show the luv for avril

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jetzhere101
i was really pissed after seeing the grammys as my fav. singer avril lavigne didnt win the award for one of my favourites "i am with u"
and who did she lose to christina aguilera.....i really like avril and i am in luv with all of her songs......come share ur luv for avril ......

frozen flame
Um...The title of the song is "I'm With You" to be exact...

I'm not a fan of Avril herself but her songs are okay.

finti
dont see any reason why?

in flames
oh how music turned to be ! i wish i was 20 in the 80's

Vampiree
i SO don't like avril...

Vampiree
hahaheheheohhohihii!!! evil face

Vampiree

loserib
ill show her some luv but not for her music

total metalhead
sick naaaasty...

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud avril lavigne

loserib
yeah im like (and this part must be said aloud in a cartmen type vioce)
yeah hey avril you wanna come over to my place we can play cards or somthing

total metalhead
you do know shes got acne right?

loserib
i would do it just for bragging rights me and the othere guys in my band have a pact when we get signed we plan to sleep with as many female popstars as we can and video tape each one so we can collect them like pokeman cards

total metalhead
cool! do Gwen Stefani for me man wink

loserib
oh god i wish gavin better watch out cuese im on that shit man

alic88
i dont like avril but IM WITH YOU is an amazing song u gotta admit that

total metalhead
yes she hotter than a jalapeno on fire (Gwen not Avril)

incuhead1024
i dont like avril personally, but she does have really good lyrics and she plays guitar, therefore shes talented. a little weird though.

SAtown_punk
Avril Lavigne is the ultimate P.R. SCAM! She cannot sing. Her voice has been dubbed over so many times and put through so many machines in order to get the sound you hear on the album. She DOES NOT play guitar. It takes no skill at all to strike a few barr chords, if she even does that. Also, I despise the fact that she calls herself punk just because she wears armbands and doesn't shower. My God! Her F*N role model is Shania Twain for god sakes! She is a fraud and she wont be around much longer. And she doesn't write her own lyrics, other people do it for her, which is how most solo artists do it. They but the song from a real song writer. Christina Aguilera does the same thing, but at least she has talent. Come on...how hard is it to rhyme "boi" with "boi"? Now, if you like her, that's one thing, but nobody can deny the fact that she is a fake who is making money off MTV telling us all that "It's cool to be punk".

Darth Revan
^^I agree, that made me think of this talent show they did when I was in middle school. There was this little 6th grade girl who sang and "played the guitar." Everybody thought she was really good, but she was playing like 2 chords. Even I can play a couple guitar chords, and I DON'T EVEN PLAY THE GUITAR!!! Anyways, Avril wasn't around then, but thinking back she was almost exactly like her.
And the fact that she thinks she is punk is even more of a disgrace. She's not even "pop-punk" for god's sake!
Christina Aguilera DOES have a good voice, despite the fact that she's starting to remind me of a stripper.

loserib
strippers are cool

total metalhead
yes and if Christina offered me her services as a stripper, i wouldnt say no.

loserib
nor would i

Darth Revan
She kind of already has y'alls... loserib do her for me will ya

punkyhermy
i used to lov avril at one time,but soon got over it!!!!!!!
but that song,skater boy,i 've got memeories linked with it,last time i moved into a neighbourhood,the kids were all singing this song, and me and th eneighbourhood kids bonded over this song actually.so whenever, it comes on now, i feel this pang of nostalgia because, there was a time when i was one of the neighbourhood kids who instead of going to bed at night, would wander the street in a chorus of "he was a skater boy, she said see u later boyy..."
no expression sad

Darth Revan
no expression

VilleValo462
wow ... if i was in your neighborhood i would have kicked your ass all the way back to your mommy laughing

punkyhermy
i guess most ppl there wanted to do that anyway...

Jeff_Atello
I would have as well. Avril is a disgrace to anything punk. She is all about the fashion, nothing about the music, and she's nothing more than a "couldn't make it country singer."

claidisa_felton
yeh i used to think that, but now i realise theres no point. im not a fan, but as a good charlotte fan, i hate when people diss them, so im not gonna diss avril. i dont like her...but im not a hater

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.