Harry Potter is Cool!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ancietwisdom
wink Hi there,
I just joined. I can't wait to read and see the 3rd movie!
I always read the book a week before the movie. It's not only an
adventure, I like to compare the two and see how well the director
goes along with the book.
You should all try it, its fun! Anyone Agree?????

Bloom4ever
i mightn't be the person you want replying to you lol but, say what, im already typing. ive read each hp bk at least 5 times, and even though im completely obsessed ova lotr now, im gonna read part of Goblet/Fire tonight big grin

cheeky munkey
ive read all the books way too many times... i had a friend who read the books after shed seen the films so she wasnt seeing what they'd left out, but she got bored of waiting and has read the all now.. hehe..... just think, you got like 2 years b4 u can read the 5thone!! .... i so couldnt do that!!!
but hey.. itl be worth the wait big grin

hey.. how do u get your sig to move?

Luna Lovegood7
i've read the 3rd and 4th ones twice the 3rd is my favorite i cant wait untill the movie comes out

Candy
i couldnt do that... really not, i cant wait 4 the sixth. i think it's interesting to see the crap movie... i reall cant stand the new director's opinion, but i hope and wish that the director of the 4th will be the first one who wont make the movie crap...

hellobaby
do you know how to post a pic

Tassie
a dup thread, dont you think?
Slightly pointless-- if you want to introduce yourself, there's the welcome forum; if you want to know how to get your sig to move & to post a pic... there's always the News & Questions Forum..

Other than that, there already are threads of this kind... smile

Agent Elrond
a lot of these threads

SimoneDepp
yupeek!

NGentle
Personally i am in disbelief that you can like the harry potter films! I have seen better graphics on an old sega game, they really should have made them when they had a bigger budget. I have to admit the books were rather good at the time, but to be honest i have gone off of them so much since the films came out.
A good example of this is when they are playing quidditch it was so rubbish i almost fell my seat with laughter at the cinema!
This means that i dont hold a candle to the new one being good at all and i suggest niether should you!
I can sum up these films in one word........................................

CORNEY!!!!!!!!!!!

I have seeen better actors perform a side show audity than in those films!

Nicole wink

airangel
Welcome newbies...but please check other threads before posting! Thanks!

Sometimes a thread may not be named anything close to a topic you think it's talking about. big grin I am hoping to change that.

AirAngel

Tassie
Thanks for re-opening this for me, Angel big grin

I wanted to say-- NGentle, everyone, though being entitled to his/her own opinions, should also be open-minded to and learn to respect others' opinions, as well, even if you don't agree with them, and also should learn to phrase their opinions more reasonably-- especially taking into consideration, the fact that this is the Harry Potter forum, and posts as such^^ only lead to never-ending arguements and flaming of each others' opinions..

@angel, I'm done now stick out tongue thanks for letting me post

airangel
NO MEMBER BASHING! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.