Lindsay Lohan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xtina
i cant belive Lindsey Lohan is being cast as Blair in Gossip Girl. that is the worst person they could ever cast. im so mad. she is going to RUIN the movie.

Dogbert
...she is so hot love

Silhouette
I can't believe it either. I think it was the worst choice EVER!
This movie is totally gonna spoil the whole 'gossip girl' thing. I don't know if I want to see it. ugh!

xxfashionistaxx
Ahh! Thank god theree's another post about this! I think that's so horrible. it would be as bad as casting hilary duff as serena. eww. if they acutally do that i'll throw up. it's completely ruining the characters. especially with the description of the movie. And lohan is so not a blair type. blair's supposed to be all dark brown haired...lohan is speckeld and red-headed. so nasty. this movie will suck. thats all there is to it.

Dogbert
*coughHATERScough*

silver_tears
*cough duh cough* stick out tongue

eleveninches
yup. she is a really sexy cute hot gorgeous ittle girl

eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

eleveninches
I dont care about ruining the characters, so long as I get to see more of Lindsey lohan.

lol

LindseyLohanROX
Heylo!My name is Elizabeth.I just really want to know why oh why do you hate Lindsey Lohan so much??Tell me(e-mail me)puh-lease!
Oh ya before I forget ('cause I really should get going now)
I really,really love Hilary Duff and Lindsey Lohan!
I know that this is a websight for Lindsey Lohan haters,but still,PLEASE
e-mail and tell me why oh why you HATE her so much 'cause I think that this is sssssssssssssoooooooooooooooo dumb that you hate Lindsey Lohan,and that you even have a WHOLE ENTIRE WEBSIGHT for it!!!!
Well,betta go now sOoOoOoOoOoOoOo e-mail me back with the answers to my questions then just leave me alone-by the way I am 13 years old and I probably already told y'all this but I ABSOLOUTLY LOVE LINDSEY LOHAN (AND HILARY DUFF her WORST enemy lol,lol)
Well,bye then
You Lindsey Lohan Haters!!!!
From
Lindsey Lohan's luver
Elizabethroyal blue

yerssot
erm... ok.... grab a molson and have a good time?

Fire
enjoy your stay, your question could better be answered when it was posed in the right forum

Kes
An entire website for Lindsey haters?!blink Did I miss something?

ejay1
She ain't that good looking, personally I think Keisha Castle-Hughes looks better looking. Plus Keisha's more real than Lindsay. Keisha doesn't want to pursue a movie career so she can be a doctor.

Kes
Dont compare actresses. This thread is for Lidsey, if you want to talk about Keisha go to her thread.

miss hayes 1
I can't belive you guys have a whole website about how you hate lindsey lohan!! What's to hate about her? She's cute, funny, and talented. Not to mention gorgeous! Why do you all hate her so much?!

azyne
I like Lindsay. Yes, I absolutely hate Hilary Duff, but Lindsay can actually ACT. She should stick to that, cuz singing just makes her look bad...she doesn't actually sing bad, but it's so computerized that it seems like she can't sing at all.

She was what, 11, 12? When she was in "Parent Trap" and her acting was absolutely amazing. I can't wait to see "Mean Girls" either. I don't even know what "Gossip Girls" is but I'm looking forward to it, if LL is in it!

hobbit_lover
what is so bad about her..you can't just say you hate her you don't even know who she is has any of you met her?!?!? you can say you don't like her shes not good at acting but hate is a strong word don't ya think..i think shes cool and pretty talented!

NyC-gUrL
blink blink blink

hotpink_333
I'm so upset that they want Lindsey Lohan to be casted as Blair in the movie! Not because I hate her or anything (I don't really think anything about her) She is just not the type to be blair. Blair is supposed to be this sophisticated brunette with a stuck up dark bitchy attitude. Lindsey is total opposite. She is a red head for one and she had freckles! Blair doesnt have freckles! Lindsey is going to ruin Blairs character if she is in it. I really want to find out who else is going to be playing the other characters. I wonder who's gonna be Serena?! She's my favorite smile

<<Solo>>
Agreed. Dogbert you are the official genuis around here just for saying that.

azyne
...for saying that and JUST that, cuz if he'd gone into detail or started about why she's perfect, let's just say...reowrr.

