Action figures pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firithlotwen
hey! look what i found: the pic of an action figure of an oliphant!! isnt it great??
i posted 2 others, i dont remember where though..... but ill repost them here..... does anybody have more??
i whish i could have this toyss!! they are great!! i dont think they sell them here where i live no too bad

Firithlotwen
the withc king of angmar on his winged beast... check out his weapon!! poor eowyn, how did she survived and killed him??

Iirima

Firithlotwen
and here are frodo, sam and shelob

Firithlotwen
eek!hey irima! english, spanish, french...... youre a genious!!

Firithlotwen
here's a mordor troll

Firithlotwen
balrog!!

Iirima
I'm working on Chinese too. Am a language dork. big grin *is proud*

Firithlotwen
sauron

Firithlotwen
a cavern troll

Iirima

Firithlotwen
the fellowship

last one for tonight, tomorrow ill look for more........ i love them!!!

Iirima
OMG, those are cool!

Firithlotwen
Estoy bien, gracias Irima!!
i admire you for learn a lot of languages!! i learned english when i was little, french in high school (but i cant speak a single word.... i sucked at it in school sad ) and now im learning deutsch (german)...... i love languages!!

pinksuezo
hey guys

those are Games Workshop figurines. theyre small, and usually made out of pewter, a metal, or plastic. they come unpainted i think, and u can order them online, either here www.games-workshop.com or maybe cheaper on eBay etc. u might be able to get painted ones on ebay or teh such.

kalantiaw
NAZGUL eek!

orlandoOYEA
you know what i foung funny, the cave troll and sauron have a flower backround. lol!

Arwene
have you seen arwen and aragorn as barbie lol

Iirima
OMG! There's such thing!! I'm not into Barbies, haven't seen one of them for, like, five years, but yeah...

Arwene
yeah give me five and i will find the pics lol

Arwene
as promised

Elondra
Wow they're quite cool.

Arwene
they look very nice dont they..lol

SilverFighter
Here is one of Gollum:

http://www.forbiddenplanet.com/LOTR/Action%20Figures%20Series%204/Thumbnail.jpg

Firithlotwen
eek! i want one to paint it myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didnt know that you can actually paint them!!! that's great!!

LOTRLUVR
I just finished buying my little sister who loves Gollum a Gollum toy that is probably the one you posted, Silver.

pinksuezo
good luck firith. its an expensive hobby though. kinda hard to do agood job painting too lol

LOTRLUVR
I just relized something that has nothing to do with this topic at all but,I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF PIPPIN THAT IS IN MY AVATAR AND SIG PIC.Ok anyways don't be bothered by me and my nonsense and go on with your daily lives.

OrliNElijahsGrl
Oh my gosh those are awesome!!!! I want those action figures!!!!! that is just awesome, expecially the one of the witchking!!!! ahhhh how awesome!!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
I love ur pippin siggie too, going off topic, but that is such a cutie siggie of pippin, did you make it or find it???

hehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.