Our x3 :D 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xboy
were just gonna start from where we left off! big grin...... i hope Vampiree & BB like this idea..........big grin

Vampiree
no, i don't like it... the other thread was moved and we ain't doin another one... anywho.. twas a miracle that it lasted that long anyhow...

BarmyBrummie
Its just gonna get moved again sad

xboy
DAMN! i liked the our x3 thread......owell.............

BarmyBrummie
so erm, where are we with this so far?

Paola
*singing* Kes is going to close this ... Kes is going to close this... tongue

Elanor
cruuueeeeel

Paola
he he laughing

BarmyBrummie
EEEEEEEEEEVIL evil face

Vampiree
evil face we LIKE it!!!

Paola
who??? blink me? devil2

BarmyBrummie
HEHEHEHE devil evil face

xboy
ooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy confused r yall sure yall dun wanna start over?

Vampiree
YES, WE'RE SURE!!! are ye so damn THICK or what?!

xboy
NO, IM NOT SOOOO DAMN THICK GOD VAMPIREE LEAVE ME THE FU%$ ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xboy
KES CLOSE THIS PLZ

Vampiree
well... at least it worked... i got what i wanted, i'm outta yer sig, ye;re welcome to keep on whining, i;m goin to sleep, bye!

SK88728
GO VAMPY! love (no, i'm not in love with you, but we already went over that laughing out loud )

Paola
talking about sigs..... where's Vallejo?.....where's Verauko?????...... confused

xboy
fyou

BarmyBrummie
hey x boy :

fyou

xboy
Your Stupid......cause now your gonna be on my sig FOREVER!

xboy
laughing out loud

SK88728
GO BB! love (samething goes for you as does vampy, but i think this lime it's even a little more laughing out loud )

xboy
laughing out loud

BarmyBrummie
Hehehe, Lime....hehehehe Silly Sk8

BarmyBrummie
x boy --> velho

Old Schooler
I'm glad this forum is about X-MEN, and not just stupid chit-chat waste-of-time bullshit (sarcasm implied).

Paola
shocking I can't believe my eyes!!

xboy
hahahahaha GET A LIFE...this is getting old

xboy
war

BarmyBrummie
Why are you glad? we are speaking a load of stupid chit-chat waste-of-time-bullshit, there is nothing to be glad about - note NO SARCASM

Paola
Old Schooler: I'm glad you're glad this forum is about X-MEN, and not just stupid chit-chat waste-of-time bullshit (sarcasm implied).

xboy
KES!..........COME CLOSE THIS

BarmyBrummie
Yeah X boy i agree, war is not the answer (sarcasm implied)

xboy
BB:bye................leave me only plz!getting on ma nerves

BarmyBrummie
what?? Speak english dude!!!

BarmyBrummie
oh and if you are going to be evil to me in your sig.....use this one death

xboy
DONT CALL ME DUDE

BarmyBrummie
I CALL EVERYONE DUDE!!!! PEEPS ARE MY DUDES AND DUDETTES!!! Dumbass..........

xboy
NO...i like this 1 thank u...............and im not trying to be towards u..only Vampiree

xboy
+ i thought u didnt like me

Old Schooler
Hell, I don't like any of you. Lucky for me, I couldn't give a rat's ass how you felt about me. I just want to pop in every once in a while and READ ABOUT X-MEN. If I wanted to deal with idiots carrying on I'd turn on the TV.

BarmyBrummie
X boy.......why didn't you tell anyone abou that picture of you on the net? big grin

BarmyBrummie
WELL DON'T POST HERE THEN *******!! SIMPLE AS......If we are all idiots then you must be too cus YOU post here

xboy
WHAT THE HELL R U TALKING ABOUT?

BarmyBrummie
This one silly big grin

xboy
HAHAHAHA..but im BLACK..and thats a nice pic of you

Paola
laughing out loud

xboy
or is that your mom..help me out?

BarmyBrummie
Thats not me sillybig grin hehehehe, i look a lot uglier than that big grin

Paola
sorry I laughed at the pic, not at xboy's comment.........

xboy
ur mean Paola:sad: embarrasment

BarmyBrummie
WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH

No mother bashing please, if theres one thing that pi$ses me off more than anything, it when people take the pi$s out of each others mothers. FOR F*CKS SAKE DUDE, DON'T DO IT CUS I WILL REALLY GET MAD mad

xboy
u think that looks like me?

Ushgarak
Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.