eleveninches
I love her. She is soooooo hot and sexy and cute and gorgeous and I would love to meat her.

rupertsgurl4eva
just face the fax ppl...Lindsay cant act. she honestly cant and shes NOT cute.

eleveninches
I dont care about her acting. Shes hot!

silver_tears
She was good in Mean Girls erm
Plus I think she pulls the red hair, freckles, chubby cheek look nicely cool

<<Solo>>
Sorry I'd have to agree wtih him.

evilsmurfman
Hey!!You people are crzy to think Lindsey Lohan is ugly ,or a bad actress. I mean look the people who choose her are some good directors and the have good taste to choose her. So if yall think she sucks you should take that up with the directors or the people who watch the movies because their the ones makin her a star. but yall just hate and that makes me sick

Stewie is God
i really like Lindsey Lohan, she's talented and really pretty....its hilary duff i just can not stand....shes so damn annoyin...i refuse 2 see any of that girls movies!

eleveninches
I think Lindsey really does suck (me)

<<Solo>>
Lol...Hey did you see SNL last night with Lindsay Lohan?

eleveninches
No. what happenned?

nach01
She was good in Mean Girls
I didn't even know they were making a gossip girl movie... yea i'd have to agree that she doesn't really seem like blair, but whatever

<<Solo>>
Well it was a Harry Potter Spoof and Lindsay played Hermione. And she had humongous boobs. So everyone kept staring at them and saying stuff like," We need to go beat a couple of buldgers", and," I need to go tame my dragon". But anyways it was hilarious. and I'm sorry to say that Lidsay did look extremely hot in that skit.

eleveninches
cool. dont be sorry, lindsey is hot anyway.

<<Solo>>
True..True..

eleveninches
whats her next film btw

Mr. Bacon
so very very hot smokin'

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I really like her, she does good in the things she is cast as. Don't hate on her, i mean forreal, get over it, she's good, and you know it, don' t get jealous over it. You all know shes good.

Mr. Bacon
shes hot

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Hold up.........gossip girl?Wha?

punkyhermy
lindsay knows acting, maybe she'll be good as the role!

SweetNsouR
both hilary and lindsey are alright in my opinion. nothing special. but cute and seemingly nice. i think lindsey is a tad prettier tho

SweetNsouR
i just discovered lindsey is practicly 2 years older then aaron carter. she was born in 86, he was born in 87, but in december so its practicly 2 years.... why the f*ck did she go out with some one that much younger then her?

BackFire
Lindsey Lohan is totally hot, I'd rip her apart.

eleveninches
not before me. im getting her first

punkyhermy
shifty okay...

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
agrees w/ above post....um ok

Hillbaby
I cant believe lohan is playing blair in gossip girls! she is going to ruin the movie! Blair is supposed to be dark and mysterious! She has black/brown hair and at one point she hacks it all off so if lindsay doesnt use a ton of make up to cover her freckles get brown colored contacts dye her hair and then cut it all off at some point i just dont see how the movie will work! oh and if they cast hilary duff i will puke also! she is fat! and so is lindsay btw! if u ever saw them in person you would think they were cows! email me if ne one knows who other characters are.

feetie
hi there guys, i think y'all are krazy for hatin on lindsay lohan. oh yeah, does anyone know here e-mail address (don't give me any fake ones pleeeeeeze!) cuz i really would love to talk to her sometime if she was available. if you do, go ahead and email me at [email protected] or im me (i'm on all the time) at the name feetielovespoon.....well, time for me to go to bed with wishes and dreams of a hot ass lindsey lohan!!! big grin good luck to all youz guyz and gals in the future.... oh! one more thing, do youz guys know about newgrounds.com? if not, you should check it out sometime! there's even this nip-slip thingy with lindsey lohans hott ass titty hangin out her shirt!!!!!!! SCHWING!!! rolling on floor laughing g'night and peace!! hey hey hey!................................................................smoke weed every day!

fanatos
A pic. I guess she did not play the guitar!? eek!
That doesn't matter. I love her anyway! love

fanatos
She's so hot. And she's even hotter when she plays guitar (holds it in her hands). big grin

Spaz_Gurl
I think Lindsey rocks. She so pretty and stuff. And I love her acting. She's crazy cool, too.

eleveninches
Yeah, she's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!! eek!

