booger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kalantiaw
why do people pick their noses while driving? do they think no one would see them? is it a magic car, does it make the driver invisible?

lil bitchiness
sick ok...NASTY!

kalantiaw
watch, when you start driving, you'll do it too...

Dirty Vader
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm bogies................ smile

AliasNeo15
that is funnylaughing

lil bitchiness
Ok, number one i can drive and i tend to keep my hands on the wheel rather than in my nose! huh

Dirty Vader
But you have to keep a hand on the stick too, my dear....unless you always stay on first gear.
Something not very wise to do in London....
eek! miffed

kalantiaw
all i'm saying is one day you'll unconciously put your finger in you rnose while driving... maybe just to scratch it, but you'll do it...

lil bitchiness
I dont believe i have cought myself EVER driving with my finger in my nose! Im usually changing music, watching out not to have an accident and die somewhere, checking what people in other cars are doing and scaring little children, but I DO NOT pick my nose huh

Pingu
I pick my nose when driving then I flick the boogies at annoying pedestrians and cyclists...

Kaleanae
sick

lil bitchiness
blink

Ok, maybe you lot do it, but i can assure i dont...blink I do make faces at little children though...

kalantiaw
laughing scaring little children...

car: $27,000
fuzzy dice: $3.99
air freshener: $0.99
scaring little children: priceless

but for everything else, there's boogers in your nose...

Pingu
laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Oh come on, dont tell me you've never done it...

kalantiaw
i do it all the time... not really... sh!t, children scare me. but i mess with other drivers all the time. like going thru in between 2 cars. love the rush!!!

Pingu
all the time but then thats just my face....

kalantiaw
when you have your windows or top down for too long, that sh!t builds up in your nose. you have no choice really. but do it discreetly... that's nasty!!!

lil bitchiness
Children annoy me...erm one little bratt totally stuk his tongue at me, so i started making face at him....and then he called his mom to see what im doing, but obviously by that time i stoped it hypocrite

kalantiaw
kids are evil... i know i was evil face

Pingu
Thats why I flick boogies at them!

lil bitchiness
sick

there are other ways you know...

kalantiaw
yeah... like running the little bastards over laughing

silver_tears
I'm on board with that evil face

Pingu
No that could cause damage to my lovely car, besides which boogies are free and plentyfull... in my nose....

lil bitchiness
sick very VERY graphic....boogers are nasteeeeeeeeey!

kalantiaw
they're okay...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.