More closed threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bar-en-Danwedh
strike a line, we may not beat the matrix forum in open threads, but i bet we'll get them in the closed thread department...

right kids!!! smile

orlandoOYEA
people keep making stupid and poitnless threads, they will continue to be closed. But yea, i think your right!

Iirima
We should stop making pointless threads, but I PMed Ush, and he reopened Smodden's Character Playing Game. wink

orlandoOYEA
All you need to do is search in the box to make sure a thread hasnt been posted before, if it has post there. We all want a clean and organized forum dont we?

Well i g2g to school, c yall later!

Iirima
K, bye OYEA!

Kitoky
And we need the new mod here....sometime soon.

Kitoky
Which

A) Doesn't make sense why we do it anyways and

B) This overall does not relate to LotR in general again just the urge to try to beat matrix is something.

Iirima
Are we even GETTING a new mod?

pip-foot
i think so... there was a thread about it a while back, but it has dissapeared. we need one to clean up this forum smile

Firithlotwen
there are tons of opened threads....... but there are tons of pages too....... to tell the truth, when i start a new thread i never look in the 40 or 50 pages with threads....

we need inmediately a mod, he/she sure will have a hard work in our forum confused

and about beating the matrix forum........ well we have the best triology, with excellent books as its background....... and it is so proved that this story last in time and pass from generation to generation.... matrix will be forget and lotr will still be read and watch and new versions will be made.... maybe they make the sillmarilion movie, the hobbit movie...... lotr its too big, it cant be compared to matrix!

Iirima
I saw that, but I was new, and I didn't know who anyone was. wink

stedan82
I'm sorry about my pointless thread about beating Matrix(which we will do) My compliments the the mod for closing it. Yes this forum does need to be cleaned up. Its huge.

Iirima
Yes. And now, since this doesn't relate to LotR really, I vote it closed.

stedan82
All in favor say aye....all opposed say no......the aye's are a bove the no's. Go for it.

Iirima
AYE!!

Iirima
Oh, yeah, instead of no, it should be nay. stick out tongue, Just Kidding...WHO ELSE SAYS AYE???!

stedan82
Its a joke....the aye's(eyes) are above the no's(nose) see the eyse are above the noes. HAHAHAHA

Iirima
ooh...I get it now! laughing

Discos
lol very true, mah is on a good closure rampage!

Discos - *hides in corner scared* don't ban me

Kitoky
mah is? I don't think so.....

mah has only closed 1 thread so far, I have had Ush close some threads or merge them together.

Mah doesn't spend very much time on our forum...

fini
laughing out loud and you know what??..........this is another pointless thread, that says nothing bout LOTR

Iirima
*closing...closed* WHY ISN'T IT CLOSING?! Oh, yeah, I'm not the mod...d@mn, I thought I was! GRR. Well...please close this thread...it doesn't relate to LotR, really!

Ushgarak
Ok, rather pointless, try to not open more...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.