sigs with song lyrics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arwene
i have seen some avys with song lyrics and this has given me an idea to make a siggy with song lyrics........

but does any one know any songs good enough to go with lord of the rings.. im all puzzled out

Exa
Hm... where does yours come from? Sounds like "Even in Death" by Evanescence big grin ("I will stay forever here with you my love... the softly spoken words you gave - even in death our love goes on..."wink
I love the texts by evanescence - I think theyre great together with LoTR.

Arwene
omg your so right it is even in death by them......i had one with my immortal but it dont look right...

Exa
big grin looks perfect together with these pictures - sounds like belonging together smile Evanescene lyrics in general are great together with lotr pix - especially My Immortal.
The best song by them is imo still LIES love Even In Death is also great, when I was bored I copied parts of the lyrix onto my school table stick out tongue

Arwene
i so need some lyrics for other people all i make is arwen and aragorn arghhhhh heyylpp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.