I Know Why The Caged Birds Sing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dogbert
Is this book any good? Should i read it or should i just get sum cliffnotes... I hate reading books that are uninteresting... sad

badkittykitty
I disliked it alot...I would get cliffnotes if I were you.

Dogbert
smile thanks, i dun wanna have to read +400 pages of crap; even the title makes me want to hurl sick

Darth Revan
I had to read part of it for school... It was really annoying how she kept using all the damn metaphors half the time I couldn't even tell what she was talking about
And she talks about peeing a lot

badkittykitty
yeah..she did didn't she...yucky book sick

Dogbert
lmao, my teacher was going on about how the book is a classic and it should be read by everyone.

badkittykitty
people really like mia angelou (I don't remember how to spell her silly name) I don't even understand why..I wacthed all I need to know about her in a half hour program

Dogbert
lol it is not even her real name, i forgot what her real name was tho
but my teacher was telling us about her name i was like ".........do you think i care"

badkittykitty
laughing out loud

Darth Revan
I know she didn't even really DO anything!

My English teacher said something like "Isn't it wonderful all the similes and metaphors she uses? I want all of you to write like that!" god I hate that woman mad mad

Dogbert
your english teacher or mia angelou (sp roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Darth Revan
Well, I was talking about my english teacher, but now that I think about it, I hate both of them.

badkittykitty
poor poor mrs. angelou puke

Dogbert
We started reading this in class today, i wanted to fall asleep, it is really boring and dull sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.