B & B

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauron
no this is not the kmc bed and breakfast thread lol

this is to support

BOROMIR: HERO *looks at smodden laughing out loud* of gondor and the fellowship..son of denthor and (intended) future steward of gondor

and

Bilbo: finder of the ring..who fought its evil for 60 years...outsmarted a dragon and escaped the halls of the evil Mr. legolas's dad thranduil

Exa
Yeah! Boromir! Definitely one of the best characters... and nobody ever pays attention to him except for saying that he was to weak for the ring mad mad

I never thought about Bilbo... but youre right he really should be honoured, too

sauron
bilbos the boyo big grin

in the words of leneord nemot

well he fought with the goblins......he battled a troll...he riddled with gollum...a magic ring he stole....well he was chased by wolves lost in thwe forest escaped in a barrel from the elf kings halls bilbo (bilbo) baggins bravest little hobbit of em all

big grinbig grin

Exa
well, I wonder, what if any other hobbit wouldve been confronted with the same? what would he have done?

sauron
they would have cooked smaug..and ate him...liquidised the trolls and drank them and turned gollum into pipe weed

ancietwisdom
wink Well as for me people...... any hobbit, elf, human, or wizard would have fought the same for love.

Bloom4ever
yes, finally for Boromir! i luved him when he was alive sad

Exa
"War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend."

- I love quoting big grin
And especially Faramir, it seems stick out tongue

sauron
lol big grinbig grin

boromirs better than faramir big grinbig grin because he tried to take the ring big grinbig grin

Exa
Yeah at least he dared something stick out tongue stick out tongue

But I like Faramir for giving good quotes big grin

sauron
boromir is good at quotes tooooo

give it here hairy...you will take it to him CURSE YOUR OVERSIZED NOVELY FEET

Exa
Oh yey big grin youre right... I should really start collecting Boromir quotes

sauron
and maybe a sauron quote or two big grin

Exa

sauron
lol hahahah stick out tongue

also this one

here have ring.....

Exa
big grin

"Aragorn... Elessar..........."

sauron
hey look...luthien...and whos that sexy dog with her *trns into wolf form* hey good looking big grin *gets attacked* ow my throat...snake.....

Exa
stick out tongue big grin yey... *sings of darkness* *sings BETTER than Finrod*

Kitoky
Evil Mr. Legolas' dad. That's great-

GO BOROMIR!!!!!!!

sauron
hes not evil...but still he wasnt exactly nice was he

and just think legolas was his son

a slave of sauron is legolas

"i believe a servant of sauron would look fairere but feel fouler"

^^ITS *gasp* LEGOLAS

Exa
big grin big grin stick out tongue stick out tongue

other quotes:
"Awgr"
"Naaarh"
"phew"

Smodden
why does borimir have his own thread? this is outrageous...Tulkas has more threads than borimir...laughing

Smodden-*prepares for hast nasty reply from sauron*

sauron
smodden however did you know

I HATE TULKAS THE SCUMMY SLIMY BACKSTABING VALAR!!!!!!!

boromir on the other hand can visit me anytime

Smodden
:dlaughing

sauron
stick out tongue

Exa
I just wonder who would win Tulkas Against Boromir... I think Boromir cuz Tulkas would just laugh stupidly and wont even notice when Boromir kills him

Kitoky
I agree with Exa.

Smodden
no tulkas would win because borimir would just stop and think if it would please his father to kill tulkas, plus he would be too busy worying about the ring and how he should have it,and why the stupid halflings...*hack! slash! ka-pow!* *borimir dies* then tulkas laughs at him and hurls his body over the fallslaughing

sauron
mad no boromir would win

because tulkas would forget a joke and stop laughing then try to remember it...but then get a sword through his right testicle sick

Smodden
ouch! borimir never did fight fairly...always cheated...

sauron
it wasnt cheating maybe if tulkas would wear REAL pants instead of the loose fitting togas he like so much......he would still be fertile

Exa
laughing out loud laughing out loud
Boromir would win. He's simply too good to be killed... especially not by somebody like Tulkas....

Smodden
stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.