Avenged Sevenfold

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

in flames
what a great band..i only heard them a few days ago and i decided they are one of the best metal bands today

if u like shadow fall/killswitch engage..this band will be ur fav band.

i recmmend this band to any one who likes heavy music

tyr this song out by them : chapter four

in flames
they have cool solos too!

loserib
what solos in flames you just said the magic word ill download some right now

in flames
lol..u do get me!! im telling you this band is amazing..relaly amazin.beautifull heavy music!!! it reminds of the old metallica days it has this feel to it.

download : chapter four..its a good start with the band!

loserib
im downloading cahpter four right now i lt you know what i think as soon as im done

in flames
big grin

total metalhead
oh god yeah i got Sounding The Seventh Trumpet back in phoenix im so pissed i left it over there. but yeah AS are amazing, To End The Rapture and Lips Of Deceit are kick ass songs. its funny id totally forgot about em until this thread. im gonna order there new cd right now yes

in flames
i read reviews..the new cd is almost perfect as they say.

total metalhead
yeah i just ordered it and the website gave it 5 stars

Killer
almost saw em at a gig.

loserib
i downloaded the song good shit man

in flames
give it more listens..it is the shit!

loserib
i just heard they got arrested in the uk after there show with lost prophets

in flames
why did they get arrested ?

loserib
i dont know yet but i will post it as soon as i hear more

in flames
unholy confessions is a great song by them!

gwiinlgleirn
I recently got into the band avenged sevenfold and their song unholy confessions. I was wondering if anyone knew any kick ass bands who play songs like theirs. That or any really good hardcore bands. Thanks all. Happy Dance

Deathblow
They're far from hardcore.

First album = great
Second album = average

If you like Avenged Sevenfold, you'll almost certainly like As I Lay Dying, Poison The Well, 36 Crazyfists and Everytime I Die.

Also, 'Too Bad You're Beautiful' by From Autumn To Ashes, better than anything Avenged Sevenfold have done.

Df02
i hate Avenged Sevenfold, From Autumn to Ashes are infinately better.
the main reason i hate Avenged Sevenfold is the stupid makeup and nicknames they have for each other ><

Deathblow
Synyster Gates!
Seriously though, really great guitarist yes

Makeup doesn't make a band bad (although it usually does KISS MANSON & ATREYU). I didn't even know The Birthday Massacre wore makeup until a last year.

Df02
yea, but i dont get along with the music, usually id just accept that.
its the makeup and nicknames that make me really dislike them

loserib
ive read interviews were they say the only reason they use nake up and nicknames is to piss off hardcore kids

gwiinlgleirn
I never thought of Avenged Sevenfold as a makeup band or hair band of kind. I just started listening to them because they're talented and it doesnt bother me if a band is a hair or make up band as long as they're talented and not just there to only look good. You can't blame a talented band for trying to look good on stage though. Oh yeah to all of you who talkin bout from autumn to ashes, the only songs from them that I seem to like are the fiction we live and chloroform perfume. Also, thanks deathblow i really like 36 crazyfists

Df02
yea, but atleast make outstanding music soyou can afford to be selective with your fans haha.... and im not even a hardcore kid but they piss me off... nicknames; read their stupid nicknames haha!

Deathblow
They're only kidding around, they're not trying to sound cool or anything. I mean did you read that article which had quotes from them after the whole band got arrested? Something about crazed samurai warriors trying to kill them. I think it's quite nice to see a metal band who don't necessarily take themselves so seriously.

And their first album is definitely outstanding.

DEFCON One
A7X is cool. They have some pretty awesome songs. Who the hell cares what makeup they wear or what they call them selves. Their music is good. That is what really matters

StinkFist462
i dont really like them , kinda annoying

Norma Jean
I like them. They're pretty cool.

room #99
i liked some of thier songs but after a while they got really old.

SlipknoT
Kiss isnt bad at all.

Deathblow
Maybe not to you, but I can't stand them.

eggmayo
KISS are a joke.

RedAlertv2
Avenged just came out with a new album. Ive only heard the single, Beast and the Harlot, and it is a damn cool song. Awesome guitar solo

RedAlertv2
"First album = great
Second album = average"

Which two albums are those?

