50 cent's blatent dissrespect for rock music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

loserib
anybody watch the grammys last night and see 50 cent being a lii ***** when he lost to evanessance if i was on that stage i would have knocked that mother****er out shit like thats prolly why he got shot in the first place

total metalhead
hes a jackass anyways. most rap fans hate him too. i dont know why Amy Lee didnt smack the lil prick.

loserib
no shit huh i know i would have if i was up there

total metalhead
seriously though wouldnt it have been just great if she had starting beating on his ass, infront of millions? big tough Fitty, the dude who survived 9 bullets, gettin his ass kicked by a goth chick at the Grammys. that would be so ****ing cool.

incuhead1024
i wasnt able to watch the grammy's .... what happened? all i know is i think rock is 100 times better than 50 cent, anyday. all 50 talks about is how he was shot and blah blah blah he's a struggler and hes rich. so what? hes no good

incuhead1024
oh yeah and i think he got shot for narking out a million dollar coke company hahaha

loserib
when he lost he walked up there and act like he won the award

incuhead1024
haha really. thats kind of pathetic. hes gotta make it known that he thinks he still wins anyways. i wouldve smacked him if i was up there

clispin
my step sis like loves that guy. She really needs to get;
a. a better taste in men
b. a better taste in music!

wicker_man
What actually happened ?

loserib
when amylee started to accept the award he dicided to get up and walk in front of her on stage like he was going to steal the award or somthing

wicker_man
Ahh, cheers for clearing that up Loserib. smile

loserib
no prob bob

johnny_rotten
Perhaps he thought the award was made of chocolate or something. fancied a bite like..

xboy
OMG.... GO 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop playa hatin....so what if he lost.......Who cares....evenescence one....Good 4 them....ya know why he dosent have any respect 4 rock music is cause....HE DOSENT LIKE IT.....DUH.....THATS WHY HE'S A RAPPER.....and total metalhead ALOT OF rap fans like him...DUH!

xboy
no offence or anything but...... yall all white arent yall?.........DONT TAKE SERIOUSLY PPL

amity75
What the f*** does it have to do if we're all white or not?

Placebo_fan
To tell yaz the truth, I'm a Rock music fan, Mostly Placebo (duh?). And Rock fans shoudn't really care if 50 Cent has no respect 4 them...Because they dont exactly have respect 4 him, either... yes

mah
Well..Evanescence aren't any better than 50cent..so.

xboy
cause most of yall dont like rap.............you guys like "rock"..and you guys r most likely to say "i dont like rap"

xboy
in your opion.....................+ 50 went up there and he was only joking......so yall need to calm down

amity75
Sorry but thats rubbish, I love rap music and so do all of my "white"" friends who are rock fans. I wish to God that people would stop playing this stupid "race card" when it comes to music. Who gives a monkeys chuff when it comes to a musicians skin colour? I certainly dont. If the music is great then I don't care if its being performed by a band of f***** peruvian pygmy farmers!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
50 cent is disgrace to rap. **** him. i hope everyone kicks his ass one day.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yo xboy u dont know s.hit about hip hop.

TrAnCeDuO
i agree....over the past few months...ive learned something....faces,color,sex,age,etc....those are all just masks of society.....people should other for what they truly are instead of what they look like....in other words....this applies with music too....even though they might stick out like a sore thumb i didnt hear anyone yell"go to hell to ****** rapper" or anything like that when i went to ozzfest 2003 to the black man who was in the crowd simply minding his buisness and enjoying a concert....xboy....sorry but...your a jackass...like i used to be...better learn quick....otherwise your gonna unpopular...the whole "white power"thing isnt cool anymore ya know?

loserib
i just think it was dissrespectful i know if i was up there giving an acceptence speach and somebody started oulling shit like that i would have been pissed he would have if she would have done it during his speach

in flames
i love rap/hiphop i freaking hate 50 cent..and im not white and my fav genere is rock..so xboy you dont know shit about eithe rock or hiphop..stick to your britney spears shit and keep out of this

evanscence is just as worse as 50 cent yes they pretty much dont desereve shit for thier lack of talent

TrAnCeDuO
i dont wanna argue about evenessce....but still...its impolite to do something like 50 did....i mean when you lose...you just gotta accept defeat.....

h0ck3yh0rr0r
IMO hip hop is dead. All these new so called rappers think they great.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
no but i gotta say good job to the new mainstream rapper Royce da 5'9. That song "Hip Hop" was very nice.

in flames
royce is okay. i havent heardmuch of him since he and eminem fought..but he was okay!

