whos taller jason voorhees or myers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
me and my brother have been arguing on whos taller michael myers or jason voorhees.

wicker_man
Suppose it depends on the actor who is portraying them, i mean Kane Hodder (alias Jason) was ruled out of playing Jason in the Jason Vs Freddy saga as he 'dwarfed' Robert Enguland (alias Freddy).

Lord_Andres
acturly Ken Kirzinger is taller than Kane Hodder, but Kane Hodder is more musculer then Ken smile

h0ck3yh0rr0r
it depends on actor.

SlipknoT
Jason seems taller

HockeyFace
Jason. Then again I am comparing hito just George P. Wilbur.

tabby999
yeah, Jason. i cant see this thread staying open much longer, can you???

michaelmyers
jasons taller. but in Halloween6 mike seems to be really big. a middle age spread i suppose. lol

Mr Parker
Instead of trying to determine who is taller by who the actor was,why not try and find out by doing a search on it about the characters instead of the actors.You would more likely get your answer that way than by guessing who is taller by the actors that have played him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

papabeard
I agree with Tabby this thread is BULLS*$&T

jibbler123
actually the character of Jason Voorhees is only 6 foot 3 but Michael Myers is 7foot so Michael is in fact taller

mrblue
id say Jason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.