The New Director

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
soo far the rumors that i heard about the new director were all bad.. like for instance sean biggerstaff said oliver wood wont be in the 3rd movie.. how can he not be in the 3rd movie they win the cup this year!!!!!... then i heard PoA was onli going to be 135 minz long.. thats practiclly cutting out the whole book!!! did ne1 else hear rumors about him good or bad.. or have an opinion on him..... his name is Alfonso Cuaron... Emma Watson praised him but wat does she know???

[Ms_dEaTh]
of course Emma knows, lollipop, she WORKED with him.

and he is a good director. He made "The Little Princess" and it was fabulous.

it isn't about cramming all the characters in. It's about capturing the feel of the book and the important bits.

Which would you rather have? A movie that is only identified as POA because of people waving wands and a man with long straggly hair and a hairy chest with all the characters thrown in like a last minute salad or a good movie which IS POA, literally, with some of the less important characters missing?

Of course, the latter.

wicker_man

pixie1
olive is important his ranting is funny and in a dark film its needed

cheeky munkey
i reckon hes probably a good director, but ive also herd that quidditch isnt in it, and loads of important stuff happens then, like when sirius is there and harry thinks its a grim....
i reckon it wil be good, but i will be really annoyed if it isnt true to the book....
its ok to miss out some of the lesser characters and parts, as long as the key parts are in it, and it sticks pretty acurately to the book.
ive seen a trailer for it, and it looks really good!!! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.