Favorite item of clothing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ratcat
So, what is it for you. A pair of jeans you just can't bare to part with, a nice sweater, a suit or dress?

Tell us about you favorite article of clothing here.

Mine has to be my 1999 Disneys World Tour Baseball jacket that I bought on our second family trip to Disneyworld.

It's dark blue, with brown, leather arms and collar, and it has an extremely detailed embroidery on the back in golds and browns.

It's great in the winter as it keeps me warm without being to big or bulky.

Texas
I would rather die then part with my leather thong eek!

Edna Witch
hmmm has to be either my siple black yop with three quarter length sleeves and slit neck as it goes with EVRYTHING!

Or it could be my college rugby shirt. It's just soooooooo comfy!

yerssot
well... I have a cap (is that the word?) of the ******** Stars or something like that (baseball)
I have it for a year or 5 now, it's my favorite smile

ToMacco
I would have to say my SpongeBob Squarepants boxer shorts. Chicks did it.

Gundark
ToMacco, you kill me, man ! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Probably this faded pair of Levi's that fit absolutely perfect, comfortable, not too tight, not too baggy. Couple of small holes here and there, will probably blow my brains out when they're totally worn out.

LanceWindu
Mine would have to be my Scooby Doo boxer's they fit just right.

Texas
Boxers eh?
Strickly briefs for me!
I like my boys in a tight package! smokin'

finti
shoud wrap your head then

Texas
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Dick head rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Ushgarak
My scarf.

Though if it was still vaguely possible in society, I'd LOVE to wear a hat. It is so damn tragic that proper hats have gone out of fashion.

Texas
Yes, I'm with Ush!
I think every gentleman should sport a stylish pimp hat smokin'

ToMacco
I've got drinking hats. rolling on floor laughing smokin'

LanceWindu
What about a nacho chip & dip hat? Or maybe those ones that hold your beers or whatnot?

ToMacco
Ah, yes. . . the Foam Dome. I should get one of those.

LanceWindu
How about a cheese head?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.