Another Forum Far, Far Away...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
I found another forum website that's really, really empty. I was hoping to get some more people over there, because I'm there under Captain REX and the founder, The1AndOnly84. Please, PLEASE go there and register! He has great plans for the site once he gets more people there. I found the site through the link in LanceWindu's signature:

I went to Hoth,
Came back,
I was promoted from Padawan learner,
To Jedi Knight.
Star Wars Fan Forum

Please register!!!

Captain REX
Oops. I thought the link would work. Oh well. Just find his signature and click the link.

yerssot
*cough*spamming*cough*

Julie
uhhh....ok....sure.....

Captain REX
I'm not trying to spam anyone, I would just be cool if this site was up and running (the other site, not this one). This one is the best of all time, but how would you like to be one of the first people there? (probably no one cares, but whatever)

yerssot
NORMALLY I'm already a member there

Captain REX
Do you post?

LanceWindu
Nevermind what Yerss said, I had created another site and he joined but then I found a better board host and made the newest one and he hasn't yet joined the forum.

yerssot
and the bloody thing gives error "page not found"

Captain REX
I was thinking about asking you if that was yours Lance. Interesting...

Funny how everyones going "Um...maybe later." laughing out loud

yerssot
excuse me, I already made a global account, and it's only fair that I join his board!

Julie
Why should I join 2 forums????....one keeps me busy enough

Captain REX
Okay then. I like to see what's happening elsewhere sometimes if nothing's happening on one. I'm currently a member of Killer Movies, Gamewinners, and Lance's board.

LanceWindu
Well Yerss, you did join the site with the yerssot4 name but I accidentally deleted it whe I was trying to upgrade your account, so you need to try again but under your usual name

ToMacco
I will not cooporate.

LanceWindu
Shut up before I pop you in the nose.

j/k

Julie
That tomacco...always causing trouble roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu
Isn't he

Julie
Yes...most definately. R U a trouble maker, Lance?

finti
This is not an EU thread closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.