Who's Beter OH ALMIGHTY Tulkas? of boro?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smodden
Tulkas of Boromir?

vote when i say beter i mean strength, role model, agility, Sence OF HUMOUR, Character....Vote now and show the world (*cough sauron kit exa *caugh*) who is beter!!!

Exa
BOROMIR! BOROMIR!
He is
more intelligent
more friendly
can be trusted
doesnt laugh stupidly
doesnt laugh at melkor
is more important
has a better sense of humour
has a more interesting character
is simply
the best

Discos
tulkas!

Discos - he remembers me of....me!

Kitoky
Dude, can you spell his name right for cryin' out loud? Atleast give him THAT respect!!

IT'S ALWAYS BOROMIR!

And the reasons is Exa's post-

TULKA'S LAUGHED AT THE ALMIGHTY MELKOR! mad

Oh and to tell you your question poll is very unbiased.

Smodden
FINALY someone of intelligence on this Message board, thread, thing...

sauron
boromir is SIMPLY THE BEST......BETTER THAN ALL THE REST....BETTER THAN ANYONE....ANYONE I EVER MET *dresses up as tina turner*

ok sorry but tulkas sucks

Discos - he remembers me of....me!

in that case DEFINATELY boromir stick out tonguestick out tonguestick out tonguelaughing out loud j/k

Kitoky
I beg you pardon?

Smodden
oops sory 'bout that spelling thing...

i can't spell for my lyfe....

Smodden
Joking kitlaughing

Smodden
Originally posted by sauron
*dresses up as tina turner*

omg ur def the craziest... laughing

Discos
lol@sauron

haha, poor melkor got the grief! thats why he became evil, at the valinor school Melkor was the one who got picked on by bully Tulkas

just like that losers who you picked on at school who go on to become serial killers and hunt you down when they're 30.....

Kitoky
confused We didn't need your life story now Discos wink

IcepicK
Oh please! Tulkas is a Valar! of course Tulkas is more powerful and greater...>Boromir is just insignificant besides him

Kitoky
But we're not discussing who's better in power or greatness, we're talkin' in the head, Tulkas who foolishly laughed at the Melkor met his doom, muwahahah.

LegolasLover411
I voted the dead guy, I don't know what the other character is.....

shadowy_blue
Boromir is ssoooo much more better than Tulkas because (in addition to Exa's post)...

Boromir isn't perfect! He's a brilliantly complicated fellow. Brilliant because his complexity is so natural-seeming. He's only a human and it's so beautiful!

He's proud yet modest.

Bold yet cautious.

He's slightly bossy, but honest and fair.

He's mighty but caring of those weaker than himself ("He was always kind to me," Frodo says, "We cannot stay here! This will be the death of the Hobbits!"wink. You will also notice that Boromir actually cares about the overlooked characters in the Fellowship. He's closer to Merry and Pip, and it seems like he's always carrying the responsibility for the safety of those two. He's teaching them how to swordfight. He's supporting them in Caradhras, he was the one who carried them when they jumped across the bridge in Moria, etc.

He's compassionate and sympathetic. Calming and supporting Gimli outside Moria when Gandalf fell. Then saying ("Give them a moment, for pity's sake!"wink. He was also the only character to approach Frodo and talk to him about Gandalf's "death" in Lorien when all else ignores him and look at him like everything's his fault.

He is unswervingly loyal to his country, his ruler, and his family. Boromir is accepting of praise, but lavishes it also upon his brother. He shows devotion to his lord and father, but defends his brother against Denethor's unjust scorn. He eagerly takes on the task of going to Elrond and bringing the Ring back to Denethor and Gondor, and shows not the slightest inclination to sieze the Ring for himself.

He has a darker personality compared to Astaldo and I love dark characters.

Boromir had a rare thing that most flawed characters don't have: He knew he was flawed. As a great leader of men, he knew his weaknesses. But Tulkas, I don't know if he has any weaknesses at all or if he even knows about it, he's just laughing and fighting, that's all.

Boromir actually have his reasons why he did the awful thing that he did to Frodo and you can actually sympathize with him, not like Tulkas who is laughing without any reasons at all.

Boromir is fighting for his country, his family, his people, and for the Fellowship. Tulkas on the other hand fights because he just want to, he delights in doing so, he enjoys seeing Melkor cower in his fortress whenever he is present. Sure he also cares for Middle-earth, but he fights more because of self-satisfaction.

I am so touched by Boromir's character. I can't tell you how much I cried when he died in the movie though I already knew it was coming. One of his touching quotes for me was "I would have followed you my brother, my Captain, my King." sad I can't feel any sympathy with Tulkas on the other hand, because there's nothing in his character to sympathize with, he's very predictable and always winning.

