Viktor Krum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malfoy's chick
this guy is one of the finalists for Viktor Krum, he is exactly as I'm immagined Krum

eezy45
OMG sorry but i think he is unbelievably unattractive...
not the one to play with emma!
big grin

eezy45
AND isnt he a BIT old? (17?!?)

Malfoy's chick
yeah, well he is one of the finalist, lol

[Ms_dEaTh]
naw i just think that he is just a random person that they took a picture of.

it does not necessarily mean that he was one of the finalists, or so i gather.

[Ms_dEaTh]
oh! is that a unibrow i spy?

ok oush, that was mean.

IBTonks
nah, he looks too old, and he just doesn't seem to have any "krum" in him!!

pixie1
he cant be krum he looks nothing like him

hana_skywalker
He's too old to be Viktor.

hhhhr
the nose might work its way through
that's mean :P

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
OMG i hope its not him.. i want to marry krum..!! that guy is not floating my boat.. lol

eezy45
lol
as i said he isnt krum

airangel429
he's too old and DEFINITELY not good looking....not the way that JK describes hiim!

pixie1
he looks like a house elf not like krum

eezy45
yeah laughing hes ugly

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
lol

IBTonks
but then Krum isn't sposed to be that good looking, JK doesn't actually describe him as being good looking does she?

pixie1
duck footed but otherwize good looking

weegie
That guy is one out of 56 krum wanabes who got approved in the casting. He has a chance of 1 in 56.

Theres a link at mugglenet.com all about it

eezy45
omg!
much too much!
yucky

pixie1
does anyone have a pic of any of the others?

eezy45
no i dont think the piccies are public alrdy. although, dunno exactly. shd check out fansites and harrypotter.com

Malfoy's chick
well he is a finalist, here's the article: http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=30763

eezy45
but not everyones known right?

malfoyluva9
girl, he uuuugly

Malfoy's chick
who ever said he was cute? of course he's ugly!!!!!!

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
OMG!!! they finally picked the actor to play Viktor Krum!!! they didnt release any names or pix yet but i cant wait till they do!!! i love krum........ love love stick out tongue

airangel429
keep us updated! big grin

cheeky munkey
yeh... u defo have to post it when its released.... i wanna know who plays him... he has to get wit hermione!!
big grin

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
Victor Bozhinov, who headed up the panel of judges for the Sofia auditions for Viktor Krum, has expressed his delight that producers in London have picked a native Bulgarian for the part. Until the last minute it was not certain whether a Bulgarian would get the role.

Until the last moment, British casting directors hesitated whether the part should go to the London-living teenager, or to one of two other Krum wannabes.
He also reiterated the fact that Warner Brothers has not released any names or pictures regarding the casting of Krum.

Bloom4ever
we NEED to see a pic of him the moment it is released! big grin i hope he's alright

raven guardia
I'm not really to egar to see krum but I really want to see who is playing cho and Cedric.

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
they better get sum1 hott to play cedric

cheeky munkey
yeh ,cuz hes supposed to be really good looking...... i think it sucks that oliver wood isnt in it anymore.. he was quite cutebig grin

casky
i read on Godrics Hollow (another HP site) that they HAVENT picked krum yet

Many sites have been reporting that the part of Viktor Krum has been cast. CBBC has reported that they spoke with Warner Bros. and they have confirmed that the role of Viktor Krum has NOT been cast as yet!

thats wat it said

*Georgina_A*
yeah i read that somewhere. he hasn't been cast.

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
well mugglenet said he was... then 2 days ago WB announced the rumors were false sorry guys... but they are down to 3 two of them live in london and 1 from bulgaria... nd the cho auditions are down to 8... sorry bout the krum thing.. but they should have him soon.....

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw

Orli'sElf7
anyone found out news about krum yet???? im sure pix should b released by now

celestial_moon
no not yet. idk krum annoys me

RebelPhoenix
Krum has been cast too - here's the info from CBBC:

Potter casting directors have found the lad who will play Bulgarian Quidditch star Viktor Krum in Goblet Of Fire, according to reports.
A Bulgarian news agency says the lucky boy is indeed a Bulgarian, but he lives in London with his parents.

It said he was not among the hundreds of boys who queued up in the Bulgarian capital Sofia to audition for the part.

The report claims two boys from this audition were on the shortlist, but the London-based lad landed the role.

Forty six audition tapes from the Sofia casting were sent to film-makers in London, the report said.

"It was a tough choice because they were impressed by many of the Bulgarian candidates," said the man who organised the Sofia auditions.

The identity of the lucky lad has not been revealed.

Krum has an important role in GOF.

As well as being the star pupil at his school, he is Hermione Granger's love interest.

Shooting for the film, directed by Mike Newell, is set to start between April and June, and should be released at the end of 2005.