WAF3001
i have all three of their albums and have noticed a large change in m. shadows voice in each album. Also, the whole sound has gotten more...epic shall I say? I really prefer the newer stuff, but really like all of it. So, I was surprised there wasn't a thread about them already. Also, i have a question about them. Is there newset cd a concept album (or are the other two?) cuz' there titles really suggest that they're like a story, but I don't notice one.

StinkFist462
i cant stand A7X in the slightest bit.

WAF3001
so why post here spammer?

StinkFist462
im not spamming. im giving my opinion.

RedAlertv2
Awesome band. Simply amazing talent. Their guitarist is insane, and Shadows is a good singer/songwriter. Overall one of my fav bands.

As far as his voice changing, he hurt his throat somehow and now sings 100% of the time cuz its easier on his throat.

WAF3001
STINKFIST, YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMING EVERYTHING I POST ON

AND REDALERTV, thank you for posting your comments. I particurlaly like M.'s new sound.

StinkFist462
whats wrong with giving opinions? seriously.

WAF3001
that's why you haven't been on topic for the Rihanna thread at all or for the majority not this one either!

RedAlertv2
Im with you on this Stinkfist, even though we seem to disagree about A7X. Anyways, waf3001, you need to learn that everyone has different opinions and that there is nothin wrong with disliking a band.

I know there are a lot of people who hate Avenged Sevenfold. It doesnt bother me becuase I know they are talented, but I dont expect everyone to agree with me.

StinkFist462
^ learn from him WAF3001

WAF3001
i'm just sayin' we've been at it in every thread I post in and you tend to get off topic a lot. I'm sorry for lashing out at you and I respect the opion of all music lovers. My philophy is that every band has someone that think's they're the greatest band and someone who thinks they're the worst band. What bands are your favorites then, StinkFist?

RedAlertv2
judging by his name, he is fond of Tool. Nothing wrong there

StinkFist462
what do you mean "been at it". i've been keeping my cool and just telling you facts and what not. oh well whatever. too many to list.

WAF3001
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
judging by his name, he is fond of Tool. Nothing wrong there

Wait what about a Tool fan now? I've never heard a single Tool song in my life!

StinkFist462
you need musical awakening.

WAF3001
k

StinkFist462

Alpha Centauri
The only thing I'll give Avenged Sevenfold credit for is being the original band in a genre of carbon copies. Doesn't alter the fact that they're quite shit though.

But, if you like them, go for it.

-AC

Lana
I don't care for them.

And WAF, learn what spamming is before you accuse someone of doing it, k?

SnakeEyes
I think Avenged Sevenfold is a great band (even better live). And despite what most people think, they are really talented; unique too.

Deathblow
Originally posted by WAF3001
STINKFIST, YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMING EVERYTHING I POST ON

Look up ''spamming''.

I like their first album a lot. They've gone pretty much vertically downhill from there.

Df02
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
The only thing I'll give Avenged Sevenfold credit for is being the original band in a genre of carbon copies. Doesn't alter the fact that they're quite shit though.

-AC

Poison the well are Metalcore, and they were around a good deal before "A7X" (how gay is that monicer...)

only difference being Poison the well don't focus on their image enough to have makeup

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by Deathblow
Look up ''spamming''.

I like their first album a lot. They've gone pretty much vertically downhill from there.

I wouldnt say theyve gone downhill. M. Shadows has only improved his vocals with each album, not to mention City of Evil and Waking the Fallen both had some truly amazing guitar solos. In my opinion they have only gotten better.

Alpha Centauri
What's all this "despite what most people think" malarky?

-AC

RedAlertv2
what do you mean?

RedAlertv2
OK, I see where SnakeEyes said that, but I think he was saying it because the general opinion seems to be that they suck, which ironically is the total opposite of the truth

WAF3001
the band is really talented and i originally didn't like them, but then i got city of evil and it changed my view on them. it's really awesome and has a lot of ballads. it really makes me wonder how you could classify Avenged Sevenfold. What other band is similar ot them?

RedAlertv2

-AC

Dont see how they are shit. Any member of the band is excellent, with the guitarists (especially Synyster) being simply astounding. Some crazy solos and intense riffs

Alpha Centauri
Exactly, you don't see how any member of the band is shit, because you think they're excellent.

