Eat my ass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
A tribute to 113 the American hero

PadfootsPyrefly
laughing out loud

xeous
big grin

VallejoKid707
laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
what happened to 113?

DeNiro
he is around and about dont worry he will come in and post like 50 threads and leave laughing out loud

113 is one cool dude cool

el_barto
personaly i think he is a jerk

Dregh
stop talking in third person

DeNiro
who is talking in thrid person

Tired Hiker
*eats Pablo's ass* Yep, tastes likeshit big grin

silver_tears
I would rather not big grin

DeNiro
sick

Tired Hiker
I was just kidding! I never ate Pab's ass! It was all smoke and mirrors. stick out tongue

DeNiro
smoke and mirriors WTF laughing out loud

h0ck3yh0rr0r
LOL

Pablo G
Yeah I didn't get that last part either

Captain REX
Don't butt in on conversations where you have no idea what we are talking about...

Smoke and mirrors, eh, TH? laughing out loud

Captain REX
113 can annoy me lots sometimes...

Tired Hiker
It was all smoke and mirrors is a saying, meaning, like a magician, I was using smoke and mirrors to create an effect that seemed like magic. In this case, I was referring to eating Pablo's ass. Jeez, calm down.

Pablo G
No one was mad Preston my man, hey I was just watching Fellowship of the Ring and when Gandalf and Bilbo are smoking on Old Toby I remembered the Star Wars robot that was coming down the shire.

Captain REX
No, I got it, TH! That's why I was laughing. A friend of my dad's made a song called that, using the saying referring to the love coming from a gal. All smoke and mirrors, it was... wink

Tired Hiker
Sorry, captain, I was replying to DeNiro and Pabs. I just type too slow, and Pabs, no offense taken bro! I know you like it when I eat your ass! Just kidding again!

Smoke and mirrors, smoke and mirrors.blowup

LarryTheArch
Lu'oh desu xun Usstan annoy dos khal'abbil

Aqua
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.