You dont have to answer this, but...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beaujay1
I was just wondering what you thought of this. yes it has to do with girl talk but if you think its idiotic, dont reply.

Ok so theres this guy in one of my classes and we had this mutual flirtation thing going on for about a month or more. So i figure if hes still going along with this, then he most likely would want to hang out, right??? so our school has this sadie hawkins type dance or "girl's choice" and I asked him. Well, before I asked him (when we were talking,) he said he'd go if someone he liked if they asked him. So right after I asked him, he said he had to work. So i figured he had to work. But after thinking about it,I thought, "well if he really liked me, then he probably could have gotten off of work," right?? well after i asked him to go to the dance, he barely talks or let alone acknowledges (sp?) me. did i come on too strong??? does he like me??? was he just playing around with me??? did he think this flirtation was just friends type stuff??? like i said, im fine with it if u dont respond but just share your thoughts if you can...... this is a waste of time for some of you, but well, ok just share what you think. (this sounds sooo helpless and corny and dumb, i know)

Kaleanae
eh?

§pearhead
Uh, did you forget the question?

Kaleanae
hehehehe laughing laughing laughing

Shoukan
seems so

beaujay1
sorry, it was acting screwed up, i had to retype it.

Linkalicious
i don't think you came on too strong. After all, you wanted to go to the dance with him...atleast you were straight forward. Umm i hate to bring this possibility to your head, but maybe he said he had to work because he didn't want to go with you that bad. If that's the case...then that's a bummer cause your a really sweet girl.

beaujay1
well, thanks.( i don't think anyone has ever called me a sweet girl. that was the nicest thing i have heard in like a month!) yeah i thoght of that and its possible. but oh well! life goes on!!! smile hehe, i was just wondering what othe rpeople would think in this situation. i have a feeling it doesn't come up much. stick out tongue

kalantiaw
he was probably doing the flirting to make the period more bearable for him... look at it as his loss...

beaujay1
hehe yeah!!

juggernaut26
if i were you i wouldn't know what to do but then again i'm a guy

Tired Hiker
Some people have no problem flirting because they think it won't lead to anything, but when you actually take it to the next level and try to set a date with them, they trip out because they might not have expected it. Maybe he really likes you and is just shy? Maybe he'd say no to whoever asked him, and it's not just you. I wouldn't take it personally. Sounds like you have a good bead on things.

Tired Hiker
If he does go to the dance with someone else, then just remember that and don't give him the time of day anymore. That's when you could start flirting with one of his friends and make him jealous! big grin

Linkalicious
i picked on a girl my sophmore year because she bugged the living crap outta me. We were cool and all, but i'd always try and embarass her in the class because she had lots of friends in there so i knew it wouldn't really hurt her feelings. So she asked me to Sadies...and i said no. I felt like a jerk, but i didn't really want to go with her and give her the wrong impression. I ended up getting asked by someone that i had a crush on so things worked out for me....but i still felt really bad for her.

beaujay1
well he actually did end up having to go to work, (i think his parents make him or are just really strict) so he didn't go to the dance w/ anyone else. i wonder what ill do on valentines day.....

SAtown_punk
It's human nature to flirt. I would not worry about a thing. Even good friends flirt, because it's just natural to do so. Don't worry about anything.

Captain REX
Well, coming from a guy who is having some girl trouble right now...

He could have just been playing around or thinking it was just a friends thing, or he could already have a date for the dance and does not want to hurt your feelings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.