Darth Revan
That would've been so f***in cool!! I'm not a huge fan of Evanescance (I don't dislike them though) but Amy Lee is awesome...

in flames
hot

Evil Dead
"most white people don't like rap"

are you kidding me? Rap is the trendy cool thing for the kids today. Rap has more white fans than black fans. Why do you think Eminem has 3 platinum albums? Black people sure as hell aren't buying his crap.

If you don't think white people like rap.......just go to your local mall. It will take you all of 20 seconds to see gangs of 15/16 year old boys walking around with their pants hanging off their asses, wearing sun visors backwards and upside down, wearing long fubu jerseys, speaking like they have never been to school a day in their life ("yo dog, whassup nigga.....how you be doin' lately"wink............

Puh-leeze..........I wish white people didn't like rap. Maybe then all these kids wouldn't walk around pretending to be rappers and getting on my nerves.

Placebo_fan
Excuse me, but WHY THE HELL DOES IT MATTER??? I'm not a fan of rap or hip hop, but the colour has NOTHING to do with the music! There's Black rock stars, black rappers, black soul singers, black people everywhere, and there's also white people in the same categorys...Will everybody please just get over the Racism and get back to the subject that the forum was created for?

incuhead1024
50 sucks

incuhead1024
evanesence kind of does too but oh well

Steven
Yeah i saw that ....i was like what a **** head.....pleasee his music sucks

SAtown_punk
50 Cent thought he was going to win the award, that's why he walked up there. And I think he deserved it. Evanescence sure as hell didn't deserve(my opinion!) it. I don't like rap, by no means, but I also can't stand Evanescence.

Placebo_fan
Both are good in thier own ways. Like Amy lee's amazing voice, and 50 cent's talent. (my opinion) I still don't like rap.

Striel
50 cent is a perfect example of how you don't need any talent whatsoever to be successful in the music buisness

loserib
no shit huh im just going to mumble my way through a song and then brag about getting shot nine times like its cool

h0ck3yh0rr0r
im a huge hip hop fan (underground)....50 cent is mumbling his way to "success"

Darth Revan
yeah I know... Somebody I know described his music as "spitting sylables"...

total metalhead
Somebody I know describes his music as ''horse shit''...

loserib
i agree he sounds like he has a dick in his mouth

total metalhead
among other places

Striel
LMAO! laughing

Samas-adian
Does any remember Zoolander?
50 Cent = Stiller's character
Evenesence = Wilson's character

Come on, the part where Stiller accepts the award even though Wilson won it. HAHA

Placebo_fan
pile MOSH PIT!!!!!
serenade Laaa...laaalaaaaa!!!
I...Need...helpsmilie ...heeheehee...
Theyre coming to take me away!!!! Jumpy

total metalhead
yeeeeeah....right....

Vader
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/packageart/mugshots/50centmug1.jpg

He is a great gift to the human race roll eyes (sarcastic)

h0ck3yh0rr0r
look at that dickhead LOL LITERALLY

Dogbert
lol, no wonder why he wears du-rags and hats all the time, his noggin is huge eek!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
LOL

i thought he would very intellectual but he's just a dumbass

Killer
he is a failer in what he is paid to do. people may think his shit is musik but in reality it's just like ever other 'pimp' 'thug' 'gangsta' crap.... S H I T!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
gangsta rap is wack. but Pac and Ice Cube did very good for being the thugs they say they are smile

no rapper is better than Ras Kass IMO. Very intellectual.

Darth Jello
Some facts:
1. there are no bad musical genres, just crappy musicians
2. taste is relative
3. The grammy's suck and winning one doesn't mean anything
4. Daredevil kicked ass and by association, so does evanescence
5. Anyone (50 cent included) who involves themselves with a certain greedy, antisemetic, racist leader of the Nation of Islam, who according to all evidence had Malcom X killed is a complete idiot. (for those of you who don't know who i'm talking about, he's a bow tie wearing potzer named Louis Farhakhan.)

alic88
can n e 1 plz tell me the exact story? word 2 word please i would appreciate it

loserib
50 cent is with the nation of islam thats a prison gang from what ive come to understand

tabby999
amazing lyracist huh "many men, many many many many men" now i wonder why he thinks about men so much ...... wink

Placebo_fan
hmmm...i wonder? heehee...