Synyster Gates is overrated. Nothing he does impresses me.

-AC

SlipknoT
Eh, Crappy band IMO.

RedAlertv2

Synyster Gates is overrated. Nothing he does impresses me.

-AC

Really? You dont like his solos?

Alpha Centauri
No, I don't.

-AC

RedAlertv2
Meh, Ive heard a lot of his solos and they are awesome and epic

Alpha Centauri
Yes, to you. Evidently, not to me.

-AC

RedAlertv2
So what is it about the band you dont like? Just wondering

tabby999
i quite like them

Alpha Centauri
So what is it about the band you dont like? Just wondering

Their music, I think it sounds unbearably mediocre.

-AC

RedAlertv2
I dont see whats mediocre about it. I mean, nothing wrong that you think it, but I just dont see it. Differing opinions I guess.

SnakeEyes
AC, if you don't like their music or even the genre all-together, that's understandable... But to say that they're shit, and to give no real reason, besides the fact that you don't like them is kind of close-minded.

Alpha Centauri
It's not is it? They don't do anything on their instruments that amazes me, but being technically brilliant doesn't mean you'll put out great music, so the fact that they aren't doesn't mean much.

The reason why I don't like them is because I don't like their music. It's mediocre, it's not something I listen to and think "This is unique" or "This is something no other metalcore band could come up with". I said this, read my posts.

Oh, and yeah, they seem to be stuck in the 80s with their attitude. They're just a horribly lame band.

-AC

RedAlertv2
make up your mind

Alpha Centauri
Where in those posts do I make anything BUT the same decision?

They were one of the first, besides Poison the Well (as noted) to do it. That doesn't mean they're not doing anything any other metalcore band can't do. I didn't think it then, I don't think it now.

Don't take my posts out of context to prove a point.

-AC

RedAlertv2
I still think they are an excellent band. for one thing, they have exceptional technical ability, something Ive already pointed out. Not to mention that M. Shadows is an excellent singer. He had a great ability to flawlessly go from screaming epic singing. And he writes some great, long songs. I suppose sometimes the lyrics are a little lacking, but theyve improved from Waking the Fallen to City of Evil. And they're religious references in many of their songs ("beast and the harlot", "the wicked end," many others) are quite unique and very interesting. Theyve expanded their style quite a bit over 3 albums, and have a lot of variety in the emotions in their songs. Overall a high quality band

Ive never listened to Poison the Well, so I cant comment on them, but I do know that even if they are similar to a7x, and even if they came first, Avenged is still a cool band.

Alpha Centauri
They don't have exceptional technical ability, for one. You've pointed out you believe that, yes. They haven't though. BUT, that doesn't matter. Loads of great bands are technically blinding.

M. Shadows is an excellent singer, to you. Right? Fine, I respect your right to think that. I can't hear it for you, you hear what you hear. I don;t think he is at all.

Lyrics matter not to me really but Avenged Sevenfold are always extremely cliche.

So in conclusion: You like Avenged Sevenfold. I don't. And that's cool.

I don't think they're HORRFICALLY shit, by any means. If I HAD to choose to choose to listen to Avenged Sevenfold or Simple Plan, it'd be Avenged Sevenfold. I just don't like them.

-AC

WAF3001
They don't have exceptional technical ability, for one. You've pointed out you believe that, yes. They haven't though. BUT, that doesn't matter. Loads of great bands are technically blinding.

M. Shadows is an excellent singer, to you. Right? Fine, I respect your right to think that. I can't hear it for you, you hear what you hear. I don;t think he is at all.

Lyrics matter not to me really but Avenged Sevenfold are always extremely cliche.

I don't think they're HORRFICALLY shit, by any means. If I HAD to choose to choose to listen to Avenged Sevenfold or Simple Plan, it'd be Avenged Sevenfold. I just don't like them.

-AC

Lyrics don't matter to you? That's like just reading a comic because it has a cool cover. Lyrics are like the most important part. And I really don't believe M. Shadows is an excellent singer, but I really don't think many rock stars are excelent singers. They're great at screaming though....

Victor Von Doom
Lyrics don't matter to you? That's like just reading a comic because it has a cool cover. Lyrics are like the most important part.

