Daniel Radcliffe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jjoutlaw3
mad ok. u kno what makes me mad? daniel radcliffe. he is ugly. he is stupid. he can't act. he looks nothing like harry potter. he is fat. he had completely RUINED the movies for me. i cannot watch them anymore because of him. i can't take it. of ALL the people in the world, why'd they choose him. i mean, there is a very wide range of what harry actually looks like. he wasn't described to great detail in the books. little skinny kid. wild hair. scar in the CENTER (not to the left) of his forehead. i mean do u kno how many kids there are who are small and skinny, can act, and are good looking. TONS i'm sure. and if they don't have black hair, then, get a WIG. they can look real. i mean just look at the LOR movies. i couldn't belive they were wearing wigs! they were so realistic. i mean i can find NO reason for them to have picked daniel radcliffe. i say we get rid of him? who's with me?

p.s. reading the fifth harry potter book was agony for me cause i kept imagining daniel radcliffe as harry potter. it didn't work.

ILuvMillsy
How dare you say those sort of things about Dan Radcliffe! Dan Radcliffe is a hot, gorgeous, cute adorable guy! He is a fantastic actor and trust me, he isn't fat!!!!!!!!!!!! He rock my world and many other people's world, so please don't say such bad things about him! mad

[Ms_dEaTh]
sweetie, the scar is on the LEFT of his forehead because JK Rowling specifically said it was.

now you can't argue with the author can you?

and if you don't like daniel as harry potter, too bad, you're going to be seeing his face on screen for quite a while.

and the bit about you imagining him as harry potter when you were reading OOTP? imagine him as yourself if that really helps.

or seek psychiatric help.

now that's an idea...

Balzi
You don't have to watch the movies, do you? You can just read the books and imagine Harry the way you wanna. Plus I don't think he's fat...

punkyhermy
okay...how come this thread is not closed?!
IF THE RULES SAY NO ACTOR BASHING THAN WAT IS THIS PERSON DOING!HOW COME MY THREADS ON EMMA ARE CLOSED!
THAT'S IT!
I'M OPENING ANOTHERONE!!!!!!!
by the way...i lov daniel he's not such a great actor but he sure knows how to make people like him

Maikahyandowen
you have serious issues, jjoutlaw3. perhaps you are jelous of Dan, and that is why you insult him?

Luna Lovegood7
ok Danial isnt the cutiest boy ever but he isnt ugly i think he plays a good Harry Potter

Maikahyandowen
of course Daniel does. he's the best.

Candy
yeah this thread should be closed, but before that i have to add: chris columbus sent a pic of a boy with glasses to JK and she drerw the scar on it, it was on the left!
okay, i really cant stand him, and you say my thoughts, just noit THAT extremly, it's fun watching him on the screen, cut i cant stand him wink

Maikahyandowen
why?

Candy
because it makes me laughs sumtimes. that isnt that against dan fans, just my opinion, okay i know ppl who cant stand tom, well, there may be reasons!

Maikahyandowen
but why do you not like Dan?

hellobaby
hi there

Luna Lovegood7
it should be closed

*Georgina_A*
daniel radcliffe annoys me...

raven guardia
*cries no fair*.....the anti emma thread closed but this one is open

Maikahyandowen
life's not fair, is it? you see i, well i, would never like to see a thread such as this in existence.

PrefectRonnykin
Theres an anti emma thread CLOSED ... damn
any hoo danisn't UGLY but he sure and cute i mean any way he has BLUE FRIGGIN EYES NOT GREEN blah
but he isn't BAD hes okay... 4 an "actor"

Maikahyandowen
at least he's a decent actor AND good looking. that doesn't always happen.

PrefectRonnykin
"Decent" by decent do u mean ooh he could do better or hes just a normal actor? smile i used 2 think he was love

PrefectRonnykin
iluvmillsy the guy in ur sig is hot who is he?

hana_skywalker
Hey, I agree with most people here, Daniel is not such a bad actor. Besides, his carreer is just beginning, he's too young, I'm sure he'll do a great job in POA. And you can't say he's not good-looking, for heaven's sake! erm Are you blind or what??

*Georgina_A*
i don't think he is a good actor...i think Rupert Grint is very good though.

Phoenix
Any more actor-bashing threads will be closed WITHOUT WARNING

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.