RebelPhoenix
They already did the auditions for Cho Chang and for Padma & Pavarti as well. Here are the articles concerning Cho:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/t...000/3442617.stm - The advert

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/t...000/3468917.stm - The castings

The ones concerning Pavarti and Padma:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/w...000/3330159.stm - the advert which unlike the Cho one didn't ask for South East Asian girls but obviously that's where they come from.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/w...000/3339185.stm - The castings

celestial_moon
lins are not working 4 me

RebelPhoenix
Hmm that's odd, they are still the same links - alright do this:

go to
http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/

click on the Harry Potter Banner which is on the left side menu just above the LOTR banner

now click on the link that says 'Full News Archive' and it'll show you the whole list of all the Potter news stories - there's loads of interesting stuff.

shanie623
Old news... ^^; Only thing I'm waiting for in the CBBC website is his picture posted... Can't wait for them to introduce us Cho Chang =)

Orli'sElf7
hey RPhoe do they have pictures of all the castees?

lank123
i wanna kno whos playing fluer delacour

suzie
No way will he be KRUM! He is too old for Emma! (I think Emma's gonna freak-out when she sees this!) Hehehe..lol

suzie
Even if Krum's already picked or not, all I wish is He's Good-Looking.. For Hermione's Sake!!! Hehehehe

pottermad
noway he's krum, he's 2 ugly

pottermad
lol

danis4ever
Well, if he is going out with Hermione, he should be at least good-looking.

starshine
There was a rumour that Kate Winslet would be playing Fluer Delacour.

CuteSquibChick
have you guys even read the books?? krum's supposed to be absolutely unattractive and come to life on the quidditch field. when he's not on a broom he just kind of hunches around looking surly.

CuteSquibChick
also, if you'll remember, krum's like three years older than hermione.

YjefferY
i saw this one....sorry i couldn't find a pic....would anybody be able to find one?

++++++++++++++++

After announcing last week that it was suspected that a boy from Scotland would get the role, it turns out that a Bulgarian boy will be Krum after all. Warner Bros. has reportedly decided that Stanislav Yanevski, a Bulgarian boy living and studying in London, will play Viktor Krum.

for the full story: http://www.wizardnews.com/story.200406032.html

As for Fleur Delacour, somebody's already been cast. i believe she already has a thread? A French girl named Clemence Poesy

aragorniscool45
EEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! he looks older than 17!!!!!

jeffer_wrote
u seen a pic already??!?!?!? could u tell me where i could see it?

celestial_moon
it was the pic at the beginning of the thread. besides, no pics have been released yet of the choosen actor.

jeffer_wrote
anyway, i am not exactly looking for a gorgeous or attractive Viktor Krum. After all, the book did not exactly describe him as such. I would prefer he has PRESENCE and CHARISMA, especially when he is on his broomstick and does the Feint! woo-hoo! ( i think the thing that comes to mind when Krum's face is conjured is his NOSE...wonder if the acor picked will live up to that? lolz)

Cherry Lemonade
Bulgarian boy does take up the role of Viktor Krum in the fourth blockbuster Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

The teen Stanislav Yanevski, living and studying in London, has turned out to be the favorite choice of director Michael Newell.

After months of silence and controversial information around the nationality of the future-to-be Potter star, Warner Bros announced their decision to producer Victor Bozhinov late on Thursday.

Bozhinov was in charge of carrying out the Sofia casting at the end of February in search for the best Bulgarian teen boy to play the leading role of Potter's quidditich team head.

The Warner Bros' London-based office has remained silent over further details around Bulgarian Potter-star Stanislav Yanevski.

Casting producer Victor Bozhinov reminded that the idea of selecting a Bulgarian to play Viktor Krum was inspired by the Bulgarian background of the quidditich player in JK Rowling's book.

On Saturday, Harry Potter fans dispose of the unique opportunity to gather in Sofia and get acquainted with the latest Potter game. Event organizers told Novinite.com that more than 800 participants are already on the list.

grey werewolf
uh-huh...lol. laughing

dracos_babygurl
Whatever thats not him! Thats a guy that was going out for the part! OMG who showed u that???? Welll their wrong i can tell you that, if you go to google.com and serch Pictures of Viktor Krum the first one has some of some kids trying out for the part and there he is the same picture. SO THATS NOT HIM! Happy Dance

Aelric
Well, the picture is of a Bulgarian boy and is made in Sofia (you can see the monument behind him), but he won't play Victor Krum for sure. The main reason for this is that he is called Arthur Kirkorian (form the armenian minority) and is not an actor, but a mathematician - part of the Bulgarian national team for the IMO (Internation Mathematics Olympiad). Probably the picture isn't even from the casting...
As a conclusiuon - nice mystification.

metxger1
Hes WAY To OLD!!!!!!!

Auror Chk
laughing out loud thats a funny picture.. and thats not him!! big grin well i hope not no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.