did anyone have a good weekend?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tigida_tigida
cause i bloody well did....

Be@st
My'ne was terrible. On saturday I got lost in a forest; and i overslept most of the sunday.

silver_tears
mine was alright but I feel guilty cuz I missed three days of school embarrasment
Today is number 3, have to go without missing one day till March break.

and my weekend was decent, went to the movies, went out to dinner, and went on a major shopping spree for new clothes cool

Linkalicious
asi~asi

friday i got a crap load of money from my tax return and my paycheck. I went shopping and spent like $900 on clothes. Then i went out friday night, met some cute girl and spent time with her. Then some "large" girl came up to me and tried getting friendly. Ultimately scaring the hot one away. Then as a joke my friends gave the big bit.ch my number and she's been calling and txt msging me all damn weekend. Hope she gets the point that i dun wanna talk to her, because i never pick up or call back. Then Saturday night i found out where all the stuck up girls in the US hang out.....Newport Beach. God that place is like a meat market. 6 guys for every girl. Well other than the clothes...this weekend sucked. GO NFC!

silver_tears
laughing out loud Clothes love

Linkalicious
yeah roll eyes (sarcastic)

silver_tears
stick out tongue

Linkalicious
what kinda clothes did you get?

silver_tears
I got a sweater from Roots happy
Few baby tees, some jeans from Tommy, and a tank top from Guess big grin

silver_tears
oh and panties from American Eagle love

total metalhead
nope. i was at the hospital all saturday, worked most of sunday and friday just sucked in general.

Linkalicious
nice! big grin

Panties you say? angel

silver_tears
yes from AE love they have funny sayings on them laughing out loud

Treehuggerjanie
mine was pretttttty good. I went shopping on saturaday, then went to a party with my boyfreind, a big goth party in morcambe, and headbanged away all night. It was decent. Then i stayed over at my boyfreinds dads house with him. Being 14 rules.

Linkalicious
aww that's so cute...you're only 14.

silver_tears
see look cool I have them in four colours big grin

Linkalicious
ooooo!!!! nice. cept there's like 5x too much material on those! you should wear those in public during the summer!!!

silver_tears
laughing out loud they are boy briefs cool and I have a Valentines collection too love

Linkalicious
well that explains a lot. Doesn't that mean they're a lil saggy in the front? I dun have any briefs, so i don't remember if they compensate for male "body parts" in the front.

silver_tears
laughing out loud no that just means the legs are just a bit longer big grin

Linkalicious
those look more like Hot Pants than guys briefs. Thank god i'm a box/boxer brief guy.

silver_tears
laughing out loud yea well they are underwear stick out tongue

Treehuggerjanie
yeah im 14 why? Did you think i was older or summat? Dont you guys stop talking to me cos im younger!:sad:

Linkalicious
no no no. I dun wanna stop talking to you. You just sound older than you are. yes Take it in a good way....not a bad. bunny

Treehuggerjanie
im glad i sound older!im tall for my age and ive got quite a mature face compared to my freinds- people generally think im 16-17 it rules!

Jackie Malfoy
I sort of did.I was at my mom and stepfather's house bored to death.And I could not go online inleast I sneaked on so it was a pretty boring weeken.
I am so glad I am back home now!JM

ladygrim
my weekend hmmm went for a job interview on sat.on waved my siseter of to spain on sun

nitro-swicked
god i made this thread ages ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.