If the Force were strong with you....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi fernando
I would be the head of the Jedi Council, like yoda, but maybe a little more defensive, he is too passive.

Ushgarak
A Jedi. They are more cool than they look.

Captain REX
Dark Jedi don't have to go on missions against their will and don't have to commit to anything they don't want to.

Ushgarak
Live their lives in a whirlwind of unpleasant, dark emotions unable to form proper attachments and ultimately without any true support, though,

As George Lucas put it, the antithesis of a symbiotic relationship.

yerssot
Jedi knight Yerssot Rancume smile

They are the true Force-users

ToMacco
I would be a Jedi, but I couldn't live without women, or booze, or social gatherings. On second thought, I don't want to be a Jedi.

yerssot
we got a Dark Jedi here smile

jedi fernando
it seems like no one would like to be a baddy
maybe coz we know they lose at the end. hehe wink

LanceWindu
Most likely.

And to ToMacco, in the New Jedi Order you can have all of those things. But we are talking about the old order aren't we?

ToMacco
Well, as long as I can have those three things, I'll yield a blue lightsabre.

LanceWindu
Classic blue or what?

ToMacco
Yeah, I don't know. It would be blue. Whats the difference? sad confused

King Jedi
Jedi.

Julie
Definately a jedi. I don't think I'm "good" enough to be evil.....

ToMacco
On second thought, I'll take a yellow lightsabre

finti
A sith of course with a red saber and purple vibro axe evil face

ToMacco
The sith are pansies.

Obi-wan kicks everyone's ass! smile

finti
yeah thats why he went into refugee

Mujaffa
same thing does luke ten years after the second death star.. there he kills emperor palpatine again... then he wakes back up, using clones...

ToMacco
confused Huh?

Gundark
Jedi. No question. Recognizable on sight and command lots of respect. Usually. Qui-Gonn was totally cool.

finti
stop posting while you are drunk big grin wink smokin'

Julie
I don't get it either... wink

Obi-wan Kenobi
I AM a jedi

Bantha Fodder
I would be a Dark Jedi for sure. Being a Jedi would be too much work, and I'd never be able to have sex, get high, or sleep in. Forget all that. And being a Sith Lord would be even worse, since I'd have to go around killing people all the time, and I'd also be butt-ugly so no woman would go near me (ever see a Sith that didn't look like a train wreck? Vader? Maul?).

As a Dark Jedi, I would :

1. Use the force to get laid. The Jedi Mind Trick would be a powerful ally...
Me: "Would you like to come back to my place?"
Hot babe: "no, it's getting late and I've got to do laundry tomorrow"
Me: "You would like to come back to my place and shag me"
Hot babe: "Well, ok, I'll come over to your place, but only if you fu*k me."

2. Use the force to get high. On those nights when the stash has run out, just conjure up some force-energy and slam it. Suddenly this dark jedi would be feeling very, very high!

3. Use the force to be lazy. Instead of getting up at 7 am, I'd just shamble into work at 2 pm. Jedi mind trick the boss and go home at 3 pm. Crash on the couch, then use the force to levitate a beer from the fridge into my hand.

4. Use the force to make money. Go to the local bank and use a combination of jedi mind tricks, light sabers, and Jedi courage to walk out with a few sacks of Franklins. Do this once per month to stay loaded with cash.

As a Dark Jedi, I would be feared and respected throughout the lands. It would be my honor to dutifully shag every beautiful woman I met in an effort to sow my almighty midi-chlorian seeds.

In other words, I'd be the polar opposite of what I am now. : /

ToMacco
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

In that case, I'd be a dark Jedi, too. rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Julie
They need good jedi just to control all of you rogues wink

jedi fernando
bantha fodder:
in that case :
u would only get laid with stupid weak minded women. (which i find not very a turn on just finding out they are very stupid)
u would be surprised during one of ur force doping and be killed.
u would work for a very not succesful company since ur boss is such a weak minded person, that would put u in such a lower status.
cant argue ur plan to rob a bank, of course by the second time u enter a bank u would deal with lots of cops.

and again i cant argue you being the polar opposite of ur dark jedi fantasy.

