What turns you on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
Whats turns you on or makes you horny?

Myth
breasts and vaginas

silver_tears
well thats vulgar roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire
Women.

silver_tears
very specific BF thumb up

none-ugly females

silver_tears
thats great 113 shock

AliasNeo15
nice complextion, curves

silver_tears
very nice AN big grin

AliasNeo15
smile

Pingu
Mmm I love curves!

Darth Revan
rain love

silver_tears
yes umm I dunno lets start personallity wise, romanticness (new word), intelligence, sense of humour, manners, and talkativeness big grin

feanor
i like a woman with nice curves and very assertive...has to have a great sense of humour...that turns me on

Peloquin
Eye's that look like there's fire behind em smile get's me everytime.

feanor
oh yeah, that the bedroom kind of eyes...and must have nice full lips, not the thin kind...

lil bitchiness
That is so beautiful...

Punker69
perky.good looking.chips. smile

total metalhead
definitely a nice smile. the kind that can bring the sun out when its raining and make you feel like your the only guy in the world yes

Treehuggerjanie
a guy who can make me feel really special and wanted. Thats sweet. but i love guys kissing my neck and chest but i supose that turns most people on. Specially my chest.mmmmmmmm

Linkalicious
girls who can dress. and girls that make me laugh

rusky
mmm...sure...I'll volunteer.. big grin

Corran
smart is sooo sexy.

Punker69
i like nice semi pretty girls they dont have to be hot.But they have to have medium size breast al least.thats my girl. smile

Dark_Psylocke
What turns me on... that's a good question. I guess I'll have to say people that make me laugh... and I say people because I'm bi, so I really don't mind.

BTW linkalicious, great sig!

Captain REX
Curves, great skin, etc.

Fire
yea rex all very important but most important here or in some cases his face, that's what you look at most of the time anywayz

yerssot
or when you refer to Storm... her face

Syren
eek!

It's spreading!! Happy Dance

It's not coz we're greedy, we're just..... open minded!

Hey Yerssot x

Syren
yeah, open minded ppl, who have a very high level of tolerance......

yerssot
nothing physical?

babeyx
intelligence and a man with a bit rough round the edges big grin

Corran
That's me big grin

Fire
lol there's a typo it needed to be her instead of here

Corran
I know what turns Yerss on............
.....................he is in the start up for the KMC server.

NyC-gUrL
sense of style, great cologne, a little facial hair, sixpack.

A good personality's important too of course yes

Linkalicious
thanks! i spend a whole 6 minutes on it! I like ur name, psylocke is my fave marvel chick.

I have a question....Why do bi chicks always have the best personalities? is it cause you know what both sexes want?

Pingu
I have a switch, well more of a lever really and and with the right kind of touch.... BING! I'm a switched on!naughty

yerssot
rumor has it, it won't be for long eek!

NyC-gUrL
huh

Corran
Woo-hoo that's me, well minus the good personality, the sixpack , the sense of style and the cologne, but other than that it's definately me.

Storm
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pingu
Storms avatar!!!!! That is so cool!

yerssot
hmmm... sixpack of beer

Linkalicious
ikd why...but girls hair and girls shoes. I think it's cause they spend a lot of time worrying about them so it's definitly worth noticing those smaller details.

Pingu
They have hair and wear shoes? confused I never noticed that about them before I really should look less closely... big grin

Punker69
They have to like to talk for a long time and they have to want to spend time with me.

Fire
well if you just try to notice things because you think your girlfriend will like it if you mention those things, you are kinda betraying yourself I think

lkotbr33
just an all around nice girl and miranda otto big grin

bridget firth
hey looks like there are some pretty sweet ppl on here!

hmm stuff that turns me on... looks wise bit of a chisled jaw, nose that isn't too big but maybe a little bigger than average (David Ginola size wink ) and soft lips you could lose yourself in for days, and eyes that look into your soul.

other than that well romantic stuff would be wonderful, thoughtful, rather than cash enriched but a guy that knows what the hoover looks like and how to use it would get me really going around now!

lkotbr33
thats a lot of criteria

bridget firth
am very fussy!!!

§pearhead
Honest, too! stick out tongue

lkotbr33
lol yup

bridget firth

§pearhead
Ah yes...life is like that way too often...

bridget firth
indeed

Evy_O
Intelligence, nice smell, sense of houmor and a nice back big grin

bridget firth
define nice back pls Evy O????? you mean fuzz free?

§pearhead
firth...dare I ask why you're depressed?

bridget firth
oh yeah, not so much anymore, just not changed it, will prolly sink back into depression though again soon, so will leave it up i guess

§pearhead
confused I see...wait a second, I think I remember you. Were you the one who made the "Group Hug" thread a while back?

bridget firth
yesh!! nice memory!! you were really nice to me i think. not been around a great lot, had a lot on at work and stuff which does NOT turn me on (kinda on topic stick out tongue ) but am off next week!! thank goodness for half term!