SeptemberRain
Too True. I read in some magazine that her cup size grew from an A to a D in less than 6 months

<<Solo>>
Yes,so true,so true.

fanatos
Yeah! True! But it's LINDSAY not LINDSEY! yes Let's spell it correctly, shall we?

punkyhermy
she is a good actress

<<Solo>>
I agree.

beaujay1
i like her style

SeptemberRain
^ do u know your sig is messed up?

ScottsLover
i like her! better then those other break out actresses. shes got some super stardom comming!

fanatos
Yes, she is also a good actor! smile

azyne
And hot wink

Yep, I'm a girl. A very straight girl. But it's undeniable. She's hot.

eleveninches
yes yes yes! yes OH yes YESS !!!! yes yes yes

hobbit_lover
i think shes really pretty!

Juventus
she's cute and is a good actress but she dresses too SEXY

fanatos
She's gorgeous!!! one eye

azyne
So very gorgeous.

Ellen
She's beutiful big grin

The pretty one

And this too

Ellen
BTW youre spell wrong it's lindsay lohan

Ellen
Hey

closing----closed

BBQueen810932
I think she did good in Confessions of a teenage drama queen

BBQueen810932
And Parent trap

BBQueen810932
and I think she will be good in Mean Girls

BBQueen810932
Blah

IluvTheodorC
She is good in mean girls!

BBQueen810932
I haven't seen it yet

BBQueen810932
Wish I had

Ellen
WOW!

Ellen
i just said that co'z i have another thread too *lindsay lohan*

Pirate_Girly
Id give anything to look like her though.

Ellen
This one

and this

And the last one

matchbox_dan
if you want picture of her go to

http://www.allsexycelebs.com/pics/lindsay_lohan/pictures1.html

All the pictures are massive!!!

fanatos
Wow, those are really hot pics. Thanks.

fanatos
Wow, you can see a part of her nipple here.

laughing

Ellen
laughing out loud

MD where did you find that avatars can i have her name?

SummerSunshine
I liked 'Freaky Friday'..now I wanna see 'Mean Girls'. Seems cool !

matchbox
she is as hot as they cum

BingaBonga
I like her better than Hilary Duff. She seems a little more down to Earth than Hilary

matchbox
i second that.

lindsey is much much hotter than hilary duff.

plus hilary duff is still basicly a little girl

Kes
No comparing! This thread is about Lindsey!

BingaBonga
Whoops, sorry. I like Lindsey because she's in movies that are down to Earth. I've always like The Parent Trap too. That's such a cute movie.

matchbox
this may sound like a stupid question but has she got a twin or does she play both parts in that film

Kes
She played both parts.

azyne
It was an excellent film. All her movies are always great. Freaky Friday was too. I haven't seen Mean Girls but damn, she's such a good actress! She'll be one of the highest-paid some day, since she's started so early...woo hoo, go Lindsay!!!

punkyhermy
i loved The Parent Trap!!!She is a brilliant actress indeed!And she grew up with her age.

Jedi Knight1
I love lindsay lohan I dont care about the movie if only I can see more of her all of the girls in here are all hatin on her

hey matchbox those pics were great!

I think Both lindsay Lohan and Hillary Duff are both hott but Lindsay Is hotter love

matchbox
thank you

fanatos
Happy Birthday to you........ happy bd.......dear Lindsay!!! Yay!!! eek!

Lindsay is turning into 18 today - July 2, 2004 eek! clap kisses .

http://entimg.msn.com/i/150/ce/may/lindsaylohan_150x207.jpg

azyne
Are you sure you live in California? Because it's only the first today...

fanatos
I'm in Europe right now, GMT+2.00 time zone smile , and it's July 2.

All_For_Orlando
Alrighty....

SummerSunshine
Who has seen Mean Girls??

Bana_Rama1968
me!

SummerSunshine
And? How was it?
It looks good tho!!

I Love Lindsay
Dose anyoun think Lindsay Lohan is a sexy hottie. Well I do. I have one question is Lindsay Lohan's "breasts" real or fake? She is only 18 years old and here breasts are allready huge. Please send me a picture of Lindsay Lohan's breasts.

fanatos
I don't think there is any nude photo of her. She just turned into 18. And I am pretty sure that her breasts are real. And they are normal size. She is amazing.

