Stereotypes.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Veralidaine
..ok, so models are stupid, apparently,
but I have a sister whos a hairdresser, and another whos a chef......
and apparently they're considered unintelligent as well, which isnt true......messed.....
what ones have u guys heard of?.......

badkittykitty
well I'm blond (well I just dyed my hair brown so good bye to the stereotype for me) so I heard all the air head jokes people could remember around me...really would get on my nerves.

Veralidaine
i hate that.(i'm brunette) but i say this, as i have blonde friends, ppl make fun of them jus cuz of their hair color, its bullsh*t.....

it makes me wonder how the blonde jokes started.....jus like the whole 'red heads are hot tempered' thing..........

LanceWindu
American's are all jackasses.

I got this one tonight from a supposed friend.

badkittykitty
it's weird how any stereotype gets started..I don't understand how any one can judge people that way.

Veralidaine
blink gee how nice....
what kind of thing is that to say,...
so he jus said it out of the blue?.......

Veralidaine
i know...its stupid....one person follows another, thats how things happen these dayz....

LanceWindu
She actually.

It came about when I was asking her why she hated me...she said it's more than likely because of her hatred of all Americans.

Veralidaine
whoops.messed...

she hates you?..blink wow, what a good friend she is....
..... i cant even begin to tell you how utterly ridiculous that is....
if she is ur age.this would make it all the more worse, as i thought, that with age, comes maturity...so much for that theory....

LanceWindu
She's a friend by default.

Not a personal friend.

Veralidaine
oh, okay, i see.......

Myth
I have a friend that we substitute the word "Hawaiian" in for "retard". We mean it as a joke but when she does something stupid we excuse her and say "Its ok, we know you're Hawaiian."

Veralidaine
lol..never heard of that one before......although, its all in good fun, and she must know that you're only joking.......smile...

Myth
Yeah, you haven't heard of it because we came up with it. Our school is about 30-40 percent Hawaiians that segragate themselves from us white folk. She was one of her schools validictorians so I'm sure she knows she is smart. She sounds stupid though because she slurs things together because of her heavy Hawaiian accent. Example: She can't pronounce things like "soldier" or "shoulder". She usually pronounces them more like Show-der.

BackFire
Ah, blind, foolish hatred...hitler has taught her well.

silver_tears
I get good marks without trying really, so I'm labelled as a nerd geek
which can't be farther from the truth, since I don't even study for exams smart

Veralidaine
lol.....
that reminds me of my human bio. teacher, instead of saying Oesophagus, she sayz, "Esofagus"-(pronounced like that)lol........

Veralidaine
sad.......its stupid how people jugde others.......
eek!......well i wish i could do that, i mean, i get good grades n all, but i have to studysad....
n u get high marks from doing nuffin!eek!......u lucky......

LarryTheArch
I'm a a stereotype!! BEER_DRIVEN MONKEY MAN ON HATRED FOR FORCE, AND EVEN A LITTLE BIT FOR THAT CLONE OF ME IM SEEING CRACK!!!!!!!

LanceWindu
Err...shut up maybe

LarryTheArch
Tril tir, vith jindurn

LarryTheArch
Hi vera

Samas-adian
well...Im Canadian...and I live in an Igloo with polar bears and penguins....well some people think that.

Veralidaine
Hi LTAhappy...

Veralidaine
its stupid what some people may think, .they make up the most wild things......

Samas-adian
Yep, there was a show about how much Americans know bout Canada and here was what some people thought"
- we live in the dark all winter
- we have 5 seasons including the dark season
- we have no technology and that we just got a phoneline installed
- Bush didnt know that Prime Minister name when he got voted for the president

its crazy.

Veralidaine
blink some very strange thingsmessed........pretty foolish......

SaturnickFlamesX
happy

Veralidaine
big grin

Myth
Its not really a stereotype but I'm from St. Helens, OR and people from other places always say "You live on the mountain?" BTW: Mount Saint Helens is in WA for those of you who didn't know and these are other Oregonians that ask that.

Myth
Those must be some dumb Americans.

LanceWindu
Oh...I lived in Tennessee for 11 years, so I am a trailer trash.

Oh wait, I lived in a motorhome for 5 years...sad

Veralidaine
eek!.....u live in Western Australia!?...........

venomfan
i was trailer trash for some time. i could give a **** tho when someone called me that it just shows how some people must cater to there own ego

LanceWindu
WA means Washington, the state...not the National Capitol.

Veralidaine
embarrasment......sh*t, i feel stupid.......

Veralidaine
sad...people can be such as*holes..and your right, its all about the egos......

LanceWindu
I hated being trailer trash though...sad

I felt ashamed to even invite people to my home, so I never did.

venomfan
it has its perks when you crall in or out of the window its not a very big fall. but sometimes i did feel shammed, mostly becuase my friends thought trailer trash was a great burn. its like they didnt even think.
but i told them they best recognize for i show what happens in ........
well i just said they best recognize

LanceWindu
I only like the fact that we could unhook the motorhome and move...just like *Snaps fingers*...that.

Also, I met my first girlfriend in the first trailer park we lived at...she was a hottie.

venomfan
dito man but she turned out to be obsessed<((by that i mean down right insane almost get me killed by homie G dudes)) with me so I was like "NO", see small comunities bring people together.... acctually there were quite a few hotties in my trailer park....area

but i moved so its Alllllllright

LanceWindu
Eh, my girlfriend was only with me a week, then I caught her making out with a friend of mine.

I dumped her and she moved away.

I never had another girl until Nivvy...and it was 7 years between the two.

venomfan
well i cant say to much about what happend.
We were at the mall.......looking fer a parkin space she see these four Black dudes and she acctualy "pointed" at them. I said "what the Hell was that?"
then when were inside she yells "THERE they are!!" i took her home and broke up with her.
i dont know why she did it and dont care

silver_tears
good advice yes

Veralidaine
aww......silver, ur sig is so cute!love....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.