Poor analogy.

If you're attracted to a comic by the cover, doesn't mean the words aren't important to you.

Secondly, words in a comic and pictures in a comic are in symbiosis. Lyrics and music can be completely unrelated.

To say the lyrics are the most important part suggests that you'd get more out of the music by reading the sleeve than listening to the album.

Alpha Centauri
Lyrics don't matter to you? That's like just reading a comic because it has a cool cover. Lyrics are like the most important part. And I really don't believe M. Shadows is an excellent singer, but I really don't think many rock stars are excelent singers. They're great at screaming though....

Lyrics are just a good bonus, if they're great. Nothing more.

Either way, they have shit lyrics. Though that isn't the point.

They're an extremely mediocre band who's music I do not enjoy nor am I impressed by.

No good sitting there saying "They are extremely talented", because they're not.

The best singers of all time, to be fair, are Rock singers. So dunno where you got this whole idea of screaming from.

-AC

PINBALL
AC you know obviously what good music is since you say A7X is shit (A7X is awsome) so why dont you tell us what good music is

Alpha Centauri
Why is this an issue?

It's an Avenged Sevenfold thread, I've gave my opinion on the band, I respect that others like them but I don't.

-AC

SlipknoT
meh, That Bat Country song Isnt to bad, But they sound like a thousand other bands.

RedAlertv2

-AC

Well, I suppose if you dont like them thats fine. But you are still giving them less credit than they deserve

WAF3001
I think their guitar solos are awesome. Look at popular bands like Green Day. Their songs are just so........easy. Most of my friends can play them. I dooubt any of my friends can pull off what Synister and Zacky can do.....

Alpha Centauri
Well, I suppose if you dont like them thats fine. But you are still giving them less credit than they deserve

No I'm not, I'm giving them just as much credit as I believe they deserve. You believe they deserve more credit because, for some reason. you like the a lot more.

-AC

WAF3001
why are you still posting here AC, if you don't like the band and all your gonna say is that I respect your opinion, but I don't like em etc. etc.

Deathblow
Band threads are as open to criticism as they are to praise. There would be very little in the way of ''discussion'' otherwise.

Alpha Centauri
why are you still posting here AC, if you don't like the band and all your gonna say is that I respect your opinion, but I don't like em etc. etc.

Because people were posting to me?

Gahhta praablem wid dat?

-AC

RedAlertv2

dude, you gotta accept that people will disagree with you. Its not a big deal. You can argue your side of the issue, of course, but dont tell them to stop posting

Df02
Where in those posts do I make anything BUT the same decision?

They were one of the first, besides Poison the Well (as noted) to do it. That doesn't mean they're not doing anything any other metalcore band can't do. I didn't think it then, I don't think it now.

Don't take my posts out of context to prove a point.

-AC

infact, A7X aren't even doing it as well as PTW, let alone better

WAF3001
dude, you gotta accept that people will disagree with you. Its not a big deal. You can argue your side of the issue, of course, but dont tell them to stop posting

I accept other's opinions but I don't like when people say the same thing over and over and over and over and over......

RedAlertv2
Ive decided theres no convincing you AC. Oh well. Cant expect to always agree. But my opinion still stands that I think Avenged is a bitchin band

WAF3001
Big Pimpin'

Alpha Centauri
Ive decided theres no convincing you AC. Oh well. Cant expect to always agree. But my opinion still stands that I think Avenged is a bitchin band

Yeah, your opinion does. Seeing as we're discussing what you and I hear, it's always gonna be subjective. I can't make you hear it as I do and say "Oh yeah, it IS mediocre".

You think they're "bitchin", I don't.

-AC

WAF3001
stop saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

RedAlertv2
stop saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

please stop for your own good

StinkFist462

stop posting about nothing.. over and over and over and over.

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by Deathblow
Look up ''spamming''.

Ive listened to all three albums, and I wouldnt say they have gotten worst with each one. Theyve changed a lot, sure, but that doesnt mean they are getting worse.

WAF3001
i think they keep getting better

RedAlertv2
I just watched them get interviewed on Daily Download. It was great seeing the hosts say stuff like "wow, youve really started writing long songs on this new album" even though the band has been doing that for years. It was still a cool interview. The band seems like cool guys who arent just in the music for the money.