5knuckleShuffle
50 cent rulez man

MornGlory
who gives a crap about 50 cent (except for his mama)

frodo34x
AMY LEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11one

Sorry bout that.

frodo34x
Girls still look weird with Guitars...

*Metalheads of KMC unite! We must defeat this dispicable evil!*

eggmayo
Can we go kill 50 cent now?

MornGlory
the grammys were last night?

MornGlory
THE GRAMMYS WERE LAST NIGHT??

I MISSED IT cry

loserib
this thread is from last year

Dazzler619
I didn't see the awards that night.What did he do and what happened?

eggmayo
I need sleep.

AcrypT
I didn't see the grammy awards so correct me if I'm wrong but 50 cent basicaly did what RATM did back when Limp Bizket beat them at some MTV award. I love RATM and hate 50 cent so it's kinda against my priorities to say what I just said but it's the truth.
So why do 50 cent get put down when they steal the show but RATM are cool when they do the same?

Now don't get me wrong, like I said and I'm saying it again to make sure your clear on this. I absolutely hate 50 cent, there is not a single thing about him that I like. Evanescence on the other hand are not my favorit band but their up there in the top 50 of my list. RATM on the other hand are on my top 20 favorit band list, I love them!
I'm just bringing this up to see opinions...

eggmayo
What happened?

<<Solo>>
I really don't care what 50 Cent respects and does not respect. He's a ****ing moron.

AcrypT
It was quite an event, I definitely agreed that RATM deserved the award ,much more than limp d*ckzit and I was cheering Commerford the whole time but why is it suddenly different when someone we all hate (50 cent) does something similar.

moonwalker741
wait what the ef? this grammys were from last year

Darth Revan
At least partially because RATM deserved to win, 50 Cent didn't. I't probably hypocritical, but Commerford had a right to interrupt the shitheads. Plus everything Tim Commerford does is cool.

rolandbishop
50 Cent is such an ass. That damn wanna be pac.

hh?
pac roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

WindDancer
Only way 50 cent is capable of selling records is if he gets shot again.

hh?
or dies.

rolandbishop
nah he will suck no matter what. he looks like a gorilla, he thinks he is 2pac, but if it wasn't for EMINEM, he wouldn't be jack shit.

WindDancer
h0ck3yh0rr0r is that you? confused

hh?
yes it is me confused

stick out tongue

Eminem jacks his style from Masta Ace and Chino XL. he's a disgrace to hip hop. as for 50 cent, he's just another pile of garbage. and pac is overrated.

rolandbishop
Yeah, but Eminem is very original in his songs. Chino XL, isn't that great anyways.. and Pac is overrated? WHAT? AHH

hh?
CHINO XL isn't that great?!?!?!

without him you wouldn't see any Eminem or shitty so-called mc's in the mainstream.

get your facts straight man.

without Chino, Masta Ace, Kool G Rap, Rakim, Krs-One, etc etc, you wouldn't see the likes of all these mainstream crappy mc's.

rolandbishop
I'm not so sure about that. I respect everyone's opinion. But all rappers wouldn't be jack shit without 2pac, Biggie, The Game, Big Daddy Kane, Cypress Hill, and DMX. Also Talib Kweli and Mos Def now how to lay it down. Jedi Mind Tricks blow all rappers you just listed.

hh?
i know my hip hop. i have all Jedi mind trick albums. Vinnie Paz is WACK. he went from Ikon the HOlogram to a crappy mc alias like Vinnie Paz. his lyrics are garbage. but Jus Allah was SICK! too bad he left the group. but his album is coming out in 05', so this should be a great year. DJ Stoupe has sick beats. Without Stoupe, JMT would be terrible.

Mos Def fell off, his last album was terrible compared to Both Sides of the Brain

Talib Kweli, last album was terrible compared to Quality, and Ethernal...

Pac and Big were overrated as MC's, but they were good. The Game is garbage. Big Daddy Kane is a legend. DMX is terrible.

my opinions, your opinions

but it is a FACT that Eminem copied his style from Masta Ace and CHino XL

he even said "thanks Masta Ace" at the VMA's. i was laughing my ass off stick out tongue

also no one respects Juice when he destroyed Eminem in 97'.

he should have gone big after that battle.

