Mrs.Bruce Wayne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
i hate how in the batman action movies they pair him up with some stupid bimbo or with someone who isn't supposed to be with him at all!!!now take batman returns.selina and bruce,batman and catwoman.everyone knows that they have this deep conection thing under there flirtarious pretense,but it was all wrong in the movie.1.Batman would nevr,ever,revael his true idendity.specially not in from of catwoman!GOD!he has a mission and his determination isn't so weak that it can be crumbled by minor issues.he has seen morwe than that and still not given up his cape,so y now?!!!
secondly,Batman forever.i love nicole kidman but not as batman's love!no way!no chance!nad the scene with the stupid grin!!!????I FEEL LIKE WEEPING JUST THINKING ABOUT IT! sick
In my opinion the only character who was made for both bruce and batman is Andrea Beaumont.She is just perfect!oh y don't they make a sequel where she returns!!!!!!anywayz...wat do u guys think??

Herr Logan
If they could make a sequel to "Mask of the Phantasm" that would live up to the first one, I'd definitely see it. Did you see "Mystery of the Batwoman"? I don't think it's as good as "Mask of the Phantasm", but it's pretty good. If you did see it, what did you think of Kathy DuQuene? (By the way, her name is a take on the Pre-Crisis Batwoman, whose name was Kathy Kane)

punkyhermy
well i have heard of it but never seen it.i saw a book on it in a bookstore though...
hey are we the ONLY people who have something to say about mask of the phantasm?!!there have to be more people appreciating the movie... sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.