The Vandals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wicker_man
Any other fans out their, some of their outputs are really infectious.

amity75
Saw them supporting Pearl Jam a few years ago and really liked them but havent checked out any of their stuff.

SAtown_punk
the Vandals are awesome and sometimes hillarious. I', glad they have a new album coming out soon.

SAtown_punk
And their going to be at Warped Tour, and San Antonio is 3rd on the tour! That's awesome!

SAtown_punk
Do any of you guys know that they also do the intro theme to Malcolm In The Middle? It's true. It's a great song, too.

SAtown_punk
hello?

amity75
Is it them who do the Malcolm in the Middle theme? I thought it was They might be Giants.

SAtown_punk
no, it's The Vandals

amlap
no the intro in the malcolm in the middle is they might be giants... unless they changed it.. the song that is TMBG's is "your not the boss of me now..."

yeah the vandels cds are hilarious and awesome. and i remember them at warped tour when they were climbing all other the speakers on stage in their boxers!

note on TMBG's: anyone ever hear their song Gocery Bag?

SAtown_punk
They are gonna be at Warped again this year.

Are you sure it's TMBG? I was almosty positive that the theme was done by Vandals.

amlap
nope... i ahve the TMBG cd with that song on it!

SAtown_punk
hmmm....ok, then I stand corrected. Misinformed, I suppose.

amlap
has anyone seen the vandels dvd? i was looking at it the other day and wasnt sure if i should buy it. if you seen it or own it let me know if its worthy!

SAtown_punk
I think I'll buy it. It's them live at the House of Blues, right? I want the Reel Big Fish live at the House of Blues also.

Sigillum_Diaboli
never seen it be4 ..

amlap
I jsut saw the RBF dvd the other night and it def is worth buying!

SAtown_punk
really? That's awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.