Darth Revan
Hockey's right, Vinnie Paz IS wack. They were pretty good, then they started trying to be all "hardcore"... Vinnie Paz talks about the same stupid shit in every song.

hh?
and ok he says "**** the *******"

thats fine, but saying it in every song gets boring.

rolandbishop
good point i guess. will respect it. haha

hh?
what else u listen to?

rolandbishop
hip hop/ rap wise?

hh?
well rap isn't a genre.

just hip hop in general. mainstream, underground...

rolandbishop
well just slowly got into underground, started out with BLack Star. I'll listen to any kind of rap, just as long as it aint about stupid shit, like sometimes, Eminem raps about. I like Ludacris, because his songs are pretty original, especially his music videos. Chingy, eh not a big fan of. Scarface is pretty ill', like the wholesome little song "On My Block". Clipse, is also pretty good. I like LL COOL J also, but not his new tracks. I guess I really don't like "gangsta" rap anymore, it just slowly died out. But Snoop will always keep it real in that area.

rolandbishop
oh yeah. and Nas.

hh?
Nas, i respect for Illmatic, but after that he went downhill

Clipse, i never liked.

Snoop, one of the worst mc's right now. doggystyle was a good album, and some stuff after were ok.

Luda, not a fan

LL Cool J, haven't listend to his new album...i dont think i will.

Chingy....sick

Blackstar, great thumb up

rolandbishop
Well at least we get along on some kind of level. lol

gls
when u guys were talkin about the people to be thankfull for u forgot to mention Run dmc...
dont start another pointless argument that just runs in circles i am just mentioning them.
btw..i believe 50 has been shot 11 times now.

hh?
RUN Dmc are not the best, but considered one of the greats. i've seen alot better during their time.

Afro Cheese
They seem to get a lot of recognition.

hh?
a little too much recognition. yea im not saying they suck, they were greats, but they seem overrated at times. just my opinion on that.

Afro Cheese
Yeah I agree.. it seems like they are the only old school artists a lot of people mention.

Filth
Dont worry he is a rapper he will be gunned down soon or die from drug addiction big grin

gls
lol lets just hope.

eggmayo
Unfortunately, that happens too much in Rock/Metal as well sad

gls
yea well imo 50 deserves it

Filth
That is true but among rappers, shooting each other is a Dayle activity, let us not for get tu-pac who was thankfuly gunned down infront of his fans

hh?
shooting is a daily activity??? and you are an emcee to know? the **** are u talking about Filth.

Mainstream rappers talk about guns, but most are scared as hell to even see a water gun.

Afro Cheese
Filth takes every opportunity he/she gets to take a cheap shot at hip hop.

Filth
So rap is f**ked up, they talk about shooting each other all the time, some even do it, but not main stream, there all wimps.

Df02
ur in no position to judge any style of music with a Cradle of Filth banner stick out tongue

/cheap shot

SlipknoT
Yes, but dont you listen to emo DF02?

Filth
Not realy a cheep shot, more like pointless hate, anyway back to 50 cent well lets examin him in genral firstaly hes a rapper that instantaly says w****r secondly he calls him self 50 cent, is he some kind of man whore worth only 50 cent, or is that how much he was payed for he record deal?

hh?
1. understand the hip hop culture, then speak

2. 50 cent is the biggest idiot on the planet (not much examination needed)

Deathblow
Oh my god. Regardless of the subject of this thread, it disgusts me that you can say something like that. If the 'singer' (if you can call him that) of Cradle Of Filth was brutally murdered infront of you, how would you feel?

gls
yea seriously, filth you need to start thinking before you post.
and btw start checking your posts for errors

Afro Cheese
Filth it is a cheap shot... because tupac's murder has nothing to do with 50 cent's actions at the grammys. And violence in the rap community has nothing to do with it either. You just can't seem to take the fact that some people like hip hop. You don't like rap so you bash the whole genre any chance you get, reguardless of the fact that you have probably never heard a real hip hop song in your life. Not everyone listens to Cradle of Filth, get over it.

Filth
Dont make me laugh, i brought the "murder" of tu-pac up to show how rappers and guns meet very offtern, and i "bash" hip hop because i can

eggmayo
Yeah, I have to agree with Filth here... for instance... the GLC song 'Guns dont kill people, rappers do'

Afro Cheese
Do whatever you want but don't try to bullshit about it. You know damn well that was a cheap shot and wasn't anywhere near being relevant to the discussion.

Deathblow
That song was a pathetic attempt at being funny by a bunch of idiots who know absolutely nothing. And that's being nice.

