What would you do if....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Linkalicious
What would you do if a best friend or close personal friend from the opposite sex asked you if it was alright to give you a kiss? Would you shut them down? would you let them have it since it's just one kiss? Yes i'm talking on the lips, and it would either be a long kiss or a french kiss...(to answer any extra questions)

silver_tears
I would feel awkward if I didn't feel the same way for them sad
So it depends..........

Linkalicious
it's an awkward question for a reason. Try imagining a guy you know. All girls have plutonic friends....i'm sure you of all girls have a crap load.

crazy_c
i'd probably do it.

must_kill_Santa
kiss them

silver_tears
Well I do, but it depends how I feel about them erm
Like I have some friends that I would never kiss, they are just those kinds of friends, very close, nothing else.
But I am attracted to some of my friends, like these are casual acquaintences, so then I wouldn't mind big grin

Linkalicious
^ this type of friend is what i'm talking about. If they asked you sincerely, not because he's looking to score, but just because he wonders what it'd be like

silver_tears
hmmmmm nothing more but a kiss kisss guess I would gladly do it since they are my friend and I hang out with like great people so yes yes

Linkalicious
i only ask this to everyone because it happened to me this weekend. And i did it. I thought i was cute that she asked, but usually kisses are better when no words are said.

silver_tears
I prefer spontaneousety big grin
If it just happened like at the movies or sumthing and it was good then power to them big grin

Linkalicious
it's hard to kiss some girls at the movies because generally they look forward. So you kinda gotta grab their head a little and turn it. I like spontaneous kisses when your drunk because they happen and you don't really realize it until its over. Then you just sit there and think wether it was good or not.

silver_tears
laughing out loud spontaneous is where its at yes

Linkalicious
u know it. wink

Be@st
Man; that's happening to me right now.I just found out that my friend has a crush on me; and I don't know what do do.

Linkalicious
Sounds like you do know what to do...you're just not putting your foot down. If you liked this friend in that way, then you'd probably hook up and end up dating. But if you don't know what to do and you're looking for some help here...then it's pretty apparent that it's not of your best interests. I'd say play this straight. If you like her, then go for her. If you don't, then don't.

Best advice i can give you is....do what you think is best. Don't worry about what your friends think, because real friends will support your decision and not try and make it for you.

Besides, guys only hang out with girls they think are cute or worth hooking up with. Girls are the ones that keep guys around "just as friends"

kalantiaw
like they say, practice makes perfect... then again "they" say a lot of bullsh!t...

Dark_Psylocke
I'd kiss him. The again, I suppose it depends on how close you are and all.. but I'd do it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.