silver surfer vs superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
i think surfer would turn superman in to a cup of tea what do you guys think.

kalantiaw
silver surfer would kick kal-el's a$$, big time... he was once a the herald of galactus and that counts for something. i don't think a planet devourer of worlds would pick a pansy for a herald...

Eidolon
Silver Surfer would win, his powers aren't dependent upon the rays of a yellow sun.

Linkalicious
Silver Surfer would kick the crap outta Superman. And most anybody in the DC universe for that matter.

kalantiaw
i love superman and all, but that was just too f*ck!ng funny not to laugh at...

Lord Shadow Z
Silver surfer has more power than a mere alien, how about most of the universe, so surfer destroys superman with ease.

Lord Ryugen
Gee!! Lets think, Surfer has the power cosmic flowing through his veins, the stuff of the universe. Superman gets power from a yellow star. Okay power of universe or power of star what do you think is stronger. Surfer wins, hands down

Viper
Silver Surfer would win easily, although it would be an awesome fight to see.

kal-el
I know silver surfer can dissamble things but wouldnt supes' body be too hard and dense to do that?!silver surfer's faster thats for sure(warp speed) and strength probably goes to superman just about(if at all). Its hard to call coz the surfer doesnt brawl much and although his board is indestructable, he isn't. It's closer than alot of you surfer fans think. Apart from kryptonite, supes ability to absorb energy blasts or radiation or impact without getting hurt is second to none.
If I saw them fight in the comics I wouldn't be surprised with either winning.

SilverFighter
Silver Surfer will use his board to smack Superman down!!!! If Silver Surfer takes him to place where there is no sun then Superman is done!

Evangel94
Silver Surfer

Faceman
Originally posted by Viper
Silver Surfer would win easily, although it would be an awesome fight to see. If he wins easily, then how awesome would the fight be to see?? confused

dirvin28
the surfer can absorb radiation so he would simply sense all the energy in superman's body and just suck it out of him end of fight

Endless Mike
What's with this necro?

Soljer
This has been done. There is a MUCH longer thread around here somewhere.

The Surfer wins.

Badabing
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/29475_1-silver-surfer-vs-superman

durfist

mykke
Silver Surfer 10/10 been done before though obviously. He is WAY to versatile for superman, can suck the radiation from supes, matter manipulate him, hold his own H2H, and has stronger energy blasts. Bloodlust Silver Surfer should be able to take almost any herald level opponent, and some skyfather IMO. Superman would struggle with alot of herald level opponents.

What If...
Wow, almost every idiot to grace KMC has posted in this thread.

The Prophecy
Unless it's Superman Millineum ur he fuses with Qezel:One of the Sons of the Devil and offspring of the most powerful force of all time(Deoxys Shikure). Then maybe.

Soljer
Originally posted by What If...

sad.

What If...
Originally posted by Soljer
sad.

Aww, well of course I was excluding you and Badabing.

Soljer

smile!

Endless Mike

sad

mykke

Highly uncalled for. I'd hope you act nicer to people when not hiding behind a computer screen. If not I fear your social life is lacking. Try to stay civil, no need to call people idiots for having an opinion on a fictional battle between two comic book characters.

Faceman
Wow, almost every idiot to grace KMC has posted in this thread. Umm, you do know a mod posted in this thread? confused

Symmetric Chaos

And now all of them have! w00t

Faceman
Wow, almost every idiot to grace KMC has posted in this thread. Does that include you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Condor
pre-crisis supes cleans his toilet with SS.

Goes back in time to creation, pisses on god and starts his own f*ckin game.

Xplosive
Well, I think SS would win now, but against Pre-Crisis Superman wouldnt' stand a chance.

MRasheed
Against any version of Superman, the Surfer would turn his eyeballs into kryptonite ftw.

DigiMark007

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Badabing
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/29475_1-silver-surfer-vs-superman

durfist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.