Re-elect Bush?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
What do you guys think. I like Bush and hope he wins again. If not I would hope for Edwards. Kerry wouldn't be bad either but Dean is a hippie.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
im 16 so not gonna vote yet...

SilverFighter
Myth> this could turn into an UGLY thread (politics involve) maybe you should edited. Just a humble suggestion from my part.

LanceWindu
I don't like politics, so I don't vote.

SilverFighter
I vote only cuz I'm paying for it wink

Peloquin
to quote an ED "blackout weaves it's way through the city" (sigh)

Myth
Politics often do get ugly but they are important.
So let me say this: LETS ALL TRY TO BE RESPECTABLE TO EACH OTHERS VIEWS

Myth
BTW: Sorry about that "hippie" thing if it offended anybody. I tried to edit it but its been too long to edit it myself.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i dont see any disrespect so far...
anyway we all have different perspectives.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
some take it more seriously than others.

juggernaut26
i can't believe you have dean up there after his little speach

Myth
Some people still like him (I know because of my Gov't Poly Sci class). But trust me, I was tempted to keep him off the list.

BackFire
I don't vote.

finti
if you did vote I should be your choice though,.... you should vote BF

ash007
even though i am not American i actually like John Kerry he just seems like a darn nice guy

BackFire
Well of course if you were on the ballads, I'd be first in line to vote for you. wink

finti
I should be the next US prez

BackFire
The fact that you live in norway may be a problem.

LanceWindu
You mean...ballots, right?

BackFire
yes.

LanceWindu
Thought so.

finti
why?...Bush lives in La La land so.............

BackFire
laughing out loud well most americans seem to live there with him, so that isn't a problem.

finti
indeed

el_barto
personaly i hate politics and the bush family so i just whent at random and chose kerry

mook
You cant 're-elect' bush because he wasnt elected in the first place.

he got less votes than gore.

yerssot
mook, he was elected, it does not matter if he got less votes than gore, the american system doesn't work that way

Darth Revan
Myth----> Dean is NOT a hippie. 'Course, if he was, there wouldn't be anything wrong with it. Anyways, I want Kerry to win. I'm too young to vote though...

julibug
You guys do know that this thread will be closed, right? It's in da rules. wink Maybe this one will be closed before it gets ugly, though. smile

Ushgarak
Errr, yes, this could certainly become a pro-Bush/anti-Bush war. Sorry, we all know the rules, no political threads. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.