LOTR Deathmatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
seeing as we are trying to beat the matriz forum and whatnot I thought this would be a good piece of thread to count towards it

After seeing this idea first on the James Bond forum and then on here I seen a somewhat similar idea but lets have a bash....

Name LOTR characters/creatures and put them together in a fight to the death, please use the material I use or something similar to mine if you must...

You can include things like weapons, inteference from other characters and any means of killing the other person as the mind goes....but try and make it decent & also you can chose a location of middle earth which sees fit if you wish.

Contenders: Eomar Vs Faramir

Brief Round Up: Both contenders both men, same strength, faramir used his trusty sword whilstEomar decides to remove his spear from the rider of the Mamikul and uses that, Faramir gets some swooping blows to the opponent but in the end Eomar trusts his guy cross-hare and throws his spear right into Faramirs army, it pierces threw the armor and Faramir is down to one knee. Eomar retrieves his spear and faramir pants restlessly, Eomar sees his wish to die and lifts his spear back....but what is this - Eomar has been kicked down by Faramir's good friend & horse....."that" horse....Faramir then again gets dragged out of the battle field by his horse......yet again

Winner: Eomar due to a Count-out

Kitoky

Okay......uh.......

orlandoOYEA
blink what?

Pipage558
um.... pipage really confused! blink

Kitoky
Seeing as though this is celebrity deathmatch wouldn't you need the celebrity instead of the character?

Pipage558
yea! so would you really call it LOTR death match?? *pipage scratches her head*

orlandoOYEA
or character deathmatch?

Pipage558
yea! thats an idea!

Discos
well yes then, I shall go forth and change it

it was a rough idea of what I was meaning, I wasnt really putting detail into it as I was eating a ye-olde bacon sandwich

orlandoOYEA
i see!

jorgeiscool
well this is very interesting idea... I just wish i had the imagination to actually think one of these up/

Pipage558
yea! well, jorge, at least someone thought of it for you!

Discos
yes, best to start posting some please cause I would really like to see ideas

Discos - and don't spare any gore on legolas wink

Discos
who were you talking to there Mr Pipage? Someone started it for me?

Pipage558
*pipage sits in stands and starts to scream on top of lungs* GO FARAMIR!

Discos
ok right, next match anyone?

Pipage558
I dunno how to make a fight like you did! someone else can do it! all i am doing is just watching with my hobbit sized bag of popcorn and some ale on the side! beer

Smodden
ok so is like a fight...

okay boromir vs tulkas

Pipage558
who is tulkas?? im still reading the books so i don't know everybody yet!

Smodden
tulkas is the greatest of the valar, well not realy but i think he is...he's in the "Silmarilion" A thread about him is around here somewhere,

ok Aragorn vs Shelob

aragorn is armed with anduril and ringmail, and boromir's shield.

shelob has her mouth web and booty.

Pipage558
thanx smodden! i say with my hobbit sized popcorn that aragorn will win! raver

Bar-en-Danwedh
doesn't this thred already exist?
twice?

we have a 'fight' thred with the exact same thing...

plus the other thred that suggested we beat the matrix forum got CLOSED. (along with any thred i ask questions on - opps, now i guess this one will be closed, and me taken out back and shot by the SS - sorry, ranting again).

Kitoky
Well this is actually based on a kinda com gag, on TV. It's called Celebrity Deathmatch because it's basically a show with clay animations of celebrity killing each other in a wrestling ring.

Kitoky
True-...

Smodden
yeah power-hungry mods!!!

Exa
big grin big grin big grin

Though this thread already exists in different versions, this one has at least a little to do with LoTR big grin

So Melkor vs Manwe...
Melkor not armed, Manwe not armed and sitting in his stupid chair watching his stupid eagles... Melkor toughes Manwes head lightly and Manwe is knocked unconscious then dies of heart attack because of the shock... and... what a surprise... melkor has won roll eyes (sarcastic)

Discos
lol cheeky exa

Exa
stick out tongue

I already had several (verbal) fights with my friends about Witchy vs Legolas... i mean the result is so clear it doesnt make sense even to ask such a question... YET MY FRIENDS WONT BELIEVE that Witchy rulez...
I think a fight would be like this

Legolas: *cleans fingernails* *looks into mirror* *sees witchy coming nearer* *dies*

Discos
hehe clever ending, my friends don't listen to me most of the time when I talk about LOTR as I am obsessed and they don't understand it very well.

They actually thought that Sauron was the Nazgul on the horse where the hobbits are hidden "in" that tree....haha

Exa
LOL really messed omg...

Hm my friends are as obsessed as I am big grin but theyre standing on the wrong side stick out tongue at least those who like Legolas *fg*

jorgeiscool
oh yeah... I forgot about that... i've got a bad memory

sauron
Sauron and legolas

weapons
sauron- mace
legolas- bow

sauron took out his mace and swung it

it smashed into legolas's cheek...but legolas impossibley large amount of plastic surgery made sure he survived...he took out the ONE object he always had with him...a HAIRBRUSH!!!!1 he started to brush but sauron took out 'the one ring' legolas jumped from shock and a strand of hair fell out.....NOOOOO he sreamed and hit sauron as hard he could..but sauron laughed and said stupid elf...your all ugly...but EVERY other elf heard and marched a last alliance against him they also bought there smaller uglier friends.....and the rest..is history

Exa
laughing laughing :laugh

sauron
stick out tongue then the ring was lost...and found by deagol who got killed by smeagol who tried to kill bilbo...who nearly got killed by the 'puppies'

Iirima
and Legolas became bald because he teased Aragorn, and Aragorn got mad and pulled all of his hair out, and so Legolas committed suicide, who can live without their flowing blonde hair? Not Legolas the Bald!

Ooh, that didn't make much sense. I'm hyyyyyper.

sauron
whoooah look over there its the light of earendil....oh its a hint...i thinks its trying to

hmmmm

LIGHTEN UP laughing

hmm i can make things huge eyyy will try this

big smiley?

stick out tongue

Pipage558
so what is the next battle? i am here again with my hobbit sized popcorn and ale! beer

Discos
nice fight sauron, quite amusing......but however shouldn't of the maze of been stuck to legolas's face due to the plastic mask surgery and whatnot......

Discos - just being a right old "joe" tonight

Discos
Bill The Horse Vs Shadow Fax

Conclusion: Draw - they both just sniff each others asses

Pipage558
Yay! they both won? ok...... who are the next victims?

Discos
perhaps we shud pit two two hobbits in the squared circle.....

Bilbo vs Old Gaffer

Conclusion: old Gaffer was distracted by drunk hobbits demanding more drink whilst he is fighting, Bilbo uses the ring and takes a shadow land spade and knocks his rocker off......

Winner: Bilbo & his "hair"

Pipage558
Yay Bilbo! *starts to sing lernard nimoy's song of bilbo baggins*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.