Frodo's evolution pics...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shadowy_blue
Hey guys! Here are some pictures Frodo's appearance in the cut out scene in TTT. Faramir was supposed to see what will happen to Frodo if he keeps the Ring for himself. He will transform just like Gollum. I wonder though what Frodo's new name will be..LOL.. stick out tongue

shadowy_blue
Here's another one..dang, this is creeping the hell outta me!!

shadowy_blue
Another scary pic of him...at least he looks better than Gollum. stick out tongue

shadowy_blue

Leggy_n_Merry
Oh my god! My friend told me about that coz I lent her TTT EE coz i had it for xmas and she hasn't got it so I lent it to her without watching it all myself (how stupid of me) lol and now another one of my friends has got it so I haven't had a chance to watch it yet! The only thing I ain't watched is the 2nd disc smile Thanks for the pics shadowy_blue you always have such cool pics to post big grin

sauron
*sees s-bs sexy frodo pics* *drools* what were you saying s-b stick out tonguestick out tonguestick out tongue

shadowy_blue
laughing

Iirima
Haha, I love them! Sorta off topic: I imagined Legolas as an Orc last night. big grin

sauron
what do you mean 'imagined' i thought he was an orc....barbosa oin the other hand......

Exa
yeah when they were first online suddenly everybody said that this would be a scene between frodo and gollum that shows what would have happened when frodo would have failed or something

Leggy_n_Merry
They should have kept it in the film I reckon - but oh well! Leggy ain't an orc!! LOL! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.