§pearhead
next week is a school vacation for me...and thanks. embarrasment I have a habit for remembering things that aren't very important.

bridget firth
hey it's the little things that are important!!! (see size DOES matter stick out tongue)

Evy_O
Well... Definately fuzz free! But apart from that, wide and mascular would be puuurfect big grin

yerssot
*starts massive back-workout*

bridget firth
ok Evy O just turned me on with that thought!!

§pearhead
A muscular back? I got a muscular chest (proud of it, too, though working out is a HUGE pain in the ass) but I guess a back is something that I've overlooked...blink

bridget firth
hey you could work out your back WHILST putting the hoover around!!

§pearhead
wacko this is a completely new thing to me and its kinda funny if you ask me...rightio. back workouts, here i come! stick out tongue

bridget firth
back workouts or housework?

§pearhead
Back workouts...I'm already forceed to do the vacuuming around here stick out tongue

bridget firth
heheheh ok, and i thought you left already to work on ye back stick out tongue ehhe

Evy_O
LOL yerss and firth, back is something most boys neglect roll eyes (sarcastic) And it IS a shame stick out tongue
Well, spearhead, a mascular chest is good too -it's all a matter of taste big grin

§pearhead
nope firth, that'll be later, i got nothin better to do for the rest of the day.
evy o>thx wacko

yerssot
I don't get why it's the back messed

§pearhead
lol...yers with an avvy. I never thought I'd see it.

bridget firth
ooooo brad pits back in fight club was yummmm, well ok ALL of BP in FC was yum but ye know

<--- is off to dream of brad now, g'nite guys x

yerssot
look again spearhead wink

§pearhead
oop...i had to hit refresh roll eyes (sarcastic)

Evy_O
It's not the back for everyone, it's just something *I* like... big grin Dunno why messed
Indeed yerss had an avvy! I witnessed it stick out tongue

yerssot
*takes out his MIB...erm... flashingstick*
*flashes (with the stick, you sick guy!)*
You did not see an avatar, what you saw was the reflection of any light in your room onto your screen making you think I had an avatar

§pearhead
*in a dazed tone....* I did not see an avatar, what I saw was the reflectin of any light in my room onto my screen making me think you had an avatar... stick out tongue

yerssot
*looks at flashingstick*
hey, it even worked messed

§pearhead
*still in dazed tone* Hey, it even worked messed

Evy_O
It did not work on me, I insist there WAS an avvy stick out tongue wink

yerssot
*in walkie talkie*
yes, code red, we got ourselfs a stubborn one here...
erm.. brown hair ... baileys in hand ... possibly girl...
ok, standby

Evy_O
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
Possibly girl? roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
I have no hard evidence to jump to any conclusions stick out tongue

§pearhead
laughing out loud He likes to keep his options open...

Punker69
ya know it doesnt hurt if the girl is rich!

I have no idea what anybody else is talking about im tottaly lost.

Asami
I find the ability to hold great conversations desirable.
So are fine HOT women (yup I'm female but I can appreciate another woman too) and charming men.

Daedalus
*coughyoupeoplehavehighstandardscough*

Lord Shadow Z
I'm a charming man....

I find nice legs a nice physical aspect of a woman and personality counts for a lot as well.

Daedalus
Personality is paramount, because you could see a really fit ass girl but she could be stuck up and bitchy. (No offense but most are)

Lil Seraph
Yeah man that's so damn true the hottest chick can be the biggest *****. The ugliest chick can have the nicest personality. U rarely get ones that are inbetween. I found this hot ass chick at school though and she has a really nice personality too. But she likes Aussie guys not damn Asians. NOONE LIKES ASIANS EXCEPT FOR ASIANS DAMMIT! oh well cyas l8tr.

Evy_O
Really? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, saying that beautiful/hot girls are bitches is SO unfair. IMO it's just something guys have invented to justify the fact that, sometimes, these girls don't fall for them roll eyes (sarcastic)

And yes, the hottest chick can have the worse personality, and the ugliest girl the nicest. But possibilities are even for a beautiful one with a nice personality or an ugly one with a bad personality.
Don't generalize, it's neither right, nor accurate.

NyC-gUrL
so...you've got facial hair...no expression

Corran
yes that about sums me up.

badkittykitty
I don't know where to start *meow* shifty

Corran
We like it better when you purr. evil face

Daedalus
Thats half the story, you get the sort that don't find a guy attractive and are really bitchy towards them for making such a pitiful attempt. And then you get the sort that think that they are "all that" and look down their noses at guys they don't find attractive. The classic "I'm too good for you, back off!" you get these sorts of girls all the time, thats what I meant by "Bitchy".

