Who are the true heros

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hobbit_lover
who do you think were the true heros in LOTR..I think it was Frodo and Sam!

Lord_Andres
I think it's Aragorn

Kitoky
I think it's all of them.

Arwene
all of them.. they did it as a team

BingaBonga
Exactly.

shadowy_blue
What Kit and the others that followed said. big grin

darbanana
I vote Sam and Frodo, but mainly Sam because without him Frodo would have given up... Aragorn is probably the next in my list of heros...

kalantiaw
gollum... if that little f*cker hadn't bitten of frodos finger, the peoples of middle earth will be taken over by midgets...

pip-foot
I think sam by himself is the real hero, cuz with out him, frodo would have quit a LONG time ago. but i voted Merry and Pippin just cuz i love pippin and merry big grin big grin big grin

pip-foot
and why does everyone say merry and pippin, it should be pippin and merry!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Cuz pippin rocks!!!! and he is always 2nd big grin big grin big grin

Exa
big grin big grin

Faramir, Gollum, Boromir and Sam, I think...

Phoenix
Merry, Pippin AND Eowyn...

darbanana
I say Sam and Gollum now, because Gollum wasn't really motivated to help them, he sort of was and was getting over his stupid little "my precious" junk, sort of, but then Frodo was stupid and "tricked him" and ruined that, but he really saved the quest, because he got them into Mordor and also destroyed the ring. Wow, go Gollum!

Discos
I voted for "other",

they are all the "main" heros but (not being cocky) but the eagles did infact save their asses at The Black Gate - I say all of the alliance at the black gate would have been dead before the ring was destroyed,

so no precious legolas (to whomever actually likes him), aragorn, merry pippin, gandalf, eomar and even that dwarve guy wink

of course faramir, frodo, sam, eowyn etc would still be alive

Kitoky
Well you can't really choose what hero because it's such an ensemble piece....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.