I Love Robert "millsy" Mills!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILuvMillsy
I'm sorry, But I have to say...."I LOVE ROBERT "MILLSY" MILLS! The guy in my sig and avatar is Millsy, isn't he adorable, I have so many pic's of him, Pic's of him smiling, singing, crying, sleeping, eating...everything!

Lil Seraph
Yeah he's aight i kinda hate him but yeah its kewl.

Lil Seraph
It's kewl that u made a thread sayin u like him so confidently. Everyone bags me for likin Hilary Duff. You probably hate her too. lol

ILuvMillsy
I don't hate Hilary Duff, if someone likes someone i never, ever say bad stuff about them liking that person...I am very confident about loving Millsy, always was, always will be!!!!

Lil Seraph
Well Done me too. I don't hate Millsy.

ORLI MY BOI!
lol i rkn he is really good singer i dont really find him attractive i think u and my mate kate would get along great though she is obsessed with she has pics everywhere of him and is ALWAYS talking bout him it drives me crazy but i spose im the same wif orli neways he is on tonite 7:30 Aussie Idol concert channel umm 10 i think YAY cant wait smile

ILuvMillsy
U friends sounds cool, ORLI MY BOI! I have meet people of the internet coz we share the same love for Millsy,And yeah i watched that Aussie Idol concert last night, I went to it in Adelaide so I had already seen it, but i taped it last night anyway!

ORLI MY BOI!
really ur so lucky i wanted to go see it in brissy but neva got around to it and well didnt have any money lol i wathced it too it was pretty good i got a lil freaked when millsy was wif courtney act but i spose it was pretty funny o i dunno if u heard bout this but Millsy went on B105 recently (its a brissy radio station) yer and well he pashed Jamie Dunn it was pretty funny ill post a pic for ya but be warned its kinda gross smile

ORLI MY BOI!
CrAzy Happy Dance

ILuvMillsy
that pic is...scary...lol, but Millsy is so hot, I love it when he wears hats and you can see all his curly hair at the bottom...Millsy was so hot when he danced with courtney act, at the start of da song he was sorta stripping! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.