Alpha Centauri
Hahahaha.

They're a band that try very hard to maintain an image and constantly preach about how much drug use they indulge in, how much sex they indulge in.

Not saying there's anything wrong with either, I just thought we were past this whole "Taking heroin is cool" stage with Motley Crue. People can take what they like, doesn't bother me. But to brag about taking heroin and dangerous amounts of openly dangerous drugs is a bit stupid.

-AC

RedAlertv2
Hahahaha.

They're a band that try very hard to maintain an image and constantly preach about how much drug use they indulge in, how much sex they indulge in.

-AC

Ive never heard them say anything like that.

Alpha Centauri
It was in July/August issue of Revolver...and pretty much any Kerrang interview they've done.

-AC

RedAlertv2
As long as they dont OD

Alpha Centauri
Preaching how good heroin is isn't exactly something I can say I respect.

They rely heavily on how they come across more than their music.

-AC

RedAlertv2
well, the thing is, I had listened to the band's music long before I ever saw them in any pictures, or heard/read any interviews of them. So Its not like I was influenced by their image. Id never even seen them interviewed untill a couple weeks ago on TV.

PINBALL
AC why dont you say a band that you like and then we can compare who has more talent A7X or the band you like

Alpha Centauri
Opeth. Good luck smile.

Tool. Good luck smile.

Faith No More, Fantomas and Mr. Bungle. Good luck smile.

If this is a contest of "I can say they aren't as talented because I like Avenged Sevenfold", don't bother. If this is genuinely you wanting to see who's more talented. Try and say Avenged Sevenfold over those bands, because Avenged aren't anywhere near the same planet of talent.

I'm not dissing you for liking them, I'm saying they rely on image. Chill out.

-AC

RedAlertv2
I think I agree that they do rely heavily on image. I mean, if you watch teh Unholy Confessions video they show their logo like a million times, but as Ive explained I had listened to the band long before I had seen them or anything, so image meant nothing to me, and it still means nothing to me. I like the band for their music. All there is to it.

Alpha Centauri
Well right on then, that's the way to be. I'm not knocking you at all. I'm just saying, let's not assume they're all about the music considering that it's usually the subject they talk about the least in interviews.

-AC

PINBALL
I dont really no opeth but i really hate tool and A7X is better that them

Alpha Centauri
They're not, by some kind of light year measured margin.

Also thanks for furthering my point by saying you hate them first and then saying Avenged Sevenfold are better. Quite funny.

-AC

TheStormrider
i have all three of their albums and have noticed a large change in m. shadows voice in each album. Also, the whole sound has gotten more...epic shall I say? I really prefer the newer stuff, but really like all of it. So, I was surprised there wasn't a thread about them already. Also, i have a question about them. Is there newset cd a concept album (or are the other two?) cuz' there titles really suggest that they're like a story, but I don't notice one.

Someone told me to give them a listen a while ago. I followed up on their advice and I'm pretty neutral about them. Some of their guitar work is really solid, but nothing else really stands out.

RedAlertv2
Hopefully Ill get to go see them live soon

PINBALL
I think it quite clear that Ac is very ignorant

Alpha Centauri
I think it's quite clear that you're very predictable and uneducated.

Need we go on? I don't believe so.

-AC

Myth
I had Waking the Fallen but never got into it. Now I have City of Evil and it is so much better. I especially love "Beast and the Harlot", "Bat Country", and "Trashed and Scattered".

RedAlertv2
I really think both albums are pretty much equal

PINBALL
AC i dont see how im preductable im mean i can predict that you will never except that your wrong when your clearly wrong and that when you done saying something you do that stupid little
AC
now whos predictable

Bardiel13
Originally posted by Myth
I had Waking the Fallen but never got into it. Now I have City of Evil and it is so much better. I especially love "Beast and the Harlot", "Bat Country", and "Trashed and Scattered".

