Lollapalooza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

incuhead1024
theres always xfest, but anyone know much about lollapalooza? ive seen the site and i want to go this year if it comes to the minnesota area. i see that a few years back there have been a lot of good bands there. anyone been there before?

loserib
nope never been but if the line up is good this year i might check it out
do you know whos on this year

incuhead1024
i haven't seen anything for 2004 yet, but i check it out everyday. a lot of really good bands have been there before so i'm hoping for a good line up this year.. people like korn, rage against the machine, incubus, soundgarden, cypress hill, smashing pumpkins, green day, courtney love, primus, tool, red hot chili peppers, nine inch nails.. ahhh the list goes on. awesome bands, hopefully this year will be even better.
check em out at www.lollapalooza.com

incuhead1024
anyone else here know anything or been to a lollapalooza before??

loserib
i thought about going last year but i did not want to sit through audioslave

incuhead1024
haha audioslaves not too bad. not as good as rage against the machine of course, but they were at xfest last year as the closing band, and we didnt really stay so we left early.

steely balls
I agree but audioslave is awesome it's to of my favorite bands in one. Chris cornells voice is amazing. I haven't heard about Lollapalooza this year.

loserib
i have a list of bands that have been offerd spots on the tour this year but i dont know how many will end up on the tour

The Pixies, Muse, The Libertines, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Coldplay, Foo Fighters,Guns N' Roses, Metallica,Jesus Jones, Courtney Love, Anthrax, The Morning After, Killa Priest, System of a Down, DJ Shadow, The Shins, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Interpol, The Strokes, Outkast, Nine Inch Nails, The Offspring.

stinkfist462
kool

total metalhead
Pixies, Muse, YYY's, Foo Fighters, Metallica, SOAD, NIN and the Chilis??? it'll be frickin awesome if those guys show up.

loserib
i would count out soad and metallica soad are in the middle of writing there next record and metallica there heads are to big to fit on stage

total metalhead
and if Metallica did show up they'd probably just play there shitty new stuff.

loserib
and i really dont think guns and roses will actully show either even if they do end up on the bill

incuhead1024
are you talking for lollapalooza???? shit if red hot chili peppers, soad and nin are there that'd be awesome... only tickets will fly pretty fast.

loserib
now mind none of these bands are confirmed they have just been offord spots on the show

incuhead1024
wooooo tha

incuhead1024
SMNnews can reveal that the RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS have been offered a spot on this years Lollapalooza 2004.

Source: smnnews

let's hope for it to happen!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.