Why do u love batman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
okay,i just thought i'd be interesting to know the reason behind others becominng batman freaks.i lov batman personally because bruce,he has absolutely no super power and still he strives every night so that justice be served to the people.he's normal,anyone can be batman if they work as hard as bruce did.he has to work 100 times harder than any other super hero out there.and wat does he get in return?nothing!he sacrificed everything in life to do someything athat will in the long term earn him nothing!
On a more emotional note,i feel bad for him and admire his sense of determionation.it's been years since his parent'ss died and he still remembers his sourse of determination as if it were yesterday,evey time he puts on the cape.
i feel bad for him tha even though he's the most beautiful person in gotham,no one gets to see that.He is suffering and doesn't take help because if he does millions of people won't have anyone to look up to.
last but not leas,i love batman because he's so handsome and the sense of power that his demenour generates even when he's about 80!(batman beyond)
deep breath!
well i guess that's all

Herr Logan
He's the richest man in town, enjoys none of his wealth, and puts it toward the good of the people. He's a normal human being, and he's gone toe-to-toe with metahuman opponents and won. He's 6'2" and 215 lbs, and he moves silently wherever he goes. He has every reason to be jaded, cynical and apathetic, and yet he is compassionate to all people. He knows damn near everything there is to know, and what he doesn't, he'll find out. He looks like a demon and scares criminals shitless. What's not to love? Batman is a bad-ass with restraint, a grim, intimidating figure, and a detective; all things I respect.

kalantiaw
for one reason... he is P.I.M.P... plus he kills, not like our favorite blue boy scout...

Hegemon875
Actually Batman does not kill

Herr Logan
Batman killed in the very beginning, in 1939. After that, he's not allowed. In the movies, he killed, and I am disappointed with that (I was scared at the time, on account o' I was a wide-eyed young-un') because I prefer a Batman that sticks to his code. Personally, I think Batman is allowing countless people to suffer because he won't kill dangerous recidivists, but that's how the character is set up, and there's a "Bible" for Batman--a list of rules you have to stick to when writing him--that states that he doesn't kill. It also says that he's celebate. Poor Brucie.

striderx
It's definitely the batmobile.

Batman_Beyond
his whole character

X-Menfan2003
Batman is just cool. He has got better and better since he appeared on our comic pages. He has some of the greatest villians ever, like Bane and Killer Croc. He also looks cool in the Hush story, which is a favourite of mine. He actaully has a good selection of partners, like Nightwind and Robin. If anything, he's the best comic hero ever.

darksweeney
Why I like Batman?
Superman was born with his powers; Batman studied & trained for his abilities.
I can never be a 'Superman' in anything, but I might come close to being a 'Batman' in my pusuits & dreams.
We all have a shot at being 'Batman'; we just need to work at it.

punkyhermy
WOW!
well said!
u stole the words out of my mouth!

WindDancer
Ever since I was a kiddie I just admire the Cape Crusader!!! He is a dark character with the purpose to serve one thing! JUSTICE! Batman captures criminals and turns them to the Law! That's something I always love in stories!! For me Batman is one best comic book heroes ever.

No superpowers, or big guns just his detective skills, and his anti crime weapons. Batman just kicks ass!!!

big grin

Daywalker
Batman is the embodiment of what everyone should strive to be like. He is a self made man, very intelligent, resourceful and physically strong. He is a thinker and can accomplish what most super powered beings cannot. My favorite hero could be noone else...............................noone else is even close to the caliber of the Dark Knight

redcaped
The Earth Superman.

Mr Parker
because as Joker says-where does he get those wonderful toys? big grin seriously he has the coolest gadgets as well as a cool batmobile.

Etrigan
He's just an uber fighter, who battles for the people with all the skills and gadgets he has (which are damn cool) and also, he has a deadly rogues gallery. Despite that, he devotes his entire code to fighting them.

Knightfall93
he's just the biggest bad ass in history but he's also honourable, bold, fedarless, dtermined and caring...

sgtmjrcain
Because he has NO super powers, but I would give him a 50% chance to beat ANYONE (excepting god level guys, Galactis for example) if he was caught flatfooted and an 80% chance minimum if he was prepared. The Bat ROCKS.

HellMaster93
Because I'm gay... no expression

Ritoshi
Just because

http://media.putfile.com/Batman-Vs-Supes

http://media.putfile.com/Superman-gets-messed-up-and-Batman-is-God

TheFilmProphet
Amongst the almost limitless reasons why the character & universe capture my undivided interest; is the aspect that Bruce is mentally capable of running a multi-billion dollar business, defend the city of Gotham, have relationships, build state-of-the art gadgetry, and investigate crimes at the same time. A genuine genius....

NINJ4_BL4D3
cause of his intelligence...........another batman may come along......but
no-one can compare to bruce waynes mind.......and hes rich as hell big grin eek!

MrHeavySilence
He's just the classic underdog. He's physically one of the weakest superheroes, yet he can stand up to the best of them. Sometimes he even leads them, talks down to them (talkin down to freakin demigods), and even out thinks them.

Darth Vegas
He's only human.

braz
i love Batman mainly because i really liked him when i was little and he was always my favorite superhero. not superman, and hell no, DEFINITELY not spiderman, i mean, they were ok, but none of them even comes close to comparing with. the Bat!. batman

and i also remember watching the original Batman movie when i was little and it scared the CRAP out of me omg, and maybe i didnt like it then, but now lookin back at it cuz im older, i think thats awesome!! and no, it wasnt the criminals that scared me or the joker(which i didnt find scary at all actually erm ) no. but it was the Bat. it was BATMAN who scared the living hell out of me in the opening scene, where those two criminals robbed that family and Batman beats the living hell out of em!!!!...and he picks that one guy up and holds him over the ledge and he goes: "Who are you?!?!". Batman: *pulls him right in his face* "Im Batman!" omg priceless. and dayum it was even better when i saw Batman Begins and he pulls falcone out of the sunroof. the same guy 7 years ago who he had thrown out of his club and basically spat in his face and told him hes nothing was pulling him out of that car, and had him scared half to death!!! see, Batman is just awesome, theres no other way to put it. he has no guns like The Punsiher for example and no superpowers like Superman, or spidey or wolvie but still manages to keep up with the best of them. and he does it through intelligence, his ninja training ninja , skill, wit and see he had to work to get everything he has. i mean, all his "powers" that really rnt powers he gained through intense training which takes ur body and mind BEYOND the limit. its not like a spider just bit him and gave hiim his powers or he flew from planet krypton, no, he had to work for what he wanted and what he gained wasnt just a coincidence like with Spidermans uncle bein killed in the movie. no, he did it all for a purpose and he kicks major ass at what he does. hes the greatest comic character ever. hands down. and even U cant deny that. big grin wink Happy Dance cool

Scarecrow756
Why I like Batman
Basically Batman is my favourite comic book character in all existence because he is only human and that makes all that he does even more spectacular. Also I like him because his rouge gallery is by far the best; villains like Joker and the Riddler challenge him in every way possible and are just damm cool. Also out of all the Super Heros out there he the one that could exist in the real world.

Doc Potato
Originally posted by Scarecrow756
Why I like Batman
Basically Batman is my favourite comic book character in all existence because he is only human and that makes all that he does even more spectacular. Also I like him because his rouge gallery is by far the best; villains like Joker and the Riddler challenge him in every way possible and are just damm cool. Also out of all the Super Heros out there he the one that could exist in the real world. The Riddler vhallenges him in every way possible? roll eyes (sarcastic)

smiley8
The Riddler is the MOST underrated charcter ever!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.