Neither you nor Filth have the slightest clue what you're talking about, so I just suggest you drop it before you make yourselves look even more ignorant than you already do.

R0B
50 cent dosnt even deserve to be in the grammys

Filth
Hmmm we seem to differ in opinions, as eggmayo rightly stated rappers see guns as a good thing 50 cent is no different, that is my main reason for bringing tu-pac in to this, he was the same then was shot, true this brought humor to my life, if 50 cent does not watch it the same will happen to him and it is things like this whole disrespecting rock buisness that will make people want to shoot him.

Afro cheese does that explain my logic or are you to stupid to see the facts?

Afro Cheese
That explains your logic but your logic sucks. People don't shoot rappers because they disrespect rock music and shit like that.. yeah I'm sure some goth is really going to run up on 50 cent with a mack 10 because of what he did at the grammys. Rappers get shot by other rappers or rap fans 99 percent of the time. And it's not an everyday occurrence like you seem to believe.. though it does happen way too often.

Filth
Hmmm it apears yopu are unable to connect murder, violance and hate

Afro Cheese
No... I just don't see what murder violence and hate have to do with 50 cent acting like an ass at the grammys. You honestly believe what he did is going to motivate someone to kill him?

Filth
No, but i do believe that what he did makes people hate him and want to kill him, i would like to be able to say that what he did will but in all likeliness it will not.

SlipknoT
50 cent dosent deserve to breath

Filth
I agree

AcrypT
Sad thing is that by being an ass at the grammys he's become inevitably more popular. Look at us, we're talking about his and what he did in the grammys like thousands of other people in other forums and discussions. People who never heard or gave any thought to 50 cent will now be curios as to who he is and check him out. People who hate 50 cent and his music will continue to do so with more passion than before but his fans will now adore him for what he did and more people will hear about him. Funny how this world works, you act like a dick and get a big fat reward for doing so.

Filth
hmmm true is seemed to be a publicity stunt

Afro Cheese
His whole career is one big publicity stunt.

hh?
look Filth you are a perfect example of why society is ignorant and stupid. dont judge hip hop by the stuff on television and radio. if u haven't listened to real hip hop, shut the **** up.

Filth
I agree he career is a publicity stunt, hh? just sht the f**k up i have rights to judge dont I, you seem to have rights to judge what i like so just f**k off

hh?
but your judging something you dont even know about. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Filth
I may not be a fan of hip hop but i sure know what is it about, therefor i judge it.

Afro Cheese
Judging by some comments I've seen you make you either don't know much about hip hop at all, or you pretend not to know much about hip hop.

Filth
I may not know about hip hop, but as i stated i know what its about and what is is this gives me resaons to judge it

Afro Cheese
Hip hop isn't "about" anything... it's a culture that goes along with rap music.

hip hop:

1. A popular urban youth culture, closely associated with rap music and with the style and fashions of African-American inner-city residents.
2. Rap music.

So what exactly are you talking about?

Filth
What i am talking about is what you just statedm hip hop and rap are in and the same

Afro Cheese
Hip Hop and Rap aren't about any one thing though. Rap music is a genre of music that has many different types of artist and touches on many different subjects so what are you talking about when you say you know what it's "about?"

Filth
nevermind

hh?
This is garbage hip hop

http://johalconstruction.com/bushgang.jpg

Afro Cheese
laughing

hh?
this is real hip hop

A Tribe Called Quest
http://tiger.towson.edu/users/ggarba1/a_tribe_called_quest_1.jpg

El-P
http://www.maintainmag.com/sept02/images/photos/elp.jpg

Eyedea
http://www.thegiantpeach.com/news/db/archives/eyedea.JPG

Illogic
http://www.weightless.net/images/illogic.jpg

MF Doom
http://www.longislandpress.com/v01/i39031009/images_articles/music_aside_01.jpg

Brother Ali
http://www.newrealm.com/charts/images/brotherali.gif

Blackalicious
http://www.van46.com/photos/blackalicious-0213.jpg

Lyrics Born and DJ D-Sharp
http://www.thegiantpeach.com/news/archives/tomdsharp.jpg

Ras Kass
http://www.vh1.com/shared/media/news/images/r/Kass,_Ras/sq-ras_kass_stripes98-msm.jpg

hh?
alot more...

Afro Cheese
Ras Kass looks like a 2pac impersonator in that pic.

hh?
yea a bit laughing out loud

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>