Palpatine“s story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi fernando
Have you read this at starwars databank?

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/palpatine/eu.html

i think we should pay attention to the jedi holocron, what is it?

also "Palpatine constructed a secret throne-world deep within the galaxy's core, on a shadowy world called Byss" what was byss? is this gonna be shown on episode III?

palpatine survived??? "Separated from his clones, Palpatine was forced to survive in the maddening, bodiless existence of the void. Through sheer will he retained his identity, crossing the gulf of space to again take residence in his clone body. He barely survived Darth Vader's treachery. Palpatine remained sequestered at Byss while he rebuilt his strength, and his Empire.
" its seems so

i thought this was all very interesting, what do you all think?

Ushgarak
Not very interesting at all; that's from the EU section.

jedi fernando
i know it is from the eu section

Ushgarak
So it has nothing to do with the actual plot of Star Wars whatsoever. I am moving this to the EU section.

LanceWindu
Good move there Ush.

Captain REX
It might. I mean, he could be just born with it, but he would probably have been sensed to have force potential. It could have happened. I've seen that before, but I never thought much about it.

Ushgarak
It's all EU nonsense; pay no attention to it.

Julie
*nice interpretation of Ush's remarks*
EU is non canonical, and there are those of "us" in here who believe it is all rubbish. The stuff written on Palpatine takes place in EU and thus, does not count when it comes to canonical Star Wars. Wonder all you want, but it's all in your head wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.