Your opinion on what happened at the end of F13 Part II?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaseyLong
You know how the movie ends on a blank note. What do you guys think happened after Jason crashed through that window?

Cinemaddiction
Did he not escape Camp Crystal? This was the 3D one, correct?

CaseyLong
No, Part II is the one where Jason wears a sack on his head. I meant what happened between the time Jason crashed through the window and when the the ambulance arrived.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i really dont know....im guessing he just runs away somehow. i barely remember the movie.

Cinemaddiction
Oh yeah. Well, I assume he escaped, because 3 was set in the Valley.

roundisfunny
Jason busts through the window (sans cloth sack) and grabs Paul as the shot turns slo-mo. It then fades to a shot of Ginny being led away by paramedics, as she whimpers, "Paul? Paul?" I always thought that was a bit of a let-down.

Still, part three had an even lamer ending. Chris (the heroine) is in the middle of the lake when Jason's decapitated mother suddenly pops out of the water with her head re-attached! How's that happen?

Also, at the beginning of part two, Alice opens the refrigerator to find a severed head on the shelf. Whose head is it? I don't think it's Mrs. Voorhees, because we see her head on the shrine later, and it's in a much further state of decomposition.

Evil Dead
It's a dream sequence............just like the end of Friday the 13th when the child Jason pops out of the lake and grabs the girl.

It makes no sense whatsoever........they just through the ending dream sequence in as a call back to the first movie.

SlipknoT
I know this is a bit off toppic, but how did jason lose his hair in beetween part 2 and part 3?

darkesthorror
Most likely there isn't an explanation as far as being apart of a script or anything. Most likely the creators of the film were'nt worried about making a continuity error, they just wanted to change the look, go a different angle, have a fresh look, you know the bullshit I'm talking about. In part 3 his noticeable changes are that of course he's now bald, alot bigger with make-up put on his neck and sholders to make him look stronger and of course in this film is where he first has his trademark hockey mask. Small bit of trivia: Sean Cunningham did not create the look of the Jason we now know and was in fact stated while producing one of the films that he didn't like the mask, it wasn't his creation and that he wanted it out of here. Sad and strange because we all very much like the look of Jason. I personally liked the way he looked in Freddy Vs Jason the best.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
hmmm i think i got mixed up with Friday the 13th part 3 and 4...or didn't i?

lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.