Ah, my favorite tracks, too. Yeah, I dunno how these guys got past my Metaldar, but the first time I ever heard them was on Headbanger's Ball V.2... Sad, huh? But, I do like this band a whole lot and even when the guy busted his vocal cords, it still sounds just as good. Their style gets kinda majestically... er... demonic is the first word that comes to mind. All the while, they have a cool vintage sound like from the days of Priest and the like. Great band and I hope to hear more from them. rock

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by PINBALL
AC i dont see how im preductable im mean i can predict that you will never except that your wrong when your clearly wrong and that when you done saying something you do that stupid little
AC
now whos predictable

You'd have nailed my coffin shut there if what you'd said was right, or factual...and you know, not complete bullsh*t.

But A for effort.

-AC

RedAlertv2
Alpha what do you mean he's predictable?

Alpha Centauri
"What bands do you like? So we can see if they're better than Avenged Sevenfold."

Come on, oldest trick in the book. I could have said Led Zeppelin and he'd have said Avenged are better. Despite them not being.

-AC

RedAlertv2
But he does have a point that you too are predictable.

-RA
like that

PINBALL
And no if you had said led zep i would have said that a7x was not better
-P-

Alpha Centauri
See, once again. Even when typing my post I knew you'd come back and say that to make it look as though you were proving me wrong.

I've encountered your kind before and you're pointless.

It's not hard to predict that I'm going to sign my name, I've done it on every post since I joined. Follow me like sheep if you wish.

-AC

Inspectah Deck
that's why you haven't been on topic for the Rihanna thread at all or for the majority not this one either!

Well Rihanna does suck

PINBALL
see ac you always think that your right like when you say that i am predictible i dont see how im predictible ask anyone and also most people will say they dont like you because your full of yourself and your head is shoved up your ass so far that your too blind to see it and thats the honest truth

Alpha Centauri
Hahaha, I'm sure I'll lose great amounts of sleep over the fact that people dislike me for knowing more than them. I don't always think I'm right, I just happen to be right a lot of the time. Oh, and stop all this "Nobody likes you" bs, I get it from way too many members without any proof to back it up. Either grow some genitalia and start saying it to me instead of to each other in your little PMs.

Sorry you're so bitter. You are the one who took my comments about Avenged Sevenfold personally, nobody else. RedAlertV2 didn't, SnakeEyes didn't. You did.

-AC

PINBALL
See once again actaully most of the time you are not right you just cant accept that you dont know everything so just admit your wrong and walk away
and by the way red and snake both think your a very ignorant person

Alpha Centauri
Where are you getting all this? This just makes me laugh. "Most of the time you are not right", says who? You? Why? Because you don't like me? Because that's false, sorry if you have some kind of problem with this.

I don't know everything, I never ever said I do nor would I ever claim that. That's what the problem is with you lot. YOU get these impressions of me from your own warped little minds and then because you don't like it, you pin it on me.

I'm not wrong, at all. I was discussing the bands with Red and he asked me why I believe what I do, I told him. You don't like the fact that I don't love Avenged Sevenfold, Jesus Christ kid, get over me.

-AC

Red Superfly
Well, I've listened to Avenged Sevenfold. And meh.

Yes, meh.

Note how I actually gave them a chance before thinking they were meh. Pinball may wish to take notes. Or, more likely, completely ignore this post and flame me.

My amazing psychic powers lead me to believe the latter will happen.

Lana
Wait wait wait.

PINBALL, did you seriously say that Avenged Sevenfold is better than Tool?

I am shocked and appalled at the ignorance in that statement. There are very, VERY, few bands that I could say are even at Tool's level, let alone better.

Avenged Sevenfold isn't even in the same galaxy, musically.

Speaking of, I heard them on the radio the other day while in the car. Meh.

RedAlertv2
I hope you're not just judging the band based on that one song on the radio

Alpha Centauri
Didn't you say before "My friend put some Tool on for a second, I didn't like it"?

I'm not saying you did, I'm asking if it was you.

-AC

RedAlertv2
No no no it was the other way around. I put on on a Tool song, And my freind didnt like it. I like Tool, and I also listened to about a dozen of their songs before I judged them

Lana
I hope you're not just judging the band based on that one song on the radio

No, I've heard more of them than that, I think I've heard an entire album; that was just the first time I've heard them recently.

RedAlertv2
oh ok.

