New McFarlane Alien Vs. Predator Figures !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
They look awesome, much better than the ones before

Pablo G
Warrior Alien

Pablo G
Predator with Billy's Spine and Skull

Pablo G
New Version of the Predator Hunter from Movie Maniacs 6

venomfan
Mcfarlane is a genuis i know its a bit off topic but the dude can make the most insanley detailed figures, i have the NEO statue thing from matrix 1. and i saw the new redeemer i mean jawdrop

btw the horror icons he did are perfect like freddy, jason and myers i mean damn man.

Cinemaddiction
Yeah, I posted this on my Star Wars board a few days back when the news broke.

The Predator rehashes are sick. They redid the Predator (Hunter) with a movie accurate mask, and like you mentioned, Billy's spine.

Predator 2 includes the medkit, hand cannon, and Predator trophy skull. Woulda been cooler if it were the Alien skull but oh well.

I've got my 3 Predy's lined up with a Uruk'hai soldier. Makes for a cool display.

They drop in June, I think. Can't wait! I just need to find that MFC Stealth Predator. There's a Kenner Mail Away version thats about 1/10th the price.

SlipknoT
The aliens are cool, I like the job mcfarlane did with the freddy action figure in the freddy vs jason series, the jason isnt to great.

Pablo G
NECA did the Freddy Vs. Jason series, but McFarlane did build Freddy and Jason in 1998

ragesRemorse
these figures are very impressive. However nothing compares to his tortured souls

DeNiro
I wish that action figures like that could have been made when i was playing with them like 10 years ago. I do have like every Jurassic Park Figure and car and the compound that i used to play with all the time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.