Steve-O

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stinkfist462
anyone seen any of these ?

DeNiro
no. Bam Margera is cooler though

stinkfist462
lol .. no ... he is cooler .. but steve o has the better vids

Cinemaddiction
If you like stuff like Jackass, Viva La Bam, Steve-O, and crew, look for the movie called "Haggard". There's actually a trailer for it on Cky4. It features Bam, Ryan Dunn, Hellboy, Tony Hawk, etc.

Tired Hiker
Steve-O rocks. The one video he did by himself is off he hook.

SlipknoT
I liked steve o out on bail

Bad Boy
Steve-o steve-o steve-o steve-o..........

Kes
Moving to tv forum
moving--moved

stinkfist462
hey .. this isnt on tv mad ..

anyways .. Haggard is awesome

wicker_man
No but it technically isn't a movie either.

stinkfist462
well its not a tv show either

wicker_man
No but it has more in common with a tv show then that of a movie.

stinkfist462
true .... but it was and never will be aired on TV

wicker_man
No but it's similar to that of Jackass (i.e. same concept, same stars etc) which was shown on TV hence it has more in common being here then it does being in the main movie discussion area alongside the more traditional style films.

stinkfist462
umm sorry .. but that made no sense to me .. laughing out loud
oh well .. at least it has a thread

Piggle Humsy
sorry for bumping this way old thread but I just found out Steve O is going to be on celebrity Love Island! eek!

for those who are not in the uk: this reality show is basically so called "celebrities" who are stuck on an island on fiji and the show hopes some of them will find love... or just get it on on camera roll eyes (sarcastic)

the show is crap and calling it "celebrity" love island is pushing it a bit...
especially this year as it's mostly celebs kids... roll eyes (sarcastic)
but now that Steve O is going on there I will definitely try and watch it! perv

I'm sure he will make it interesting!! naughty

rolling on floor laughing

danceemo

hmm I wonder if he had to sign a contract not to do any daredevil stunts... I hope not laughing out loud

Piggle Humsy
oh well no-one responded.... erm

and now steve-o has left the show, he stormed off after having an argument about Beer & Chocolate.
He was very entertaining while he was on the show and thankfully now I can stop watching it laughing out loud

Bloigen
I didn't watch any of CLI because it sucks. w00t

GM Nebaris
It's awesome. But Steve-O sucked in it. He licked Shane's butt and wasn't very funny at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.