Evy_O
You're right, there are girls who do that... But they're not neccaserily beautiful wink There are girls that have a big idea of themselves, without even looking good roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Parker
Ditto.theres quite a few hot looking ones here at this site that post that I wish I knew. smile

yerssot
knew some of those in my highschool, got the idea they were goodlooking

well, they were... compared to an overaged hippo who had malaria roll eyes (sarcastic)

Linkalicious
Anyone talking about bitc.hy girls doesn't know what a bit.ch is until they moved to Newport Beach.

Ideal girl.....Newport looks, San Diego standards. laughing

Evy_O
laughing out loud laughing out loud
That's the most annoying part... And even more, when these girls actually PERSUADE others they are good-looking... Duh! roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
they were raised to think they were goodlooking I think

Corran
Nothing wrong with a bit of self-confidence.

yerssot
no, but overconfidence and big ego is something else

Evy_O
Self-confidense has the meaning of knowing what you are worth, actually, not overreacting and having a big idea of yourself.

Corran
Over-confidence is good for some people, how else, other than beer, would ugly people have been having sex for all these years with attractive people? And don't say you have never seen a butt ugly bloke with a Beautiful woman.

yerssot
can't judge blokes really, well, not as how I judge women wink

rusky
Spot on! big grin

Punker69
I would be tottaly turned off if a ugly ugly girl had the idea she was pretty and was hitting on me. *shivers*.But I want a girl thats beautiful but is kind to people.Confident but not in a bad way.

p.s. it doesnt hurt if she was rich

NyC-gUrL
not so goodlooking guys (to put it subtly roll eyes (sarcastic) ) can have that raw sexual magnetism girls look for so women can still be attracted to them. It happens yes

rusky
I like nice girls (and kissing nice girls....everywhere) big grin.

Don't ask what nice means to me, after all everybody likes people in a certain way, so I just look at a girl and I can tell whether or not I like her.

Punker69
i want a girl that likes to kiss smile

SilverFighter
Short dark hair women with bright eyes for me big grin

Punker69
cant argue there/ smile

LegolasIsMyMan
I like guys that are taller than i am, i am only 5'3 so that isn't hard. I like guys with light eyes, that are deep and holds every emotion in thier body within their eyes. I love muscles, i want a guy who can make it "rough" and gentle all at the same time, i want to know he can protect me....I like six pax's and strong backs,,,,that is sexy!!! I like a guy who can kiss extremely well, and can touch me in the right ways...and know how to touch you..I love full lips too..... Sorry guys, i have found all of this in a guy,and i am so happy and taken,and will be this way for a longggggggg time, i am so happy,wanna see a pix?

silver_tears
sure big grin

amlap
im a true sucker for the smile... big grin
and the eyes sometimes

Punker69
Legolos you drive a hard bargen.I have to work six years to fit your standerds GOD!

NyC-gUrL
ALL girls like to kiss huh

Corran
Where would it be possible for such a guy to obtain this raw sexual magnetism, it's not for me it's for a friend of mine, honest whistle

Storm
laughing out loud

NyC-gUrL
laughing laughing

Im sorry sad but its something youre born with I guess...

Corran
Oh OK nevermind, I'm sure I'll cope, I mean he'll cope, I'm sure my friend will cope.

Pingu
I have raw magnetism! Unfortunately it's not in the slightest sexual... sad big grin

Linkalicious
how bad is it when someone is bad at kissing? Most girls i kiss say i'm a great kisser...but i dont think i am. I just think they're that bad...

thorncrawler
i like a girl who i can talk to, thats really important, and long flowing hair is good too!wink

NyC-gUrL
roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

rusky
Raw Sexual Magnetism....mmmm....that sounds good...

NyC-gUrL
yes shifty indeed...

total metalhead
mmmm....sounds like me

Linkalicious
i know i'ts generally a guys job to start conversation, but it's a turn on when the girl approaches a guy. (i'm sure vice versa for girls)

Evy_O
Indeed, IMO, the guy should make the first move stick out tongue
Well, Linkalicious, not all guys like it when a girl approaches the guy first.

rusky
And viveversa too evy stick out tongue

Korri
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Linkalicious
yes, all guys like when girls approach the guy first. it just has to be the right girl. I don't like when a girl will come up and ask if i have a g/f or if i wanna talk to her friend....i'd rather the friend came up and talked to me instead of sending her friend as messenger girl.

i agree that generally the guy should approach the girl first. but say he has no balls and is afraid to talk to the girl (which happens a lot believe it or not). I think that in this modern day in age, if a girl likes a guy and isn't afraid to let him know...then she should let him know. It will most likely help him open/loosen up to the girl.

Korri
omg im so ignored sad

Linkalicious
*puts arm around korri*

what's up toots? sumthing got you down?

rusky
Oh....did the V's mean something ?

Korri
they were supposed to be arrows erm

rusky
pinting at what ?

Korri
my signature stick out tongue

Linkalicious
kinda morbid for a turn on thread isn't it?

Korri
just go with the flow!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>