PINBALL
"Doesn't alter the fact that they're quite shit though"
Earlier you said this about A7X and then i brought up the fact that you always think your right you even said that ok i will take back what i said about tool i just dont like the band ive heard 7or8 of their songs and didnt like them but i still along with others think you are annoying and ignorant

Alpha Centauri
I don't always think I'm right though, so you're wrong. You're also an uneducated hypocrite who did exactly what I said, and just admitted to it. When you asked what bands I like, I immediately said that I knew you were gonna say you didn't like them regardless. You did and now you're admitting you hardly heard anything by Tool. Comical.

Stop bringing up this whole "Others think..." issue. Either they'll grow some and say it to me or they don't exist, simple.

-AC

Eraserhead
Stop bringing up this whole "Others think..." issue. Either they'll grow some and say it to me or they don't exist, simple.

-AC

Actually Pinball is quite right. People do you think you're annoying and irritating. "grow some"? I think it's more that they choose to ignore you. I'm just here to say that pinball is not alone in thinking you're annoying and many other things. That is all. And no I'm not here to start another flame war. I see you've done another bang up job of hijacking another thread with you you you. You insisted I say it to you, so I did.

So no, he's definitely not alone. That's for sure. Now, back to your petty arguments.

Alpha Centauri
I know people think certain things of me, I don't actually give a shit though. I've had a couple of other posters say that lots of people PM each other about me. Sorry, but that's a ***** move haha. It really is. Just like you've come back with a paragraph about me in a thread you've never been a part of, yet you're accusing me of derailing? Come on, kid.

I'm not hijacking any threads. Everyone puts focus on me in debates because they can't stay on topic. I was discussing the bands with Red, who disagreed with me and we agreed to disagree. PINBALL took it personally. That's all there is to it. Not discussing pointlessness any further. Unless it's to do with the bands. You'll be banned before I wink.

-AC

Eraserhead
I know people think certain things of me, I don't actually give a shit though. I've had a couple of other posters say that lots of people PM each other about me. Sorry, but that's a ***** move haha. It really is. Just like you've come back with a paragraph about me in a thread you've never been a part of, yet you're accusing me of derailing? Come on, kid.

I'm not hijacking any threads. Everyone puts focus on me in debates because they can't stay on topic. I was discussing the bands with Red, who disagreed with me and we agreed to disagree. PINBALL took it personally. That's all there is to it. Not discussing pointlessness any further. Unless it's to do with the bands. You'll be banned before I wink.

-AC

Didn't you just say that we "had no balls" and to come out and say it? hey you asked and I did. And I'm sure you would love for somebody to make a thread about you and call you out, but you're really not worth it. So maybe that's why people talk about you in "PM's " or whatever. Making a thread about you would only feed your massive ego even more.

So yes, many people find you irritating among others. Even the mod of this very own forum:

hey, you asked where all these people are. I'm just saying I'm here.

BackFire

-AC

AC, you may be many things, but at least your posts are interesting to read.

Alpha Centauri
Eraser, the only reason I have a tiny amount of respect for you is because you are actually one of the few. Although this all arised over you not liking me countering you in a thread, which I didn't get, since I was being civil with you. I PMed you, so if you wanna deal with me, deal with me there. But at least stop coming into threads and derailing them and blaming it on me.

However, you say I'm not worth it....but here you are. Doing this.

As for Deathblow, he's a mod and he doesn't like me. So what? BackFire's a mod, he does. We're even.

-AC

RedAlertv2
Hooray for flame wars!

I find it hilarious that Eraserhead went to a thread he doesnt seem to care the slightest bit about, just so that he could call out AC. laughing

At least its entertaining

Alpha Centauri
Exactly.

Then sends me a PM being abusive, saying he doesn't care about me. Funny isn't it?

-AC

Eraserhead
Hooray for flame wars!

I find it hilarious that Eraserhead went to a thread he doesnt seem to care the slightest bit about, just so that he could call out AC. laughing

No, he asked where all these people were (that found him annoying). I'm just saying we're here.

And back to the topic, I myself don't care for Avenged. I've heard a few of their songs and they didn't do anything for me. Maybe I'm not giving them a chance. I don't know.

EDIT: and AC, YOU messaged me first jerk. Don't try and I act like I PM'ed you because I wanted to. Why don't you tell everybody how I told YOU to stop messaging me?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>