We're catching up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stedan82
Has anybody looked. The Matrix opsts have slowed down. We are slowly gaining on them.

Lng Live LOTR eek! eek! Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Iirima
YAY! I've noticed that...POST POST POST POST POOOOOOOOST, PPL!!!!!

Exa
Really? EEEK eek! yeah go LoTR go LoTR! (we need more threads like the tig party lol and we will win big grin )

sauron
we post as if the very whips of our masters are behind us

Iirima
yay, yay, AYA! I like the word aya. GO US!! W00t, w00t...*sigh*

shadowy_blue
ehehe..this is a very, very stupid question but what exactly are you guys talking about in the Tig Party thread? Because believe it or not I've never went in that thread yet..Oh, yeah, I went there once, but I don't seem to get the topic..LOL.. embarrasment stick out tongue Is it like "anything goes" thread? confused big grin

Iirima
Yes, it's raaaaaaandomness. Once there were all Christians and Catholics on, and we talked religion. Join, it's fun! And no one will give me another picture dare! GRR. *giant pout*

shadowy_blue
But seriously like Exa said, can we post another thread like the Tig Party thread even if we already have one? Because I'm thinking of a thread title..big grin How about "The Green Dragon"? big grin

Iirima
I would! Can I start it? Or do you want to?

sauron
well it might get closed lol....thread party is only open because its HUGE and no mod dare to close it lol

Iirima
Aah, have an idea:Tig Party Thread is for talking about random things.

Green Dragon is for games and such. What do you think?

stedan82
SOund good to me. I too have not done anything lig the TIG Party, What is TIG anyway.......don't hate me if I'm stupid

Iirima
Ah...I see...NO MOD SHALL EVER CLOSE TIG PARTY OR WE WILL HAVE REVENGE!! REEEEEEVENGE!!!!!

shadowy_blue
But I think we also have forums for Games and such...

How about the "Green Dragon" is about anything that has to do with LOTR, Silmarillion, The Hobbit, Letter, HoMe, etc.? Everything that Tolkien wrote that has to do with Middle-earth.

We could also talk about the actors or characters so that we don't need two or three threads just for one actor.

Iirima
I don't know, I'm stupid with you!*does an unusual dance* I'll look it up. *runs to dictionary*

samIam
HEHEH tig is the game that dom and billy made up while they were filming .. and elijah never new that it wasn't a real game till like a year later ... they have a site .. VERY FUNNY!

shadowy_blue
Tig is the game that Dominic Monaghan and Billy Boyd etc. were playing when they were on the set.

shadowy_blue
Oh, there's SamIam, that's the exact explanation. I just know all about the game. big grin

Iirima
Yeah, Good idea. Do you want to start it, or can I?

Iirima
Thx, Lenny!

Trickster
How dya play? And what's the site?

Plus! The Tig Party is the Tig Party! No other thread can surpass it - I will not let it!

Iirima
Neither will I, but whatever!

Discos
I was actually comparing them yesterday....how strange

Arwene
what is the tig party

Exa
our party here big grin very funny but nothing really to do with tig anymore

Aurora
Yeah Matrix eat or Tig dust!!!!! LOTR rules!!! We rocK!!! Tig PartY Lives!!!

ummm yeah!

Exa
er yes lol laughing out loud
wel defeat them... tig party alone would be enough big grin

Leggy_n_Merry
Hahahahaha! laughing that's great sauron lol!
Yay omg we have to get more than them and show em that LotR RULES!!! rock

Iirima
I know, just give us a month, Tig Party alone will surpass the entire Matrix forum...

Uh...confused boastful, am I?

Leggy_n_Merry
LOL! yeah Iirima! True true very true big grin

Iirima
What, that Tig Party'll surpass Matriz, or that I'm waaaaay boastful? wink

Iirima
I meant Matrix, not Matriz, lol

Leggy_n_Merry
That Tig Party'll surpass Matrix big grin NOT boastful! It's just the truth wink lol

KidRock
POST!

Iirima
I SPEAK THE TRUTH!!!! big grin

Ushgarak
First of all, it is considered very bad form to make posts simply for the sake of doing so. Please try to not do that- only make posts of merit. There is no merit in beating the Matrix area posts simply because 10000 of your posts are in a social area.

Secondly, do not start a second social area; that really would be closed.

Pipage558
(sry for typing in all caps) BUT WHY! THAT IS NO FUN! miffed

Ushgarak
Because control needs to kept kept in the threads; you allow two social areas you in theory allow five, ten or twenty.

One social area does you fine. A second, made purely to beat a post count elsewhere, is abusive.

Kitoky
This thread really needs closed because it was created for a reason that is not related to LotR in general at all, just the 'need' to beat the Matrix forum.

Ushgarak
Agreed. Closing.

orlandoOYEA
and that need isnt a need. There is no need to beat the matrix forum. We should have fun in our own forum whether we beat them or not. Who cares if we beat them, we still rock the hizzous!! Go us

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.