Has anyone heard any news about blade 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mbeach
Ive just heard that blade 3 has been givin the the green light to be made has any one else heard any more news about this

Cinemaddiction
It's been shooting for quite some time now. There are evern publicity stills available of Blade, Whistler's daughter, etc.

Striel
It's coming out later this year.

shagmobile
its gonna be called blade: trinity

wicker_man
Indeed it is to be titled Blade 3 : Trinity, both Wesley Snipes (Blade) and Kris Kristofferson (Whistler) are set to reprise there roles, joining them are Texas Chainsaw Massacre's ('03) Jessica Biel, John Michael Higgins (Bicentennial Man ), 2 Fast 2 Furious's James Remar, Dominic Purcell (Equilibrium) and WWE's HHH.

Striel
Jessica Biel = thumb down

Cinemaddiction
Jessica Biel can act. Just forget about "Summer Catch". Her performance in the new TCM was it's only redeeming value.

amlap
um is there anyone else who thinks this movie should NOT be made?

Cinemaddiction
Why not? I am pretty sure it was always set to be a Trilogy. Besides, to wrap up the series, it goes out with a bang, as Blade finally confronts a modern day Dracula in a duel to the death!

amlap
i have mixed feelings bout this idea....
the only thing good the second had to offer was the effects and the new spieces of vampires. but the story was trashy.

Cinemaddiction
I still want to know how they plan on explaining how Abigail is still alive, after Whistler said she and his wife were dead in the first movie.

Up until now, I thought Guillermo del Toro was directing this too, only to find out he isn't because of Hellboy. But the good news is Blade 1's writer is back to finish it up as both the writer and director.

Should be good.

amlap
yeah...the main thing that pisses me off is how whistler is believe dead but comes back. that reminds me of such a horrible comic write. kind of saying "lets kill this guy off and bring him back cause people want him there and i mean if we thought of a cool way we could bring him back"

and its too dramatic for my tastes esp for a vampire movie

Striel
amlap-- I am nervous about what they are doing with the film too. I hope they don't ruin it.

amlap
for some reason this serie reminds me of a darker Fast and the Furious

The Unknown
Isn't he supposed to be in flashbacks? From what I've read, it's set in the future where like vamps have taken over the planet or something like that, meaning Whistler would be dead anyways.

amlap
hahaha... if that is treu im boycotting this movie!

stinkfist462
laughing out loud

Lord Soth
Blade 3: Trinity
In this third chapter, Blade (Wesley Snipes) joins forces with a group of vampire hunters called the Nightstalkers. The posse tracks the powerful Danica Talos, who has resurrected an ancient vampire (older than Dracula) known as Drake. Talos and Drake plot to unleash a virus that will kill all the vampires. But Blade and the Nightstalkers get one chance to thwart their foes.

Starring: Wesley Snipes, Ryan Reynolds, Ashley Scott, Kris Kristofferson, Jessica Biel, Dominic Purcell, Parker Posey, James Remar, Callum Keith Rennie, Natasha Lyonne, John Michael Higgins, Steve Braun

Directed by David S. Goyer

Written by David S. Goyer

Comes out August 13, 2004

Samas-adian
Blade 1 and 2 were good. A movie that you can watch just for the hell of it and not worrying if you missed a part or story plot. Great fight scenes and Wesley Snipes who i enjoy. It should be good, but it can also turn out bad. Hopefully it doesnt.

amlap
im not even touching that... officialy boycotted

snipes acting in the blade serie is horrible.

amlap
all this anger made my keyboard so pissed that it ****ing killed itself.

damn you blade...damn you

Cinemaddiction
What!?

Wesley Snipes is Blade. Who else could it be?

Samas-adian
Yes sir ee. I like Snipes. Snipes and Willis are the best action actors. He played Blade great.

amlap
well maybe its jsut me... i personally think snipes is an emtionless actor who plays the same roles over and over again... the only movies (off the top of my head) that i really liked him in was whtie man cant jump demolishion man and liberty stands still... im sure there are prob like one or two more that i missed.

a good blade who be kid rock....hahaha now thats me being a jackass! laughing

Samas-adian
Yah...Demolish Man was great, his character was soo good.
Snipes does have some bad roles like Drop Zone, Money Train.
but the roles he's in that are good, hes great (for an action hero)

He was good in Rising Sun and King of New York with Christopher Walken

Samas-adian
Oh and Kid Rock.... dont get me started on him.

amlap
hahah... KID ROCK i meant chris rock....oh well they both are a waste.

drop zone was a pretty good movie i guess... but i didnt think the acting was great.

and money train... that to me was jsut a sequel to white men cant jump.

Samas-adian
hahaha true you could say that

Well okay...Kid rock is a waste, and as a canadian, i would think that he was a disgrace to Americans..Buts that just my point of view from Canada

But i like chris rock, he's special Bigger, Badder, Blacker rocked...aside from Jon Stewart, i have never laughed so hard.

amlap
the only thing i dont like bout chris rock is that he uses alot of racial jokes, which im not a huge fan of.

KID ROCK on the other hand must ahve been ship over here nthe usa from japan, where all those crazy nukes went off. because i know he aint american!

canada...the 51st state to some? i use to believe that, but after watching bowling for columbine and visiting canada for myself i hve come to a new conclusion...
1. the 2 dollar coins and shit sucks... ill lose all my money once when i get in my car.
2. the ranger guys have no idea who moses is
3. where i went was like a clean philly, with a pub every other block... ****ing awesome.

canada might be my new home one day!

Samas-adian
yah Chris Rock uses alot of racial jokes, but hes does make fun of his own race so its okay. he's joke about bullets (like bowling for colombine) are great.

Kid Rock, no talent whatsoever. He made fun of Radiohead, and im like, UMMM they have talant alot more than you do buddy. He cant even write orginal songs..

yah we do have lots of change, but i like it.
ranger guys??
Where did you go in Canada? and theres literally a pub every block and in Quebec you only have to be 18.

amlap
i dotn know where i was... but i was searching for a building and this ranger mountainteer told us..." oh thats across the river, but i dont expect you can walk arcoss water....unless you moses!" now im not too good with the bible, but wasnt that jesus?

Samas-adian
No that was Moses.

What state are you in
Just curious what province or city it was

amlap
ayy i was some where on the east coast... not quite sure.

didnt moses part the seas? and jesus walk on water?

Cinemaddiction
Ouch. Liberty Stands Still was painfully boring. Talk about emotionless, and to cast even more mute actress as Linda Fiorentino? She's only done 1 other movie, Men In Black, and even that was a so so performance.

Wesley Snipes tries to avoid being typecast though. Remember The Fan, To Wong Foo, Blade, etc? If he;s good at something, why not do it?

Samas-adian
My fault. I completly misread your post. So i think moses didnt walk across water. But Hey, people make mistakes.

Lord Soth
I think you're confusing Wesley Snipe w/ Keanu.....

amlap
i like liberty stands still for the story... it just stuck with me.

i thought about the fan, but deniro was the man who made that movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.