a poem by viggo aka aragorn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arwene
STONES

MET BY A LAKE NEAR THE SUN.
YOUR MOUTH AND EYES, ARMS
AND LEGS, MELTED AS THOUGH
WE'D KNOWN EACH OTHER WELL
AND NEEDED ONLY REKINDLE
WARMTH OF THE FAMILIAR.
AS IF PATIENCE WERE REWARDED
AND NOW WE'D SHARE EVERYTHING.

what do u think

aniron
interesting poem, a bit difficult to analyse though, wow, imagine if that came up in your english exam paper? I'd probably start laughing and get disquolified.

Leggy_n_Merry
yeah lol! as a matter of fact i have to analyse a poem for english sad waaaaaa i HATE it

aniron
I like english except the poems especially ye olde poems.
Damn to the depths with whatever mutton head thought of analysing.

Camellia
Hehehe, I watched that the other daybig grin

And yes, damn the English exams!!!!!!! But I like the old poems more than the new - what was Carol Ann Duffy on when she wrote a poem about an onion?!?!?stick out tongue

Arwene
lol an onion how nice i write poems takes me forever and easier to read then viggos

Leggy_n_Merry
An ONION? LOL!!! Oh my god that's funny! laughing laughing out loud I'm very simple lol. I know analysing is HORRIBLE I never know what the hell to write and when are we EVER going to need to analyse a poem in our lives?? Unles we wanna be an english teacher?! confused

Arwene
or a poet

aniron
I' gonna be a novelist and a script writer.-meet orli along the way and get married he he- and I wanna look after cats!
I had english oral today, I think the teacher gave me an A* woo hoo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.