DarthKris
hm, good question...
guess I'm a fallen jedi cause I don't like the part that jedi aren't allowed to love etc...
on the other hand I'm not evil enough...
therefore -> fallen jedi, I can do what I want!

Mujaffa
why cant i do that............ it's so much fun

Corran
I am a Jeedai.

Mujaffa
wassa jeedai

Corran
's how the Vong pronounce Jedi!!!

Dexx
fallen Jedi....retired sounds better in my case.

Darth Mulover
What he is reffering to, is in the Expanded Universe:

ABOUT 10 years after Luke "kills" the emperor on the second deathstar, the force transports luke to a distant planet where he finds the emperor "alive", he clones himself to stay alive! Luke joins the Emperor, beleiving he can destroy the sith from within, and is eventually saved by Anakin Solo i think

Mujaffa
then i would get myself a harem

Mujaffa
he's saved by Leia not Anakin

Darth Mulover
thanks, i knew he was saved, but not sure who by

yerssot
another weak moment of EU... was Boba Fett involved in this all by chance?

Mujaffa
yes later

he made a deal with the scarlacc..
still hunting han and leia, like the rest of the bountyhunters...
dont know what happend to him after solo shot him down with a lightningcanon

Mujaffa
i thought that was medi.. but that's in the mummy

Julie
uh yeah sure.....

Mujaffa
return of the walking toilet-paper

Dexx
umm...wasn't this one burried deep down?

Orlando
I voted Jedi, but I guess it all depends on the circumstances...

finti
Siths kick ass

Dark Lord Djas
I would be a Dark Jedi. Probably a Krath though

GordonSkywalker
I would rather be a Jedi Knight than a Sith or Dark Jedi. I even had an apprentice once. But he fell sway to the stupid side of the Force! big grin Although now that you mention it, "retired Jedi Knight" sounds even cooler!! laughing out loud

justinday15
I would want to be a jedi and protect people.

justinday15
if i couldnt be a jedi, i would want to be a bounty hunter like the Fetts.

GordonSkywalker
The Force is strong with me. Look at my name. I would choose to be a Jedi Knight like Luke Skywalker in the post-Episode VI series of novels.

Rogue Jedi
i wouldnt be able to live under the strict guidelines imposed upon the jedi. also, im not evil, so i couldnt be a sith lord. i wouldnt be a dark jedi either. i would be a force using bounty hunter with a silver two bladed lightsaber. i would walk the line that seperates good from bad. a "rogue jedi." im sorry if ive posted this before, but i was bored.

Ushgarak
The strict guidelines imposed on the Jedi are with good cause...

Rogue Jedi
i know that, ush. i am just saying that i couldnt abide by them. think about it. obi wan probably lived his whole life without once having sex or going out with his mates and getting hammered. no attachments? i couldnt imagine life without my wife.

Slowhand
I'll be my own boss, thank-you very much. I don't want to be bowing down to little, green muppet or a purple lightsaber wielding wannabe. Nor would I be taking orders from some tyrannical, wrinkled, old codger with aspirations of galactic domination.

I'll just be the guy who mysteriously gets everything he wants. evil face smokin'

Rogue Jedi
im with ya, slowhand.

Lyn
I think it'd be cool to be a Jedi, there are so many people who fear yet respect them.
But I do think the "no love" thing would really screw me up.
Also the fact that Jedi don't become involved with the politics, I wouldnt be able to keep my views to myself, like just sit back and watch mankind destroy the world they have.

Ushgarak
I think the Council have a certain political involvement.

Lyn
Yeah but it's very small, they can't really get involved due to their "mind trick" powers. I'd want to be a cross between someone like Padme/Leia and a good Jedi. That way I can express my political views and still be able to kick Sith butt!! wink

KidRock
are bank tellers really that smart? lol just go into the bank * mind trick * they give u thousands of dollars lol

Captain REX
I'm still going with Dark Jedi, as I voted months ago...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.