Kolobos : Good or Bad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
Has anyone seen the film Kolobos, I thought that it was really original and twisted. The story was good, with some twisted death scenes.

Also most of so called @NEW@ horror is complete pap, with the exception of a british film called MY LITTLE EYE, which again was original and more twisted than Kolobos, it is a far superior film, the use of sound, was very effective and it utilised internet technology and culture, effectively for the first time, great story and great twist, f****NG dark , F****NG great, if you havent seen it is a must.

Id like to hear your opinions on both movies, ? ( if you can be a**ed)

Striel
What is this movie about? I have never heard a word about it...

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i dont think i've seen this movie...but it sounds familliar.

papabeard
its about these people that reply to an advert in the paper to stay in a house and be filmed( I know , but this was made about 9 years ago), and most people die , and noone knows who or what is responsible?, it has a creepy twist at the end also.... Its not the greatest but it is good and is definetly worth a look,,,,,, but check out my little eye, it is a similar premise but is much better, also see cannibal holocaust.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.