Important notice to all members

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
If there's one of a thread, please refrain from making several hundred exactly like it. First it was the "do you like me" threads, then the "Who's hotter" threads and now the "am I ugly" threads. It makes DR a dull boy.

kalantiaw
dude, this is like posting a "keep off the grass" sign... it's there, but who gives a flying f*ck... you know what i mean..?

Darth Revan
yeah I know but it drives me crazy

kalantiaw
i was shouting at my PC, dawg... just drink some prune juice and let the sh!t go...

Darth Revan
alrighty then...

Dogbert
laughing out loud i was saying that in my head big grin

Pingu
YEAH, KEEP OFF THE FU**ING GRASS!

Dirty Vader
Who's gonna stop me?!!! You?!!!! miffed
*shits on the grass*
HaHa!!!

SlipknoT
thumb up no expression

Tired Hiker
DR never specified who this message is directed toward, "important notice to all members?" He may have intended for this message to be read by a bunch of weeners.

Pingu
Sh**ing on the grass is ok just dont touch it otherwise I'll get real mad!

mad <look real mad smillie so just you watch it!

Pingu
Hey and look it was blink

Shoukan
No one will not listen to this...

People will still make threads of the same subject over and over again.

Darth Revan
Dude you read my mind! That's exactly what I meant it for!

Veralidaine
woh, those 'do you like me?' threads were everwhere at one point, they drove me psycho, they were everywhere!......

silver_tears
last night the am I that ugly were too roll eyes (sarcastic)

silver_tears
and anyways if you think you are ugly why would you broadcast yourself stick out tongue attention whores stick out tongue

Linkalicious
yeah, as if posting a pick of yourself in the members pic section won't get you enough attention if you're hot. Look at BKK, guys are jockin her all the time since she put up her pic.

Dregh
Why? Is she ugly?

silver_tears
well she's a babe thumbup1
Milla too curlers

kalantiaw
maybe i should put my pic up too...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.