Blade 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FLIPMODE
I think this movie among most others recieving the sequel treatment deserves a serious Part 2!!! This movie was PRE-Matrix??? Did you see any similarities to the two films? Dont get me wrong, I love the Matrix, and the matrix tool it the extra Mile.

But come on, out of all the Vampire Killing movies on earth, Blade is the Pinnacle. And if Spiderman is a Flop, Blade will be the only coherent Marvel Comic to be made into a Movie.

sand person no. 10
on the dvd commentary the director said that the reason you saw Blade in Russia at the end was to establish a background for a sequel, i also think a prequel might be good, although what would happen and who'd play blade who knows, i also think Spiderman will be good as long as they don't rely heavily on cgi to create a film, a film should always start with a story first.

Texas
I heard a couple of months ago, on one of those entertainment shows, that Blade 2 was currently filming in Prague.

LANGEB_ESSEJ
This sequel has Wesley Snipes returning as vampire-hunter Blade. This time, Blade forms an uneasy alliance with a group of vampires, called the Bloodpack, to fight a new type of undead, the Reapers. wink

sand person no. 10
for all of the british posters, there is a programme on itv tonight at 12 oclock called the movie show i think, with a report from the blade 2 set.

Ratcat
Blade 2 is set for a 2002 release, Kris Kristofferson will somehow return as Whistler with Wesley Snipes in the title role of course.

IMDB have a listing for Blade 2 which is indeed in production right now.

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0187738

KDawg
Can't wait for it to come out.

FLIPMODE
BLADE 2, RELEASE DATE IS MARCH, 2002, THE SAME DAY AS THE E.T. RE-RELEASE!

Ratcat
And Blade 3 too I heard yesterday.

Texas
Through the summer TNT has shown Blade like around 70 times, I cant wait for part 2 to come out!

Texas
Did anyone catch the preview for Blade 2 during the Super Bowl yesterday? It looks pretty kewl, the vampires look like that dude from 'Hellraiser', and they crawl on walls like roaches eek!

ToMacco
Yeah, I saw it. I never saw the first one. Personally, I think Wesley Snipes should find a new line of work.

And by the way, Tex; Did you notice that the commericals this year wern't as funny? What's up with that?

Plus, the game sucked, accept for the last 8 minutes.

Dim
I saw a trailer on Coming Attractions this weekend and all the footage was from the original Blade. I wonder if it was the same trailer..because I'll tell ya, it if it is and the movie comes out in a month it doesn't look good!

ToMacco
Coming Attactions is one of my favorite shows.

Machine
i love coming atrations i saw a trailer for LOTR's a year before it came out and i just saw resident evil ,damn that movie looks great . the composer of requirm is doing that movie and slipknot will be on the sound track YES!!!!!!!

Lara
this film sucked big time! I've never seen such a vast amount of bullshit in my life! I wouldnt recommend this film to anyone!
they just basically changed a few details from the first film and its just road kill!

Corran
No, that's not what I wanted to hear, I've been so looking forward to this movie.

finti
Just saw Blade 1 on Sunday and.......... what a waste of time

Fire
corran haven't u seen blade 2?

ToMacco
Havn't seen either, and I never will.

Corran
No, I kept wanting to but never got around to it, yet.

Lara
well I advise you not to bother! it's crap!

Corran
Yes, I noted that from your first post.

Lara
then take heed! and dont say I didnt tell you what it was like.

yerssot
is this one still running FM????

Lara
confirmation: YES!!!!!!

King Jedi
Blade is a great idea but it's ruined by the amount of blood and gore that they put in the film.

I know it's about vampires but some of it made me feel sick.

finti
but haggis dont

Lara
laughing out loud

Fire
lol yerss it might be, in brussels, but in all other theaters in belgium I doubt it

Fire
no they ain't playing it in brussels, so I doubt they are playing it anywhere in belgium

Lara
sorry I thought some thing else!

Fire
no prob lara

Tex
Blade II was nothing like Blade I.

The directing was flawless and the atmosphere grossly great!
It followed the comic book format ingeniously.

I just loved the gore and blood.
You should rent the DVD, the extra features are really fascinating, and they have a really funny Michael Bolton moment.
Way better than Blade I.

mah
*shakes head*

finti
ok so if it is better than Blade 1 ( shouldnt be hard) at least I can see it on dvd then. Better rent another movie too just in case it sucks

BackFire349
doesnt look to appealing.

Captain REX
Blade II is awesome. I like mostly the fight scenes, like when Blade fights with his sword.

"How do you feel?"

"Like hammered shit!"

laughing out loud

ToMacco
What ever happened to Wesley Snipes? He used to be in good movies. No offense to those who liked these movies, but come on.

CyberVixen
well.. they are making Blade III.. so suck it up smile

kychesu
oi. another one? two is enuff

CyberVixen
well, Snipes said he was coming back for Blade III....

Lara
he'll be old and decrepid by the time that films finished and it'll be evn worse the to two that are already out! *sigh*

yerssot
yayyy! another blade movie!

*pours sarcasm into discussion*

Tex
Frankly, most of the Blade II naysayers haven't even seen the film.
Your insipid comments are unwarranted!

yerssot
oh! that post was completely otiose!
I wasn't able to go, but would have seen it oportunity arrives again

mah
the first one had a good sense of humour...but the second..

Tex
...a great sense of humour.

Lara
Ah, thats where your wrong because I have seen it and I really did think it was crap!

TheFilmProphet
I agree

pr1983
blade two was excellent imo, the effects, writing, choreography and dialogue were really well done, and the director was nothing short of excellent...

probably my favourite of the trilogy...

TheFilmProphet
Exactly, couldn't have said it better myself. smokin'

dooders1989
I am a big fan of blade but i have nor srrn therr isw it any good?

dooders1989
not seen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.