To end this up, Boromir is a more complicated and interesting character than Tulkas who I feel is nothing but just a stereotypical strong and war-like god. And that is why Boromir is so much better than him in my opinion.

No offense to Smodden, etc. Just stating my opinion here, I can't help myself. stick out tongue You shouldn't have compared Boromir and Tulkas at the first place. stick out tongue

shadowy_blue
And oh sauron, I absolutely love your sig. big grin One of the best sigs I've ever seen. love It actually made me look at it for a couple of minutes...assuring myself that I saw everyone that I'm actually supposed to see. big grin

So, are those, Ungoliant, Melkor, and Sauron? But I'm so sure there are more in the background, I just can't recognize. sad

sauron
theres ungoliant and melkor

melkor and fingolfin

melkor and (whatshisname)

and sauron

you like it? big grin thanks stick out tongue it didnt actually take me that long to make

also s-b that post was just wow big grin never cease to amaze me stick out tongue

icepick BOROMIR IS INSIGNIFICANT mad how could you...betray me kit and exa sad also S-B sad

YOU DONT SEE TULKAS FANS DRESSING AS TINA TURNER!!!!!!!

boromir fans have more fun

shadowy_blue
I can't see Fingolfin and "what's his name" guy. sad Where are they exactly? All I see is Ungoliant, Melkor, and Sauron. sad

And yes! I like it very much! big grin The blending of the characters is wonderful, and the color, man, the color!! big grin love

LOL..glad someone agrees with me in my post. big grin I just love Boromir so much..and his brother. love I don't know why..they are opposites in attitude but I love them both because of their...yeah..attitudes. I wonder at myself sometimes. stick out tongue

Icepick has a point though. Tulkas is really more powerful than Boro 'coz he's a Vala and we can't change that. But still, Boro is a much more better character over all, not just power-wise. big grin

sauron
yeah totally big grin couldnt agree more stick out tongue

well fingolfin is erm...you know the melkor in the middle tge one with horns lol big grin well he is about to hammer him lol....fingolfin issss in saurons chest..you can only really see his sword flashing blue his body can be seen through uingoliants last leg big grin big grin and the melkor thats greeny and facing the other way and is pointing whatshisnameguy is in a chair infron of him

Iirima
Hey sauron...ppl are daring me in Tig Party...I have to sit in the snow with shorts and T-shirt and have my picture taken. *happy sigh* Give me a new picture idea, please... OH YES, BOROMIR RUUUUUULES!!!! W00T!

sauron
new pic idea...? hmmmm

Iirima
now I shall be hanging upsidedown off of my trampoline. big grin Will post pictures in Tig Party when they're developed. This is going to be so funny...

shadowy_blue
Ooohhh... eek! I see now! eek! really cool!! big grin I can actually see Fingolfin's head. laughing

sauron
YEAH!!!!

total skill spotting s-b stick out tongue stick out tongue i love blending pics lol....i did a rotk one..but then i got rid of it lol

shadowy_blue
love...Oh my gawd!!! love Faramir!!!! big grin And is that Eowyn behind him? or beside him!! sweetness! love That is so awesome..you're very talented in this stuff m'Lord Sauron...big grin

sauron
love thank you lol big grin

its faramir charging at osgiliath...theoden saying bye to eowyn...and aragor..looking brave and merry looking bravely confused big grin and the entire rohirrim army in the background

Smodden
thread wreckers! how man times will u wreck my threads!! it awesome keep it comin'!!

shadowy_blue
OK..LOL..back to topic. Boromir is better than Tulkas. stick out tongue

IcepicK
lol, I only said that Boromir was insignificant besides Tulkas in Greatness...:d nothing more... put Boromir ist a more exiting character big grin

sauron
well....i suppose that if you be my grape feeder for several moths i 'could' forgive you

IcepicK
Lol yeah sure big grin

shadowy_blue
Hey sauron...any plans of changing that avatar of yours? With Boromir? I will ask you not to, though. stick out tongue

sauron
i did...not a good response though..people want boromir big grin

and i love him too big grin

IcepicK
Your avatar its nice sauron...butttttt Melkor is gay an a coward... Sauron rocks

Discos
ohhh, bad choice of words Mr Icepick,

anyways, yes it was hard to notice your posts without your sig, and seeing as you frequently like to change your sig as well

Discos - people can't be bothered actually reading the posters name

sauron
lol big grinbig grin

thats so true..about the lazyness and also the bad choice of words big grin

hello little kids under the age of twelve..please dont read the following big grin oh look the flintstones are on...*watches them leave* ok its safe now MELKOR IS NOT A GAY HE IS A ****ING LEGEN AND TULKAS IS THE GAY LAUGHING ALLLLL THE TIME AT HOW SEXY HE THINKS MANWE IS....TULKAS SHOULD DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitoky
confused *plugs ears*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.