BingaBonga
Happy Birthday to Lindsay!

lukiebaggs
has anyone here actaully talked with her she was really snooty i mean its like she didn't have time to talk with anyone. & all she was interested in talking about was her movies.

do you use AIM ? well heres her Screen name - i thought she was amazing until i chatted with her! but do your best not to get angry when shes bitchy

Llohan

shes hardly ever online smokin'

take that Linsay

Neo_Version 7
You expect me 2 believe that?!

Lindsay's hot!

sorrow
laughing

X-Woman
are u sure that her! laughing

Princess Re
no wonder she can't get boy friends,she's F***ing ugly! (she tells us that if you have read YM last week you would know) Not the f***ing ugly part,or course not,she thinks she is just IT

tinkerbell668
I really don't like her..she seems snotty just by the way she acts!!!

azyne
err...she IS it. And whoa, SHE'S ugly!?!? Since when is Lindsay Lohan ugly!?! LL is hot smile And when she says she can't get bf's, she means none of them are GOOD enouf for her. Obviously there's guys that would kill themselves for her.

eleveninches

Remi48
Words can not desribe how hot she is...

azyne
lol...agreed...

ch3rry
I think a lot of stuff that is said about Lindsay is mainly rumors (no pun intended, lol). She seems down to earth on TV, but I guess you never really know the girl. I think her singing career will do well, since she is the "it" girl.

Samurai Guy
Lindsay Lohan on the cover of GQ Magazine? When did she get to be so hot? droolio

Linkalicious
she really isn't that hot. There are like 20,000 much hotter women walking all over southern california.....if not more.

The Tired Hiker
Damn, I thought I was about to go to bed, but I found this thread and now I have to stay up an extra 30 seconds to beat off. embarrasment

Samurai Guy
I cannot believe that picture contrasted with her in Freaky Friday. big grin

ZomBiE_HunTER
Originally posted by Linkalicious
she really isn't that hot. There are like 20,000 much hotter women walking all over southern california.....if not more.
You're gay so how would you know.

ericadurancefan
lindsay lohan is drop dead gorgeous,i loved her in mean girls not sure about her singing carrerr though

ZoooMbEE
I hate lindsey "fake boobs" loham! ...who does she think she is -- of course her boobs are fake

SimplePlanChica
my boyfriend has a crush on her it makes me mad mad

ZoooMbEE
i have a guy friend who has her picture on his steering wheel in his car... thats so stupid

SimplePlanChica
thats cause she's stupid!!!

ZoooMbEE
yea tell me about it

eleveninches
Originally posted by ericadurancefan
lindsay lohan is drop dead gorgeous,i loved her in mean girls not sure about her singing carrerr though She is rather good looking. I liked her better when she was in the parent trap droolio

SimplePlanChica
uhh do like all guys like her

ZoooMbEE
Originally posted by eleveninches
She is rather good looking. I liked her better when she was in the parent trap droolio

eeewwwww...when she was in Parent Trap - she was like 10 - how perverted

SimplePlanChica
omg some people are so sick

ZoooMbEE
i know...it is a truly sad world

SimplePlanChica
true

TWelling4Ever
i luv lindsay, she's awesome, a role model.

btw, xtina, this'll be closed, there's allready a bunch of lindsay lohan threads

Jackie Malfoy
There is too much topics about her and she is not even a good actess.I can't stand her at all.JM mad closing

speiderman
I don't have much of an opinion of her. She is mildly pretty. But not hot.

TWelling4Ever
i like her music music

TWelling4Ever
bannbannbanbanbannedbanned

Morning_Glory
TWelling... dont tell me you like Lindsey Lohan??? ugh!!

she is...ugh.. I cant talk about it

Clavis
ok, here I roll in, maybe a stupid question but isn't her name LindSAY Lohan? no expression

periera
yes

i lovejake
i lied i hate her hillary duff,jesse mccartney, hoobstank and all the other shit bands /solo artists

BlackC@t
Lindsey is such a s!ut.

Neo_Version 7
I love her!!!

ThePhantomsKiss
Yeah she really sucks.Hate to burst everyone's bubble but..She does

*goes and sits in the corner waiting for someone to throw something at her*

Neo_Version 7
*shoots PhantomK in the head*

Hell, yeah!

ThePhantomsKiss
*bullet falls out* I am immortal..Can't kill me smile