Something I noticed that is quick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AliasNeo15
ok, its just a little something.

In every Matrix movie, someone says shit by themself in the matrix. If u dont understand, here it is movie by movie-

1. Trinity kills the cops and after she says "Shit"

2. Neo bashes through the door in the mountains and says "Shit"

3. Neo goes through the loop in the subway and says "Shit"

laughing out loud

VenomVA
M1,M2,M3: Smiddy eats Cookies and says SHIT! laughing laughing out loud Happy Dance Happy Dance

clavis9495

AliasNeo15
hehesmile
There isnt much to talk about anymore in the matrix forumsmile

sith_darth_jay
well... now there's the shit talk laughing out loud

kalantiaw
well, SH!T...

AliasNeo15
shit happensthumb up

VenomVA
Smiddy: Mr. Anderson.....these cookies taste like SHIT! laughing

AliasNeo15
Neo died. SHIT!!!!!!!!

audioheem
wtf

xxphreakxx
im lovin the shit talk

jetzhere101
in terms of shit
Smith/Oracle: Why, Mr. Anderson, why? Why, why do you do it? Why, why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something, for more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is, do you even know? Is it freedom or truth, perhaps peace - could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson, vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself. Although, only a human mind could invent something as insipid as shit. You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson, you must know it by now! You can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting! Why, Mr. Anderson, why, why do you persist?
Neo: Because I choose to.

jetzhere101
in terms of shit
Smith/Oracle: Why, Mr. Anderson, why? Why, why do you do it? Why, why get up? Why keep shitting? Do you believe you're shitting for something, for more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is, do you even know? Is it freedom or truth, perhaps peace - could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson, vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself. Although, only a human mind could invent something as insipid as shit. You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson, you must know it by now! You can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting! Why, Mr. Anderson, why, why do you persist?
Neo: Because I choose to.

Lil Seraph
Hey dude you said that twice

Lil Seraph
Hey dude you said that twice lol

kalantiaw
no sh!t...

stinkfist462
lol .. this is some funny shit

Lil Seraph
Eat SH!T

((The_Anomaly))
Shit............ this is the stupidest thing that i have ever seen

neo2
what is the obsession with the word shit? SHIT being the operative word

kalantiaw
sh!t is a noun, and word describing a noun and a word describing an adjective...

sh!t as a noun... that was the best sh!t i've ever had...
sh!t as an adjective... that movie was sh!tty...
sh!t as a word describing an adjective... she had a sh!t ugly face...

you see, sh!t has many meanings... it up to you to make up your own d@mn mind, sh!thead...

AliasNeo15
laughing out loud

AliasNeo15
hmmmm

kalantiaw
i was watching reloaded today and i noticed this for the first time... when neo meets the oracle, just before the burly brawl, they had a shot of neo and the oracle on the bench from behind them. the fence had a graffiti on it that reads "ONE" on the oracle's side, just above her shoulder. and on the bench they were sitting at the word "d.man" was written on it. the wall where neo smashed into had the same "d.man" writing. the word "bible" is also written on the wall on the lower right corner.

edit-- i almost forgot... SH!T...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.