Ranma 1/2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jennyanderson
I'm a great Ranma 1/2 fan, so I decideed to create this thread just for him or her. Who here hates Akane Tendo? I do! Anyway, are they airing any brand new series of Ranma? Why did they stop? Was the creator facing any writers block or did it get banned because of all those steamy and nude scenes? Personally I think that it is the best anime ever to be created. Anyway, in this thread you guys can discuss anything about the Ranma 1/2 anime you like, so have fun!

BakaXero
last i heard it was up to series seven
and i would doubt its because of the nude scenes
cause alot of anime have them some ten times worst

SaTsuJiN
I love ranma ( but he's funnier as a girl ), but Pichan is just too cute (^ w ^ *oink oink*

dragonpisces272
ranma...laughing I saw the first couple of episodes and thought it was hilarious

TrAnCeDuO
is this series any good cuz i thinking about renting it..

Asami

fungrl515
not aired here, but i have no interest in the anime itself, only the manga, which i love. i really like akane, as she's almost just like me. it's so funny!

Cat Girl Sheryu
i thinks ranman 1/2 is funny ^^ happy

BlackHatDefect
I love Ranma,but its a bit to long for my taste(yeh,the day i even THINK about collecting it will be the day i go bankrupt)

My fave character is Ryouga,HES SO CUUUUUUUUTE!!!!Mouuse is cool too^_^

RoguePw25
I love Ranma too!! I've read like, the first 9 books, but I haven't got the rest. They have to be on, what?? Book 25 now???

BlackHatDefect
BTW to the person who made this thead,they stopped after 7 seasons ibelieve..i mean,Mrs.Takahashi must have gotten tired writing the manga and continuing it,i know i would!

Im glad they stopped though,it was getting boring watching the same thing over and over.Damn that Takahashi....
still like Ranma though

Cat Girl Sheryu
lol

Gregory
I love Ranma; own the first two seasons and one of the movies. I really like Kodachi (although probably not as a suitor). Akane irritates me, though.

Cat Girl Sheryu
*agrees with the Akane part lol*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.