Mondays

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OBloommyday
i dont like mondays is one of the most borin day of the week. Time always is too slow on mondays. I wish I was home but i still got English and PE next in school. Anyone feels the same about mondays? Mondays are always too slow! miffed

Shoukan
I agree about Mondays...I wish it was already Friday or even the weekendsmile

silver_tears
I hope they all die!!! ranting

wicker_man
I have nothing against Mondays.

OBloommyday
hi sil and shoukan! i know mondays always get me a bad mood.

Linkalicious
Waking up for mondays sucks...but the day itself isn't so bad. Monday Night Football wouldn't exist of it wasn't for Mondays

OBloommyday
thats right monday mornings always sucks! I wish there was somethin good on tv on mondays.

Shoukan
Since I have no school right now this semester...I can sleep in..but I still hate Mondays since it is the beginning of the week

crazy_c
i actually dont mind mondays. Its one of my better days of the week.

OBloommyday
i dont like mondays also becuase some people are always grumpy. I tried to be friendly but they still mean. Especially teachers sad

burlyman
Monkeys rock. rock

OBloommyday
hi burlyman smile

Im sorry but i dont understand sad

Linkalicious
mondays...monkeys....they're kinda the same. Just be happy Burly enlightened us with his eternal wisdom

silver_tears
wisdom schmisdom hoover

OBloommyday
Mondays like monkeys? laughing

yeah they both annoyin smile

burlyman
My pleasure.

Linkalicious
schmisdom... laughing

silver_tears
laughing out loud

Dregh
I totally agree with Obloommyday , Mondays are the worst days of the week, Friday's night are the best part of the week.

Linkalicious
toss up between friday nights and saturday nights.

silver_tears
Friday's rock longest possible time before whole other crappy school week messed

burlyman
Friday nights are boring, saturday nights are the best!

Linkalicious
This week rules....3 day weekend! Go Presidents day! Boo on Valentine's day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.