Review: The man who wasn't there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
So this one last wednesday.
It's a movie in black and white, from the '70s.

(I can't remember any names so ... sorry)

This person (I'll call him TP), he is a barber, and everything is ok, bit boring, but ok...
But one time, someone entered the shop and he started to talk about an invention: "dry-cleaning" the only thing that this person needs is 10 000$... TP is actually interested, he wants to get out of his dull life... He gets the money and gives it to that person.
That person leaves and doesn't leave a note... TP's wife gets arrested for swindle but she kills herself, and it goes from bad to worse ... (see the rest for yourself)

It's like I said a black and white movie, the commenting voice is just from a person who likes sigares
Nothing much really happens (or they've cut it out)
but I feel that if they let the movie end 30 minutes orso earlier it would have a more dramastic ending...
Haven't paid attention to the music.
With the aliens they have put something rediculous IMHO

All in all...
6.5/10

Dim
There's aliens???? confused

ToMacco
I wanna see that so bad.

yerssot
well, you see a flying saucer twice

Have you seen it already To?

ToMacco
No I havn't. It wasn't in any theators around here. It doesn't really have commercial appeal. But people who know movies want to see it. I'm one of them.

You didn't like it that much, yers?

yerssot
well, if they want a good drama they should have stopped earlier, at the end they were just dragging along, actually making somesort of sequal

But there are movies worst than that

Dim
Well, To..atleast you know it'll eventually show up at Blockbuster..that's what I'm counting on..it's only playing at one theater in Pasadena now.. And I doubt I'll get over there to see it..

ToMacco
That sucks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.